Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eavesdrop *Ahem **Ahem*

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
 cool gals
i m back with a  topic .Well today i wasnt sure that i wud make a taapic or notLOL but after watching the episode i felt i shud make 1 .Todays post is very straightforward(so unlikely naaLOL) par kya kare exceptions tho hote hai.
well as expected Mr paagal Admi ditched arohi ji she was like ever ready for
par her bad luck Arjun phir tarsa gaya.LOL poor Arohi she was like

i liked todays episode Clap barring the Sanchit crap everything was great .Like i predicted that chote dadaji cheated  but Arohi madam is great she gave it to her in her face.
i really liked the noble kind hearted Arjun at the end he was an angel .
N finally we got what we wanted ok so what not as expected Arohi took the initative

Coming back to the title kitni jaldi na kya karen aadat hai naLOL
I was thinking does the cvs has some kind of jasoos  employed in this forum that checks all our post n convey them abt our discussions,dissapointments n what we expect next .well i cant say abt others posts since i dont know what actually was the TM's perspective in his /her post atleast i can say abt my post which has strengthened my doubtsLOL .i along with some others were not that happy with Arjun's behavior in dhondz case esp in the Maha episode the next what we got Bad boy the ever loved old Arjun was back9whatever may be the reason) then another evidence is 
All the forum members were mourning over softy's  brutal murder LOL n wanted him back .Atleast some including me wanted 
n tadaa he was back in the next episode .take yesterdays i along with some other members were dissapointed with no Arjuhi kissing scene n i remember i even said a member if not kiss atleast a peck on cheek wud be enough for us  wonder thunder Arohi did exactly the same LOL 

So what do u all think are they eavesdropping in the forum 

ya phir mera sir ghoom gaya hai that i m going crazyROFL.If u think not then waht do u expect next in the show  Wink.kya pata aapki baat sach ho jaye

Do reply

God bless All
Take care

Edited by manoj589 - 10 March 2011 at 9:26am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

KashArjohikarankritika27khalida4u-anzaeram-piamistMina_Tchandarani1KMH-NASHAroshaniD..anshita..mIsHeZ.xaksh4IFzooni.bluedebby_11AAKMH2-TeekhiMishti-wida

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
its ekta's pet thing to make her bahu's eavesdrop over the husbands/saas's..etc .. im not suprised by that much but am glad that arohi kissed him kam se kam (mein toh khule aam..u know ;) ..khair ek kiss arohi ke liye shuruaat hai..)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
most posts here are defo read by kmh creative s iam sure

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

its ekta's pet thing to make her bahu's eavesdrop over the husbands/saas's..etc .. im not suprised by that much but am glad that arohi kissed him kam se kam (mein toh khule aam..u know ;) ..khair ek kiss arohi ke liye shuruaat hai..)
ahh i expected ur comment for sure di .U r right abt the Ekta shows bahus but the cvs r no lessLOL
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zooni.blue

most posts here are defo read by kmh creative s iam sure
well i didnt believed that but now even i think soBig smile
chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hey manoj your posts are always fun to read. i know i don't comment alot but i do read all of them.hehe yeah i think they do eavesdrop becos alot of things we discuss are some how shown later but they still havn't cleared the mystery behind arjun's torn clothes!

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandarani1

hey manoj your posts are always fun to read. i know i don't comment alot but i do read all of them.hehe yeah i think they do eavesdrop becos alot of things we discuss are some how shown later but they still havn't cleared the mystery behind arjun's torn clothes!
i m really glad that u commented hereBig smile
@ bold even i wanna know that
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Well.....in d torn jacket wala epi a lot of things were left unexplained...Ermm
Waise i do think someone does come to take a peek at IF posts..WinkEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index