Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi always uses......."For Ur Family's Sake".... (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Have any one of u guys notice that whenever Nivi wants Viren to do something....she always says.......tumhare parivar ke liye....tumhare parivaar ki khushi ke liye..........tumhara parivaar chahta hai.

I mean.......she is not saying.....atleast for my sake..........n i'm thinking that is like a clue from CT's (who hardly do a gud job now-a-days)................that Nivi is going to leave soon.......once Viren completely accepts his family.

Sonal,
Nivi believes in Family values and she believes family is strength of an individual. The same goes to Sid too, they both believe in family and their love.
Nivi understands Viren inside out and yes, sometimes she misses some points but she is after all a human right?. what I am trying to say is that the day she got to know Viren as stalker he bared his heart out infront of her, what he actually wanted all along his Family Love. She recognized his need and his yearning, he needs his family love and their acceptance, their attention which he lacked all his life. And she also realized that he wants to do it but at the same time he is holding out. That is the reason she always says your families happiness, your family wants it, its just my POV and maybe I am wrong too.

And coming to the seperation topic. I don't think its both of them, it will be Evil Psycho Witch Bellatrix the Chanchal's doing (Oh how I miss my Shova & Aashvee, sorry back to topic) you see they both understand each other so good. He wanted her to leave him the minute she came to know what he did to her, because he was guilty that he hurt her but she did not leave and then the Divorce scene where he wanted her to leave him so that she won't come inbetween his plans but still she didnot leave him and said that she knows the real Viren who is capable of Love.
And she knows he cares for her, the first aid box, club scene,office tiffin scene and best of all Yesterday's scene where he took her to the temple. So how can they both want divorce even after all these incidents, they know that they can work on their marriage and make it successful BUT Evil CC will play her game just like how she played with Sid-Nivi but this time she will definitely fail. Even though he may not stop her right then and there but they will fight for their happiness.

I don't know if you read I wrote a post about it, that Nivi never ever fought for her happiness because of that she lost Sid and his Love. The day Viren drugged her she said the same thing"mein apnay liye kabhi nahi ladi" but this time she needs to fight for her happiness and Viren will indirectly help her and before that she needs to know that her happiness lies with Viren. Until now she fought for everyone's happiness but not herself, that is what she needs to do it and I am sure she will do it.
Hope I made some sense here, sorry for the long post dear. Just wanted to put my thoughts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4mevids08Shayafan

Go to top