Laagi Tujhse Lagan

fitrat nahi badalti (Page 3)

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by priya6gang

agree wid u triasha, in today's precap when she said that "mai dutta k bina nahi rah sakti" that time the first sentence that comes from my mouth is "to phir mar kyu nahi jaati, bol to hum forum ki ladkiyan aake tera murder kar dete h".
kahte h naa ke kutte ki puch kabhi sidhi nahi hoti to bas yahaa bhi wahi haal h.
plz cv's just finish this seemas track otherwise or koi mad ho naa ho mai jaroor ho jaaungi.
seriously kitni giri hui aurat hai......Angry..........wen she knows that DUTTa now loves naku.............AUR US KALA ko bhi dekho phir se picture plan................grrrrrrrrrrrr.............i wanna kill seema............she is a Censored..............i cant tell u am too much angry..........she never deserved D...........bappa ne D ko uske hath se rakhsha kiya.............to issbar bhi karenge............but i dnt understand ye story kaha jayegi.............i want sum romance..........lyk all of u............yahan pe toh charon taraf se dushman aa rahe hai.................

i agree too much of negativity making me feel sick but some of the ppl who were complaining last week that there was too much of dn romance being shown must be very happy at least cvs have listened to them that they have created so much of negativity that idonot think there will be any lighter moment let alone the romance in coming  two three months when cvs can drag duttas stay with seema and his blindness track for two and half month then this depressing track to woh kitna kheechenge you can understand idonot know for how long we will have to tolerate seema

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha-bharti-

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
yaar fidrat kabhi nahi badle sakti aur yeh toh pehle hi fix tha ki seema will cheat dutta again and she does today

now kala will also throw seema as she used seema as she want.now she will realize infact what a stupid person she is, everyone told her that not to believe kala but she still does that and dutta told her that she loves his wife and still she  ..

she is just pathetic 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Seema has to turn negative so that they can justify dutta leaving her alone
she is just selfish though...its like he mine or no ones
does she think Dutta would go to her after knowing that she helped Kala
and the confusion that she had of whether kala was naku's enemy or Dutta's is also clarified now that she saw that his entire family is taken  hostage
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
she might be with Kala now...but at the end she will definitely help Dutta
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Originally posted by spandana11

Thinking seema is also pendulum she knows dutta does not have any place ,but kala played well with seema week mind and her selfishness which was result of her break down in precap I am thinking as soon as seema says the place kala will also lock seema in store room saying thanks for the information as shee do not have ant interest in giving dutta back to seema and will leave to killl dutta and nakuu then in rtoom seema might understand kala played with her and say every thing to baji and I think baji will escape then to save Tasha or second point seema also go with kala but when finally battle was happening she may come to know kala intension is to kill dutta and not return to her she may sacrifice her life while saving dutta do not know what may happen
hope sumthing of this sort happens....... I cannot bear any more negativity... yaar

I don't care how they turn or twist the serial but i don't want seema giving her life so Dutta can feel the guilt...now that she is turning negative i want her to turn negative and i want dutta to beat Kala..and then leave Seema with more guilt and regret for the rest of her life when Dutta does not forgive her this time...

rama_2010

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

godddddddddd i hate seema.................she is just the selfish insect...................if u really love sumone then u can never do this..............but ye she can never change..............i knew it................apni fitrat par agayi....................chudail kahiki......Censored............dhokebaaz.....Angry..........again she wants to ruin DUTTA's lyf.............kal AS ke kehne ke bad bhi.................i wanna kill herrrrrrrrrrrrAngry

waise wo acting toh karnahi sakti............and those crocodile's tears........oooooooo god makes me go mad......i really wanted to break my tv.........jhuti,makkar kahiki

That is why she is a chipakali nd not a chipi aui  kali ( hidden flower )

triasha

Go to top