India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Pre-Cap 10th March 2011 (Page 2)

kereisha33 Senior Member
kereisha33
kereisha33

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
god does she not now how to take a hint he told her he don't want her he have someone he love very much and she is still after him,he was write he can never trust her.if she does tell where he is he is only gonna hate her even more.am thinking naku will go get the flowers.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219suhana19ushankitvc-Srushti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i was sayin this from day 1 tht she wil turn negative, if they wer gna keep her positive they wud hav shown her exit jus b4 JMM2 started, they cud hav shown it tht  tasha escape n chaskar kills her, bt the fact tht kala bought her bk to PN means tht seema wud defo becum evil.. i knew it al along..thts actress always does negative roles

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlmnx12Pooja_219ushankitvcsuhana19-Srushti-

LTLFan IF-Dazzler
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Another thing, Seema has seen how kala has kept her own family and baji under house arrest and still she thinks kala will spare Dutta. Naku cannot be a reason at all for kala to attack dutta. Even AS said if dutta and naku are together then nothing wrong will happen to him. How is that she does not understand this and fall into kala's trap. Actually it is good that she turned negative. I can bear her behaving very goody-goody.

Edited by LTLFan - 10 March 2011 at 9:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Terrible thinking on CVs part! Why obsess over a triangle track when there a so many other avenues to explore?Shocked Nearly all Colors shows are having two female leads to one maleDead They are such crap to watch. Now they want LTL to go the same way?CVs,wake up.Triangles won't work in this show.Period.

hmm...no, i dont think they r going for a love triangle here..Smile...if seema betrays Dutta like this, there is no way he is going to ever want to c her face again..whatever good she did by helping out Tasha will mean nothing to him...Dutta will hate him even more than he did in the past....you cant have a love triangle when hate is involved..LOL...sure seema will try to get close to him but we all know she will fail...so no need to worry..Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLakomal_w25Crystal29mnx12mussy.jamshedsub_rosarama_2010Pooja_219suhana19ivy_11-Carrie--Srushti-MrsKhan

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the precap.

My take : Seema is just faking to get to the bottom of Kala's plan.

Either that  - or she is a very poor actress...the precap was hillarious.
Koi aisa thodi rota hai...poora OTT

I have a feeling that we will get to see more of Seema Kala Ullu and the whole Villan wadi   Angry    as TaSha  are busy now with the Holi show..........Not that I mind....Big smile
TaSha dancing is a dream come true....

And I seriously think there will not be a triangle....TaSha have come to trust each other so much that its next to impossible unless the CVs twist it so.

mnx12Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

So the Precap as usual is something which would make us go madLOL
Seema Showing her true colours and telling Kala that I loved Dutta, saved him and took his care, But he still went with Nakku... I want himDead...I will tell you his whereabouts and gives the details of ShiroliAngry

Well good!!!! I really did not wanted her to die martyr or enjoy the mehemangati of PNwasis after Kala-Suds the-endTongue

I am so happy can't tell u...Yayyyyyyyyy She turned Negative. Now Get ready Seema , Dutta will kick you out of his life again and this time u will go through what Dutta went thru,....SamjheeeeeeeeeeeAngryAngryAngry

I am happy Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlCrystal29sub_rosakiran255Pooja_219ivy_11suhana19-Srushti-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Terrible thinking on CVs part! Why obsess over a triangle track when there a so many other avenues to explore?Shocked Nearly all Colors shows are having two female leads to one maleDead They are such crap to watch. Now they want LTL to go the same way?CVs,wake up.Triangles won't work in this show.Period.

hmm...no, i dont think they r going for a love triangle here..Smile...if seema betrays Dutta like this, there is no way he is going to ever want to c her face again..whatever good she did by helping out Tasha will mean nothing to him...Dutta will hate him even more than he did in the past....you cant have a love triangle when hate is involved..LOL...sure seema will try to get close to him but we all know she will fail...so no need to worry..Smile

Ditto ! Huma LOLLOLLOL

mnx12suhana19-Srushti--Huma-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@Zuby: U seriously think there will be a love triangle? I mean Dutta and two women? Itna hi pehchanti ho apne Patil saab ko?

Vampgirlmnx12Pooja_219suhana19

Go to top