Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eavesdrop *Ahem **Ahem*

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
 cool gals
i m back with a  topic .Well today i wasnt sure that i wud make a taapic or notπŸ˜† but after watching the episode i felt i shud make 1 .Todays post is very straightforward(so unlikely naaπŸ˜†) par kya kare exceptions tho hote hai.
well as expected Mr paagal Admi ditched arohi ji she was like ever ready for
par her bad luck Arjun phir tarsa gaya.πŸ˜† poor Arohi she was like

i liked todays episode πŸ‘ barring the Sanchit crap everything was great .Like i predicted that chote dadaji cheated  but Arohi madam is great she gave it to her in her face.
i really liked the noble kind hearted Arjun at the end he was an angel .
N finally we got what we wanted ok so what not as expected Arohi took the initative

Coming back to the title kitni jaldi na kya karen aadat hai naπŸ˜†
I was thinking does the cvs has some kind of jasoos  employed in this forum that checks all our post n convey them abt our discussions,dissapointments n what we expect next .well i cant say abt others posts since i dont know what actually was the TM's perspective in his /her post atleast i can say abt my post which has strengthened my doubtsπŸ˜† .i along with some others were not that happy with Arjun's behavior in dhondz case esp in the Maha episode the next what we got Bad boy the ever loved old Arjun was back9whatever may be the reason) then another evidence is 
All the forum members were mourning over softy's  brutal murder πŸ˜† n wanted him back .Atleast some including me wanted 
n tadaa he was back in the next episode .take yesterdays i along with some other members were dissapointed with no Arjuhi kissing scene n i remember i even said a member if not kiss atleast a peck on cheek wud be enough for us  wonder thunder Arohi did exactly the same πŸ˜† 

So what do u all think are they eavesdropping in the forum 

ya phir mera sir ghoom gaya hai that i m going crazy🀣.If u think not then waht do u expect next in the show  πŸ˜‰.kya pata aapki baat sach ho jaye

Do reply

God bless All
Take care
Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its ekta's pet thing to make her bahu's eavesdrop over the husbands/saas's..etc .. im not suprised by that much but am glad that arohi kissed him kam se kam (mein toh khule aam..u know ;) ..khair ek kiss arohi ke liye shuruaat hai..)
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
most posts here are defo read by kmh creative s iam sure
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

its ekta's pet thing to make her bahu's eavesdrop over the husbands/saas's..etc .. im not suprised by that much but am glad that arohi kissed him kam se kam (mein toh khule aam..u know ;) ..khair ek kiss arohi ke liye shuruaat hai..)

ahh i expected ur comment for sure di .U r right abt the Ekta shows bahus but the cvs r no lessπŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zooni.blue

most posts here are defo read by kmh creative s iam sure

well i didnt believed that but now even i think soπŸ˜ƒ
chandarani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey manoj your posts are always fun to read. i know i don't comment alot but i do read all of them.hehe yeah i think they do eavesdrop becos alot of things we discuss are some how shown later but they still havn't cleared the mystery behind arjun's torn clothes!
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chandarani1

hey manoj your posts are always fun to read. i know i don't comment alot but i do read all of them.hehe yeah i think they do eavesdrop becos alot of things we discuss are some how shown later but they still havn't cleared the mystery behind arjun's torn clothes!

i m really glad that u commented hereπŸ˜ƒ
@ bold even i wanna know that
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Well.....in d torn jacket wala epi a lot of things were left unexplained...πŸ€”
Waise i do think someone does come to take a peek at IF posts..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey manoj.. awesome emoticons..luv em.. gud post by the way.. u have echoed ML's theory of CV's bhatakti aatamas... so sshh!! yahan pe servers ke bhi kaan hote hai!! πŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Pooja--

Well.....in d torn jacket wala epi a lot of things were left unexplained...πŸ€”

Waise i do think someone does come to take a peek at IF posts..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

even i think there  som1 peeks here regularly
Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago