piya_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yipppeeee..........finally our hottie kabir is back!!! 🥳 we just saw a glimpse of him but that was enough to make my day 😊 with sid irritating abhay to death 🤢 (although i love both of them) and him being so dangerous,and abhay hurting piya again and that shanaya bi**ch lying to police kabir's entry was the only one nice thing about today's episode (although i loved sid's temper temper dialogues and abhay's possesiveness) So according to me,this is the best thing about today's episode...boy did we miss him?i don't know abt others but i missed him very much...but finally he is here 😃 So welcome back kabir   🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow thats great.. thanks for sharing.. yet to watch epi
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing
vil watch da reapet
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
We all loved kabir in inital episodes, hez a charmer! "Kapisha" makes the show more special
piya_111 thumbnail
although kabir is back,atey hi usne abhay and shanaya ko saath dekh liye & he thinks that they are a couple 🤢 and now he'll tell that to piya wherein she'll get more hurt i hope they bring back our kabir with a positive note where he accepts that he and piya can be best friends and do not complicate their relationship
BettyC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow kabir is back.... T nd kabir will make a good couple....😳
welcome back kabuuuu❤️
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah... It was nice to see Kabir back although it was only for a minute.
piya_111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Yeah... It was nice to see Kabir back although it was only for a minute.</font>

Yaa...i hope they show him with misha tommorow...waisey bhi i m missing misha and piya scenes 😔
--sunshine-- thumbnail
ya finally CVs got some of their senses back.......... yayyyyyyyy........... m soooo happy