Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet ka Rajdulara... banega HERO hamara!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
[CRYPT]
Dev comes to tell Dadi that he is going for interview..! Dadi says.. why? u said interview at kapoor was good.. Dev says.. he said no.. MSK says..not him.. i did..! MSK tells Dev...u wont go anywhere else..u will work at KC at Gurgaon office n Adi will xplain u the work..! Dev startled... all infact! Dev says... yes.. n thanks..!! MSK says.. say thanks to Dadi or ur surname..! I cant tolerate tat Khurana family member beg before others..!! MSK gets up to leave..n Geet says..breakfast..! Peon comes with lunch to MSK ...n MSK says..so soon?? Servant says..Geet mam said! MSK opens the thing n sees a note from Geet...n it reads.. u promised to smile yesterday... !  MSK eats..n Geet calls..!! MSK says..yes ji..!! Geet says... din feel like calling ..n asking how is Geet...!! MSK says..was busy..n Geet says..u must have thot of me..when u read the note..that Geet i luv u.. Geet thank u!! But u dun have time!! MSK says..know one thing.. that fighting wit me is ur biggest aim..!! Geet says..sorry i disturbed u n cut th call!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
A worker comes to MSK cabin n says.. i need half day leave... n MSK says..why?? Worker Mr. Sharma says... wife is pregnant n i have to take her to yoga class...its gud for family! MSK says ok n tell me about the class n its address!! Geet cribs.. he din even call n then fears he  mite be angry..!! Dadi come n says.. come with me.. MSK asked me to bring u urgently to St. Mary Clinic! Dev sees them going n asks..where dey went?? Servant says to clinic! Dev wonder if anything happened to MSK..!!

Geet and Dadi arrive and are surprised to know that MSK has joined Yoga Classes...as its good for baby n parents!! Geet says she cant believe MSK joined!! MSK says..now our baby wont be either fat or angry!! Dev arrives n says Bro....n MSK startled n unhappy to see him..!! Dadi asks u here?? Dev says..worried for bro..!! The attendant says... sign Mrs. Khurana...n asks ... who is babys father looking at MSK n Dev...! MSK says..give to me..i m the father..!! Dev looks on sadly.n says..m going n leaves!! Attendant tells MSK to join in.... n MSK says..just did yoga.. Attendant says.. being dad isnt easy..n all smile!! Dadi says..m going..!! Geet says..u knew n din tell.. !! Dadi says..dun wanna get stuck!! n leaves!

Geet enters n Teacher says.. do pranayam..n asks... where is others?? Teachers says.. MSK booked exclusive for u... n Geet says.. wanna do with other moms..its fun! MSK says.but.. nGeet says..no wont do alone.. MSK asks Attendant to change..! LOL [/CRYPT] [CRYPT]

Arjun n Anne play blame game..about who got Babu Gujar in picture n Anne says..better work..!! Arjun asks Anne to stay out of his work n says..give file!! Nitya asks... Gujjars son ..how much are u studied?? He says..what to do of it? The Sangram guy asks Nitya about her boss Anne..n she says..not Anne ARjun is..!! The guy asks..about where Anne stays..n she say no idea!! The guy says..u should know where ur boss i.e. owner stays..!! He asks about Annes marital status..n Nitya says..no shes single..n the guy says..good! Anne-Arjun come to share the plan of wedding..with Sangram guy!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Geet is doing yoga...n attendant says..its done! MSK comes to fold the cover and MSK says..shall put it..!!  Attendant says.. first time parents are gonna be.. Mr. Khurana n Mr Dahiya..so please share... as hubby care when wife has first child!! Attendant asks MSK ..n he is shy but Geet says...come on share... asking about baby!! MSK says...Dad. .. when i first called my Dad.. Dad i dinno what it meant...!! Heard many kids call Dad..!! These days..everytime..when i think ... that when she will come.. Geet glares... n MSK corrects n says..when he will come... how he will call me Dad..!  I feel lots of emotions... like luv..i will luv it more than my life... .responsibility.. to take care of it.... a care to protect him from hurt... .a confidence that when he will grow he will make me stronger..!! Have started to understand a lil... i guess this is called being a Dad! MSK wipes Geets tears n Attendant compliments MSK for the speech!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK holding a toy baby in his hands n Geet looks at him.. fondly looking at the toy n gives to Geet..!! Attendant teach how to put diaper on! MSK repeats n asks Geet how it is..n Geet nods its ok..!! MSK n Geet smile n grin at each other..

-END-

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Precap- Maneet on bed..at nite n MSK sings..'Hum tum kuch aur bandhenge..bandhenga koi hume kachche dor se' n Geet smiles..!

New Precap - Geet sings 'Mera Rajdulara..woh jeevan pran hamara..' as the baby cradle is moving n MSK joins to sing as well while resting his head at Geets back Embarrassed
[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 March 2011 at 9:40am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanassssmarsnehag10akr_jhlstka28barbigalasmi123ashkichucoffeeBeansRatiKonipreetee14Darkangel_MoMoquradd.coolbhakbhartifanzerroHema_MhookedonGeet_G1234_huny.thebestmallu.crowe20indiegirlMs-Min-Hotazeen_29LadyArwenHADmishtimy_viewbahanebvs7691lodyanshimanshiChaudhrytmsvijaya77EvashspringseminentsldeepsArwenishsindu_gurtiNewdimekasuuuu-Sangs-macho_muffinLuvScoobyGeekgodprnczDilsaymechantefillePreethi-PremiDillikudievasumishalini01ninand* ~ Roshni ~ *Angadzgirllily_k25modishhAbsoluvnivedithajnawazsonia_koolkhanKash-Gurti-VisuSahSahswan20Fallen AngelSilentsoulSigma49erFanAngelic_AstarchaseBul3Sofnashonuurahmona_paksweMehek25neharaSabmeratu.sun-naaaaaaaaashaliniastharani-luckisuk19tinselblackb28todayzstar-Mrs.MSK--LetItGo-GiraffidaeInfinitedreamsa2zahidJennyPennySecretKhabri420undisclosed

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Thankyou so much tanu Hug and also a big thankyou from my CD pagalsBig smileBig smile                                   

more action needed than this Wink

thanks for list thush
Reema
Sofiya 
simona
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Pinku

Edited by salma434 - 10 March 2011 at 9:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraswatie_BArmu4eva-Sangs-kasuuuuLuvScoobyshaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaneharaAbsoluvKash-Gurti-VisuInfinitedreams-Mrs.MSK-todayzstarblackb28

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

quraArmu4eva-Sangs-LuvScoobyshaliniasthastarchaseKash-Gurti-VisuAbsoluvnehara-Mrs.MSK-blackb28todayzstarSecretKhabri420

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thanks sooooooooooooooo much...................

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaLuvScoobyDilsaystarchaseKash-Gurti-Visunehara-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

thanks Tanu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaLuvScoobyKash-Gurti-Visuneharastarchaseblackb28-Mrs.MSK-

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Thank Tanu

From
Sofiya
Kirti
Simona
Reema
Thush
Azi
Param
Salma
Sangs
Shanili
Muskaan
Misthy
Sara
Bubbly
Hina
Shreya
Pinku
Nehara
Sanya
Mouli

Edited by Kash-fanforever - 10 March 2011 at 9:05am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamechantefille-Sangs-kasuuuuLuvScoobyshaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaneharastarchaseAbsoluv-Mrs.MSK-blackb28todayzstar

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

thank u so much!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaLuvScoobyKash-Gurti-Visuneharastarchaseblackb28

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

thanks tanu