Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 10th March 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [5.26%]
31 [81.58%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [5.26%]
1 [2.63%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [5.26%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
anki was on fb..ahe anwered a lot of people..but she said she doesn't want to talk about aaj tak news report..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveromshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by archanamanav

hmm..archu getting angry at manav is not happening..Ouch..she is very afraid of loosing him..well she was angry at him for long before..during their initial separation

She is terrified of loosing him , that's for sure ..I also don't think there is anything he can do that will make her angry ....definitely nothing to do with her ..she might get angry at him for hurting himself and staying away from his mother .....all for her .She will soon start feelign guilty that she is the reason for Manav and savita's unhappiness...when manav will see his mother goign to prson he will be devastated and Archu will break to see him like this ..She will blame herself ..

Hello Tany di SmileHow r u? Did u get the basket of fruits i sent u in previous SOTD?Big smile
Oh Archu will defo b very miserable seeing Manav so dejected after Savita goes 2 jail. My goodness this woman is just the limit. So much ego!! N wat is she wanting 2 prove by creating that scene? Her sickness apart, Savita is just an expert in making ppl feeling guilty!!Ouch
U know Di my uncle is a unique child n his mother stays with him n his wife n children n they keep her so happy but my goodness sometimes she does things that r unbelievable. Example: She goes 2 the shop n when her DIL proposes 2 carry her bag she refuses n tell her 2 go she'll come later n once the latter turns her back she calls 4 a guy on a bicycle n asks him with a dukhi atma look - plz carry this bag 4 me till my houseDead How do u explain this action if not plain nastiness!!

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

@Tanyadi...how r u feeling now?read you got sinus probs :( my mom has the same Disapprove hope u feel better

@sreedi loll@manav being a heart patient so true she really calms him like dat only but i really got impressed yes'day wen Archu was dere in D's house.she immediately ran dere even though her own sis is facing so much problems..
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Jaanu , I got the basket ...thanks , I needed those vitamins ..
savita is indeed a very difficult case but Jaanu , it is Manav who has made her this way .He has spoiled her right from the begining ..Remember that gold necklace she demanded as dowry .....how manav said ' Aie likes to be happy " and just brushed away a dowry demand  ...
he created this demanding savita ....now he himself doesn't know what to do ....
It will be Archu who will have to sort out this mess..manav knows how to make the mess but doesn't know how to clean it ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverarchanamanavomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

@sreedi loll@manav being a heart patient so true she really calms him like dat only but i really got impressed yes'day wen Archu was dere in D's house.she immediately ran dere even though her own sis is facing so much problems..
[/QUOTE]
Hi GeneSmile
Jahan Manav wahan Archana!!
Manav patient needs doc Archana in such situations.We all know how risky it is 4 Manav's heart with Savita in the vicinity. Wat if his BP gets high n his heart beats accelerate with the tension he'll get from his mom? LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
he is trying to clean his mess guruji..he knows only one way though..D'oh..glad archu is done suffering..

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Jaanu , I got the basket ...thanks , I needed those vitamins ..
savita is indeed a very difficult case but Jaanu , it is Manav who has made her this way .He has spoiled her right from the begining ..Remember that gold necklace she demanded as dowry .....how manav said ' Aie likes to be happy " and just brushed away a dowry demand  ...
he created this demanding savita ....now he himself doesn't know what to do ....
It will be Archu who will have to sort out this mess..manav knows how to make the mess but doesn't know how to clean it ...

Very rightly said!! Those who sow the winds, reap the stormStern Smile
@ bold
Manav messes up the floor n it is Archu who has 2 mop it n then b blamed as stupidly mahaan!!Dead
Same with Ajit n Vandu.
Rasika talks nonsense, Vandu get slapped. Now Ajit going his bad ways n the girl will b blamed as being manhoos. I read in a thread that this poor girl deserves wat she is gettingOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriarchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
you know there was article saying they were going to show vandita ajith love story..is this a love story?..Ermm..he slapping her..gambling..Wacko...
poor vandu..her good times are over i guess..i am sure she will be pregnant when ajith will be full time gambler..Pinch

omshreejaanu

Go to top