Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

fitrat nahi badalti (Page 2)

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spandana11

Thinking seema is also pendulum she knows dutta does not have any place ,but kala played well with seema week mind and her selfishness which was result of her break down in precap I am thinking as soon as seema says the place kala will also lock seema in store room saying thanks for the information as shee do not have ant interest in giving dutta back to seema and will leave to killl dutta and nakuu then in rtoom seema might understand kala played with her and say every thing to baji and I think baji will escape then to save Tasha or second point seema also go with kala but when finally battle was happening she may come to know kala intension is to kill dutta and not return to her she may sacrifice her life while saving dutta do not know what may happen
hope sumthing of this sort happens....... I cannot bear any more negativity... yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11AbhiAni

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spandana11

Thinking seema is also pendulum she knows dutta does not have any place ,but kala played well with seema week mind and her selfishness which was result of her break down in precap I am thinking as soon as seema says the place kala will also lock seema in store room saying thanks for the information as shee do not have ant interest in giving dutta back to seema and will leave to killl dutta and nakuu then in rtoom seema might understand kala played with her and say every thing to baji and I think baji will escape then to save Tasha or second point seema also go with kala but when finally battle was happening she may come to know kala intension is to kill dutta and not return to her she may sacrifice her life while saving dutta do not know what may happen
spandy  i hope aisa hi ho...Ouch......age woh jaan de ya kuch bhi kare...........i dnt care..........how cansomeone do this if u really love somone and repent for having betrayed him,................i dnt trust her nemore.........i hated the precap........Angry

niki11AbhiAni

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghaparti

Exactly dear I knew she will break down n become selfish yet again she can never be compared to nakku who is selfless..I m sure nakku will get the flower n dutta eyes would be cured n now that kal knows where Dutta is she will target nakku 1st n dutta will save her giving a hard time to kala chaskar sudharshan n even seemaLOL I wish dutta gives her death for her selfishness yet again....as she yet again gave him a dhoka by siding by kala....n m sure dutta will not spare her n forget whatever she did for him during his blindness period....n show her the difference between her n nakusha before giving her death sentence...as I donot want this love triangle to carry on futher n want to see some passionate romance between tasha without any evil's surrounding them!Big smile

dear today i lost all hopes of watching dns passionate romance in near future  kala and seema are going to insure that life becomes hell for nakusha but  i feel if dutta will fall for their plans then he will look like a dumb fool 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha-bharti-meghaparti

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
really want peace...........now...........and no third angles..........are give back DUTTA'S eyes aur kitna pull karenge.............upar se ranga,kala,chaskar........Ouch.....aur pata nahin kaun kaun after them..............uffffffffffffffffff.............abhi aur negativity nahin chahiye............iss seema ko hathao.............kisike pas seema ka pic hai kya...........i wanna smash that pic...........AngryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11AbhiAni-bharti-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I am not surprised by the stunted views of the creatives, Seema was predictable no matter how much we wanted her to be positive.....is this called 'repent'...I guess not so lets wait and see if the creatives have thought of something better.....needless to say cannot watch the girl acting, she is just pathetic ....couldn't they get anyone better for the role?

niki11triasha

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

really want peace...........now...........and no third angles..........are give back DUTTA'S eyes aur kitna pull karenge.............upar se ranga,kala,chaskar........Ouch.....aur pata nahin kaun kaun after them..............uffffffffffffffffff.............abhi aur negativity nahin chahiye............iss seema ko hathao.............kisike pas seema ka pic hai kya...........i wanna smash that pic...........AngryLOL
This is why we had JMM2 to show that DN had grt romantic days for so many episodes nd it was time for the reality of evil nd evil nd aur evil logon ko bejne ke liye.  I feel seema will be finishd by kala tmw as there is no use of her anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

I am not surprised by the stunted views of the creatives, Seema was predictable no matter how much we wanted her to be positive.....is this called 'repent'...I guess not so lets wait and see if the creatives have thought of something better.....needless to say cannot watch the girl acting, she is just pathetic ....couldn't they get anyone better for the role?
tintiny seriously............she is a pain to watch.............and definitely agar ise repentance kehte hai............then use chulu bhar pani mein doob marna chahiye...............bechari maut uske kareeb hai..............really i cant watch her nemore..........Dead
triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Originally posted by triasha

This is why we had JMM2 to show that DN had grt romantic days for so many episodesAngry nd it was time for the reality of evil nd evil nd aur evil logon ko bejne ke liye.  I feel seema will be finishd by kala tmw as there is no use of her anymore.
tumhare muh mein chocolates.....Smile.......i cant bear  to see her nemore.............Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top