India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir is back!!!

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Yipppeeee..........finally our hottie kabir is back!!! Party we just saw a glimpse of him but that was enough to make my day Smile with sid irritating abhay to death Dead (although i love both of them) and him being so dangerous,and abhay hurting piya again and that shanaya bi**ch lying to policeOuch kabir's entry was the only one nice thing about today's episode (although i loved sid's temper temper dialogues and abhay's possesiveness) So according to me,this is the best thing about today's episode...boy did we miss him?i don't know abt others but i missed him very much...but finally he is here Big smile So welcome back kabir   Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Faiqa_kasucrazyanshra--sunshine--

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
wow thats great.. thanks for sharing.. yet to watch epi
Aarohi.. IF-Dazzler
Aarohi..
Aarohi..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
vil watch da reapet
kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
We all loved kabir in inital episodes, hez a charmer! "Kapisha" makes the show more special
piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
although kabir is back,atey hi usne abhay and shanaya ko saath dekh liye & he thinks that they are a couple Dead and now he'll tell that to piya wherein she'll get more hurt Ouch i hope they bring back our kabir with a positive note where he accepts that he and piya can be best friends and do not complicate their relationship D'oh
_Faiqa_ Senior Member
_Faiqa_
_Faiqa_

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
wow kabir is back.... T nd kabir will make a good couple....Embarrassed
welcome back kabuuuuHeart
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Yeah... It was nice to see Kabir back although it was only for a minute.
piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Yeah... It was nice to see Kabir back although it was only for a minute.</font>

Yaa...i hope they show him with misha tommorow...waisey bhi i m missing misha and piya scenes Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index