Rang Badalti Odhani

~ll~MahaPurush of the Week~*~May~*~ll~ - Page 11

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

@May: you have one day left but I want my tasks completed please...u got away with two of them so plz

and btw great answers for the second one! lol

Task two completed 😊.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deepali88

@ rooj.& may  can i should be come again with  bundel of questions🤣🤣

If you want to😊.....
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamasallfav

Heyyy mayyy........

Congo shongoo.........hugzzzzzz**
U must be really wondering itni late reply ke liye...lol...sry yaar......!!but i hope u rly enjoyed ur hot-seat..n others too..lol....

Once again....congratssssss.......

Thanks Shama....It hasn't been so bad....Hot seat has been surprisingly cool 😊.....
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Manita-

Darling May,

I am sorry for commenting and congratulating so late here.....have been MIA on the forum due to an exam and I missed commenting here.
Don't worry Manita...Hope your exam went well😊......
Have been seeing this thread, and how I wish I could read all the responses and your answers, they must be awesome.......coz you are so sweet yourself.......will read all after the exam !!

Take your time.....
I hope you enjoyed your stint here.....and they all didn't grill you and trouble you much !!......lol....
Everyone has been very sweet....I think I got off lightly😆.....Sssshhhh!....Don't tell Rooj....Or she will come running with more tasks😆......
And I know that you have written an OS too............will read and reply afterwards, I hope you don't mind.
Don't worry Manita, read it when you have time.....I still need to read so many FF updates too😳....

Congratulationssss !!!!!!!

I'll not ask questions or give tasks but to have someone as MOTW also means to express your views about that person........according to me.

And you will always remain a very very special member of the RBO forum amongst all different types of special people here. And I particularly love you for your positivity, optimism, rational approach and opinions, for making awesome topics (...😳.Don't know what to say to that.....Thanks for the compliment 😳)  and most importantly because you are one of the few non- besharam people left here😆 !! (.......along with few others and me😉)

love you
Aaaaawwww....Love you too Manita🤗....Take care sweetie and see you later....
Manita

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ May:

Gajar ka halwa? lmao...r u saying that I come with many varieties? lol🤣🤣🤣

Anyways, I loved, loved your answers this far! by far the coolest answers given by members...maybe coz of the whole psychology questions...

Ok as a parting gift...I have one more task to give (Since you said not to mention it to me ðŸ¤£)

Task 3:

1. Explain the meaning of Holi according to you and if you were to put holi rang on Shanak, what would it be and why?
2. If you were given the opportunity to play Holi with some members, who would you want? Mention 5 members please and explain why.
3. How was your experience as MOTW with me🤣🤣🤣 Be as brutal and funny as you can be. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

@ May:

Gajar ka halwa? lmao...r u saying that I come with many varieties? lol🤣🤣🤣
 Hint....Gajar Ka Halwa....In the show?....Saying what?....And who are we talking about??...Cannot believe you didn't understand😆....
Anyways, I loved, loved your answers this far! by far the coolest answers given by members...maybe coz of the whole psychology questions...

Ok as a parting gift...I have one more task to give (Since you said not to mention it to me ðŸ¤£)

.....They can wait....I still haven't seen today's episode....
Task 3:

1. Explain the meaning of Holi according to you and if you were to put holi rang on Shanak, what would it be and why?
2. If you were given the opportunity to play Holi with some members, who would you want? Mention 5 members please and explain why.
3. How was your experience as MOTW with me🤣🤣🤣 Be as brutal and funny as you can be. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haila May...read your OS...cute twas, really liked it, I know you used to write really well, read once something written by you on the forum on Shanak, write more re......

you are PRASHA fan....ME TOO ME TOO>....l mean I think the actress had better chemistry with Shashank 😳than the one she is with...YOU GET ME NA???? ðŸ˜†

Thanks for answering my queschens re....

take care😃
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OH that now i got it...thanks May! I can't believe I didn't get it. lol

well you have till the end of the day tomorrow (considering I am still in USA timings for Tuesday) 

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

May…

I am so sorry that I couldn't activity participate in you being the MOTW..

I am going to read the thread for all you wonderful answers.

I see Rooj did her job of Grill MOTW person.. LOL!

Thanks May.. lovez and again thanks for all that you do for the forum.

Appreciate it!

All:
Thanks for being participant!! MOTW has been so much fun and full of warmth. Makes me feel good.

Thanks.

Closing thread to post the next MOTW.

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

May....

complete the last task :D