India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ladki..pyar..bhai..dushmani..n ghar aaya mera dost

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
k here m i postin aftr a week or so......

the epi was gud..Big smile..

the story is movin forward wid Abhay fallin in trap dis time....so its gonna b Abhay for a change whoz gonna b in trouble n nt Pia...LOL

m sure the circumstances ll bring ABHIYA closer..Couples.....if Pia's trust in
abhay stays intact dn der can b an official announcement of feelings fr each other....

i liked d convo sc b/n Mr hand Raichand n the Charmer Vampire Siddhant...

his(Sidd) expressions r flawless..ClapClapClap...his eyes r so expressive....wen he ws talkin abt his brother abhay n d history behind the rivalry the lump in his throat cud b sn....d pain in his voice n eyes....teamed wid a gud background score made the scene the 2nd best of 2days epi..Good Job..

the best scene off course ws d gate crash.LOLLOLLOL... by Abhay..Hot Head.i mean d way he jus walked in...anger in his eyes mre fr Pia on hw cud she go wid sum1 else...etc etc......dat scene ws d highlight.StarStarStar...all 3 of dem wer gud in dt 1.ClapClapClap...

lookin frwd to hw abhay justifies dat to pia 2mrw...Smile

i like Abhay n sidd scenes mre..Blow Kiss..d argument wer the hunkalicious vampire Abhay is under expressive............ while he Charmer vampire Sidd is super expressive..........i lk dt more talkin frm Sidd n his brother Abhay wid less talks..Thumbs Up..

wud love to see der basic or original relationship...hw it ws b4 dey turned in2 animosity....

i enjoy watchin d clash of the titans.....Abhay vs Sidd...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Shanaya is so irritating..Perturbed..i liked Abhays attitude while givin it bk to her..Approve..

finally ghar aaye mere dost..i mean 1 of our fav characters...fav onscreen frnd is bk..... Kabir is back.....

guyz dis is Siddhant Karnick Aka aapna Charmer vampire Sidd's I-F profile...do comment n join his fanclub....

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9655/siddhant-karnick/

dis is Mine n nihu's join venture....LOLLOLLOL..i mean our VM tent.....do chk d latest Vm....

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1617833

Edited by adits7 - 10 March 2011 at 9:16am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

t930riatagore--AROMAL---sim-RadiantTreasureAnamikaSJainkaushiki9--sumana13--Ritzie--sunshine--anshra

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ya today m sooooooooo excited dat kabir is back............ and today sid was at its best cz he ws so expressive................. and d gate crash was mind-blowingClap

i ws jumping aftr watching kabir................... i guess i hav gone crazy aftr watching kabirTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved Abhay's gate crash scene. But as Sid said if Abhay cannot control his temper he would be making things easy for Siddharth. But however, I still don't think Pia would fall into the trap. She is aware of Panchi's feelings and Siddharth's true nature. I think she should be happy that Abhay showed his jealousy and possessiveness towards her by almost getting into a fist fight with Siddharth!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva--sumana13--adits7--sunshine--

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
so gd 2 see u back Adits Hug

Sb is in problem, musibat chaaron tarf se aa gyi
Piya ruth gyi, Kabir ne dekha bhi to kya or upper se Police or Sanaya ka statement
& last bt not d least SID
uffff ye musibat Ouch

bt i m sure Abhay will deal with these things
& may b Sid ka ye plan ulta pad jaaye or Abhiya ka confesssion ho jaaye

Edited by kaushiki9 - 10 March 2011 at 9:23am

adits7

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Absolutely loved Abhay's gate crash scene. But as Sid said if Abhay cannot control his temper he would be making things easy for Siddharth. But however, I still don't think Pia would fall into the trap. She is aware of Panchi's feelings and Siddharth's true nature. I think she should be happy that Abhay showed his jealousy and possessiveness towards her by almost getting into a fist fight with Siddharth!

ya i guess u r right she is goin to sense jealousy through thisTongue

adits7

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Shanaya is going to dead,,,ChandEena will kill her or according to article I think Siddharth will kill Shanaya only & live the Pen of Abhay there,,,,

Anyways nice post ,,,,,I like epi as it was not just filler epi

Yeh Kabir is back
Embarrassed

Edited by -sim- - 10 March 2011 at 10:40am

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
thank you guyz...glad u all lkd my post.....

@kaushi : dear i post 1ce or 2ce in week coz nw a days d response hs also reduced...

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

thank you guyz...glad u all lkd my post.....

@kaushi : dear i post 1ce or 2ce in week coz nw a days d response hs also reduced...

okkk actually i was also less active this week
bt i didn't saw ant post if urs.......thats why

bt ur new VM is good yaar
nice mixing of dance scenesClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index