Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Akka why do u think that Manav always prefers to eat out? He even wanted to eat out when Vaishu was there.
Is Archu that bad a cook πŸ˜†

i don't know..may be she is..πŸ˜†..can't tell directly so he is saying lets go eat out..🀣
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hello Usha😊
Usha do u watch Ram milaye jori? I watched a nice consummation scene bet the leads yaar😳 With lots of kissing n hugging n...☺️ n for 10 whole minutes not like our ArMan SR😳

yes i did..guess what my daughter is hooked to raam milayi..she got embarrassed watching it..she was watching it alone by the way..πŸ˜†
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

i don't know..may be she is..πŸ˜†..can't tell directly so he is saying lets go eat out..🀣

🀣 He does that often.... "Dont cook! lets eat out" 🀣
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh that would be a wonderful scenario. 😍
But this Archana cant be angry on Manav! She says tauba tauba when she feels anger towards him. πŸ˜”

Archana is just a dhakkan i tell u. She just doesn't know how 2 spice up her marital life. We need 2 make our hubbies dance 2 our tunes sometimes😳 but yeh ladki she is always going on with the same broken record - "manav u r always right n u plz calm down n dont think too much" as if Manav is a cardiac patient n she the doctor
archanamanav thumbnail
hmm..archu getting angry at manav is not happening....she is very afraid of loosing him..well she was angry at him for long before..during their initial separation
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Usha
Shreya likes Ram Milaye Jori?πŸ˜› I'm liking it too. That Mona is so beautiful. Btw does the lead guy get his eyebrows trimmed?πŸ˜†
Ok this is PR Forum. I like PR, my gorgeous Archu n my sexy Manav with his torn jeans hanging at the back n his checked shirt showing part of his glossy chestπŸ˜ƒ

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh that would be a wonderful scenario. 😍
But this Archana cant be angry on Manav! She says tauba tauba when she feels anger towards him. πŸ˜”

Hi girls ...this Archana is indeed a dhakan .She can never play these games......I have given up on her ...

I think Manav just likes the idea of going out on date nights ....Archu getting dressed up and them going out ...

He is being very nice to her these days ...hope it stays that way ...
The love sick puppy looks were so cute but then once manav makes up his mind about something , no one can change it and I don't ever want him to make up his mind about staying away from Archana ....

Too many problems between mother and son ...huge ego clashes ..I don't think Manav can win .I think he will just gate crash in and say ' I am living in this house along with my wife and no one can stop me ' .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

<font size="3">yeh ladki she is always going on with the same broken record - "manav u r always right n u plz calm down n dont think too much" as if Manav is a cardiac patient n she the doctor</font>

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I swear Jaanu, Archu is unnecesserily worried of ticking Manav's nerves. She needs to toughen up a bit.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

hmm..archu getting angry at manav is not happening....she is very afraid of loosing him..well she was angry at him for long before..during their initial separation

She is terrified of loosing him , that's for sure ..I also don't think there is anything he can do that will make her angry ....definitely nothing to do with her ..she might get angry at him for hurting himself and staying away from his mother .....all for her .She will soon start feelign guilty that she is the reason for Manav and savita's unhappiness...when manav will see his mother goign to prson he will be devastated and Archu will break to see him like this ..She will blame herself ..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello

Archu cant  be  angry on Manav at all and i gave up my hopes also.last time wen she spoke abt job and manav became angry i really wished dere'll be  acute manaofy session by manav to archu but she melted so fastly and hugged him ufff

but sushant is luking tired in dat mandir scene dats why Archu sent him off loll..