Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~ll~MahaPurush of the Week~*~May~*~ll~ (Page 16)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by -Veena-

May....

complete the last task :D

Not fair!!!ROFL

LOL ILU!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-iThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thank You Veenator!!!
Muah!!!

May get on with it!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose-Deepali-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
May i'm sorry i didnt get time at all to come here! and when i did i'd get busy in shanak! okay i don't want to ask you a lot of things just a few

1. How old are you? lol
2. If you were not born with a british accent which one would you like to have?Why?
3.Where are you originally from?
4.Would you consider dating Karan Tacker? Why or why not?
5.If you had to chose between Karan and Vivan who would you chose?
6. What was your majors when you were studying? (lol are you still studying?)
7. Do you work a 9 to 5 job? Do you like it?
8.Can you cook?
9. Do you believe in arranged marriages?Are you willing to have one?
10. Who is the most important person in your life?
11. What would you give to meet me? lol

that is it! i;m not much of a griller this is just random stuff i want to know about you cuz you're still a mystery to me my Elizabeth Number TWOOO!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21-Manita-purvi08The_May_Rose-Veena--Deepali-shanakyasharan

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

May i'm sorry i didnt get time at all to come here! and when i did i'd get busy in shanak! okay i don't want to ask you a lot of things just a few
No problem BeeniSmile.... 
1. How old are you? lol 25....
2. If you were not born with a british accent which one would you like to have?Why? Scottish or Canadian....Something about the way they sound....
3.Where are you originally from? I told you the answer to this in the CCC....United Kingdom
4.Would you consider dating Karan Tacker? Why or why not? No....Can't happen and will never happen....There is a diffrence between real and reel....Love & admire him dur se....Par dating ki to kyoi gunjaish hi nahi hai....Not even in my dreams and there is another reason why I said no....But for that you will have to PM RoojLOL.....
5.If you had to chose between Karan and Vivan who would you chose? I can never choose...Simple as that!Approve....
6. What was your majors when you were studying? (lol are you still studying?) Studying part-time for a degree in English .... Left school the age of 18.....Couldn't decide which direction I wanted to go in and tried lots of different jobs...Currently working in the Office Adminstration department of an Adult learning center....
7. Do you work a 9 to 5 job? Do you like it? Yes...Yes....Like most jobs, it can get stressful sometimes....But my colleeges are awesome....They and my parents persuaded me to continue my studies.....
8.Can you cook? Yes....
9. Do you believe in arranged marriages?Are you willing to have one? I believe in arranged and love marriages....I have seen both types....But have no choice, my Mum will only settle for arranged....
10. Who is the most important person in your life? My parents, my world revolves around them....
11. What would you give to meet me? lol AnythingBig smile...... 

that is it! i;m not much of a griller this is just random stuff i want to know about you cuz you're still a mystery to me my Elizabeth Number TWOOO!

Nice questions BeeniSmile.....

@Rooj - I will complete you tasks next, don't complain....This is Beeni's first set of questions, you have already posted three....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21purvi08rooj-i-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ May:
Ok as a parting gift...I have one more task to give (Since you said not to mention it to me ROFL)

Task 3:

1. Explain the meaning of Holi according to you and if you were to put holi rang on Shanak, what would it be and why?
To me Holi means the festival of colours.....And the begginning of spring.....The colour I would choose for ShaNak would be green.....Their love is evergreen, fresh, full of life, natural and everlasting.....Their love doesn't mean huge declarations and passionate experssions....But it is constant, honest and neutral....Real.....Therefore I choose green.....
2. If you were given the opportunity to play Holi with some members, who would you want? Mention 5 members please and explain why.
I can't choose just five members...Holi would be incomplete without the whole Rang Badalti Odhani forum....Why pick five colours....I want the whole rainbow.....
3. How was your experience as MOTW with meROFLROFLROFL Be as brutal and funny as you can be. ROFLROFLROFL
Not bad at all....You've been very sweet RoojHug....

Edit : Questions completed Smile.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 17 March 2011 at 6:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21purvi08rooj-i-Deepali-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
@May: Awwwieee! I really like ur ansa's!! Actually Ive just read this last page.. Sorrieess for not coming here since long.. I myself is stuck in fulfilling the tasks given to me for being the MOTW in another forum.. Unhappy I knew you'd diplomatic ansa's for my rapid fire round.. Tongue I wanted you to choose one, but now leave it.. LOL Just relax.. And enjoy.. Smile Hope you had a great time being grilled! ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

@May: Awwwieee! I really like ur ansa's!! Actually Ive just read this last page.. Sorrieess for not coming here since long.. I myself is stuck in fulfilling the tasks given to me for being the MOTW in another forum.. Unhappy I knew you'd diplomatic ansa's for my rapid fire round.. Tongue I wanted you to choose one, but now leave it.. LOL Just relax.. And enjoy.. Smile Hope you had a great time being grilled! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks Nattie, it wasn't bad at all Smile.....

Btw, which forum picked you as MOTW?

Edited by The_May_Rose - 16 March 2011 at 4:17pm

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
@May: LOL!! LOL Girl I guess people havent grilled you properly then!! LOL For me Jaya is doing more than enough!! ROFL ROFL She's already asked me more than 300 questoos along with some choosing questoos.. Angry Thats herself alone, and others keep posting their's too everytime Im there!! Thats made it worse!! I havent been able to watch any show since Mon.. Ouch Its just RBO and PMMKA I watch.. But I know that everyone is taking their badla's coz Ive grilled them soo very badly.. They havent even reached half of my torture to them!! ROFL ROFL Well Im at the Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Sa Forum.. On Imagine.. Embarrassed 

The_May_Rose

Go to top