I think he will try to get rid of her sooner or later

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathradt

Nach_Baliye Senior Member
Nach_Baliye
Nach_Baliye

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

HE WAS HER FRIEND foremost. where is that friendship now that is what i want to know. the writers want to destroy the marital relationship between jagya and anandi they could have done that in more poignant way, but could have remembered that these two kids were friends once, they should have kept that one relation in mind. but now even friendship is tainted, and jagya and anadi can't never be friends, forget being husband and wife. i want to add too jagya the husband can cheat on his wife and have an affair, but jagya the friend would have stopped to think about his friend's feelings even if he knew he was going to hurt her he would have atleast a moment of 'will i lose a wife, friend, family to gain love if that happens will i be happy'. in the writers quest to destroy jagya the husband they have also destroyed jagya the friend. 

I am going to do a little psycho-analysis here. Jagya has always been kind of a coward since childhood. Jealous of Anandi's being a better student is one example. He is a small-town guy who is a tad spoiled by DS. He goes to this big city and is so influenced by everything that he wants to be cool. I can understand his embarrassment at telling anyone that he is married, and his desire to hide Anandi because he is concerned about what everyone else would say, seeing that he went through child marriage and that his wife is so traditionally dressed and illiterate.
His anger at Anandi is more his anger at himself that he is projecting onto her. He feels guilty which comes out as anger. Strange, I know, but I know of some men who behave like that. He is guilty inside, finds Anandi to be a hindrance to how he really wants to live his life, and removes his anger on her because he can and she takes it.

Again he is jealous of her success, because in general she has always been better than him at everything. She gives everything her 100%, while Jagya gets distracted easily. So he is jealous of her success and resents her, added to that is his resentment at not having a life he wants because of her presence in his life. He is also sick of everyone's telling him that he got to go to the city because of Anandi - this increases his guilt and he is trying to remain in denial, gets defensive, and takes it out on Anandi. His behavior is wrong, but Anandi needs to stand up for herself and distance herself from her. Jagya will eventually come after Anandi because she will become unattainable - right now he is taking her for granted. Men like Jagya are like that - they will go after what they cannot have.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

persephonespatty123sudssradtloveanimeSuchi-

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
@ Uma didi:-Evil Smile What a Brilliant Idea!
DS in the zoo!Day Dreaming

But won't the PETA ppl sue us?Ermm
She wont let the animals live!ROFL

sudssSuchi-ammoos

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Well written..How much is Too much..Well, Its up to writter that how much their lead heroine can take in...Everything has limit...And Jagya is simply crossing it all..Well No wonders He'll pay for It sure...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathradtSuchi-

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
first of all... LUVD ur topic rads!!  well done!!  so apt at the moment and so well put!! 

and about jagya...  i still feel the CVs are seriously confused abot what to do... and so is this spoiled lad...  may be, like ammoos pointed out, hez just trying to take DS's side so that he can get his way clear.  but it is still to be seen whether tht works - coz its DS, and u never know how she will react to what Wink  and to think of a beendni without "sar pe pallu" D'oh she'll tear jagya apart Wink

its funny to watch jagya react this way... earlier he was screaming at her for not completing her studies... now hez takes a complete u-turn knowing shez taken it up again..  what did he think??  tht she'll just take all the blame, all the pain, all the humiliation... and still go after him??  the friend tht jagya used to be should have known better!!  anandi is no tail wagging pet to such humiliations, she has never been!!  if only he knew what exactly he expects of anandi now!!  till then, no hope gals Wink

Shoma_divmathradtSuchi-

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Awwwww.......... Thanks sudds! Hug
But I can not take the spoilt brat more! Jealous GFN goon...... ego as high as a mountain...... and Censored  Censored
And I eagerly am awaiting Anandi Ki Bagawat!Day Dreaming

Shoma_sudssSuchi-

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

Originally posted by loveanime

HE WAS HER FRIEND foremost. where is that friendship now that is what i want to know. the writers want to destroy the marital relationship between jagya and anandi they could have done that in more poignant way, but could have remembered that these two kids were friends once, they should have kept that one relation in mind. but now even friendship is tainted, and jagya and anadi can't never be friends, forget being husband and wife. i want to add too jagya the husband can cheat on his wife and have an affair, but jagya the friend would have stopped to think about his friend's feelings even if he knew he was going to hurt her he would have atleast a moment of 'will i lose a wife, friend, family to gain love if that happens will i be happy'. in the writers quest to destroy jagya the husband they have also destroyed jagya the friend. 

I am going to do a little psycho-analysis here. Jagya has always been kind of a coward since childhood. Jealous of Anandi's being a better student is one example. He is a small-town guy who is a tad spoiled by DS. He goes to this big city and is so influenced by everything that he wants to be cool. I can understand his embarrassment at telling anyone that he is married, and his desire to hide Anandi because he is concerned about what everyone else would say, seeing that he went through child marriage and that his wife is so traditionally dressed and illiterate.
His anger at Anandi is more his anger at himself that he is projecting onto her. He feels guilty which comes out as anger. Strange, I know, but I know of some men who behave like that. He is guilty inside, finds Anandi to be a hindrance to how he really wants to live his life, and removes his anger on her because he can and she takes it.

Again he is jealous of her success, because in general she has always been better than him at everything. She gives everything her 100%, while Jagya gets distracted easily. So he is jealous of her success and resents her, added to that is his resentment at not having a life he wants because of her presence in his life. He is also sick of everyone's telling him that he got to go to the city because of Anandi - this increases his guilt and he is trying to remain in denial, gets defensive, and takes it out on Anandi. His behavior is wrong, but Anandi needs to stand up for herself and distance herself from her. Jagya will eventually come after Anandi because she will become unattainable - right now he is taking her for granted. Men like Jagya are like that - they will go after what they cannot have.

I think both of you have written very well on the reasonings behind the Changed Jagya
I agree with @loveanime that there was no reason to completely destroy the friendship that was not just evident but was the bond that kept them happy with each other as children..........Sensitivity has never been a part of the creative team.

@Nach-Baliye - great analysi but I just wonder - a spoilt child's jealousy is understandable.......but Jagya has grown up and now he should be able to think for himself............true there are those who never change but here the message was not to show a tantrum throwing, glowering, irrational boy..........but a somewhat normal  ( he could have been shown as different from his friends to an extent) boy overpowered by the city, the perceived glamour and his infatuation. Those I could relate to with reality..........BUT this has become  a sorry tale of guilt at his own mistakes, adamant in his infatuation, steeped in lies and above all stupidly moralistic and all by Jagya's standards.

Friday episode..........Jagya was like the pot calling the kettle black........a person who has lied, changed his name, hidden the fact he was married was actually shown as the wronged husband and that too not just by Anandi but by the whole family (minus Dadisa) actually lecturing Anandi.....Wasn't he the one at one time who yelled at her for giving up her studies....... Was he short of hearing???  Everyone admitted that Anandi was the only one who wanted to tell the truth........but the writers are now portraying Jagya with selective hearing as well as his other misdeeds.

The analysis that we do and are so apt is for reality (although we know this is fiction) but that is what this story set out to be................and now the main protagonists have taken that to another level (thanks to the brilliant creative team) and turned it into a farce............It is now a 3 pronged love story with an element of let us see who can succeed the most in whatever they are wanting to do, hurt people they supposedly love, fool others as long as they can, hate another for their success and the list goes on and on.

I would really like to know how many viewers remember that it was once a serial to show the ills of a child marriage and how best to combat it if not be able to stop it.Ouch

Edited by groucho - 13 March 2011 at 10:20pm

sudssloveanimeradtSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index