India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

How much is TOO MUCH???

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Jagiya....  a poor fellow forcibly married in childhood.
Jagiya.... a poor kid who did not realised his duties.
Jagiya.... a poor lad who had to stay away from his mate once he had started developing feelings for her.
Jagiya.... a poor desperate beendh who eagerly waited for his beendini for 5 years.
Jagiya.... a poor villager who changed his identity in college out of the fear of rejection.
Jagiya.... a poor collegate who out of the fear of becoming the laughing stock, hid his marital status.
Jagiya.... a poor ignorant husband who refused to recognize her wife publically for he could not face the people.
Jagiya.... a poor youngster who fell for a girl once he had freedom to choose.
Expected! Expected! Expected!
Even to an extent understandable.... he had not chosen his mate.... he was bound to go stray once he let his heart the perfect match.
But how far is his behaviour justifiable?
Isn't it the limit already?Cry

He has trouble with his heart playing tug-of-war between chance and choice.
But his arrogance....!Ouch
The way he doesn't even see a friend in Anandi, whom he was so eager to consummate marriage with, is not acceptable.
Telling her of and rebuking her in petty things she does..... looking down upon her.... This has been the limit!
And what now?
He cann't even stand to see her improving!
GONE CASE!
His expressions at Anandi's success were like as if she had slapped him hard on the face or punched him right in the ribs!
He could not tolerate to see her successful!
OMG!
And the precap!
*beep beep beep*Angry
He warns her that she'll be in trouble for the mess she has created!
And the way he is messing up with her life?Dead

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacsanya90spatty123walquest2000Shoma_rgattusudssdivmathpurvimpjyoghotalaz-SweetGirl-KyunkiImafansmartcSuchi-khusi_*

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Jagya feeling jealous of Anandi is not something new. Even as kids, he could never tolerate when Anandi did better than him at studies. Also if you notice, he used to always make his friends say he is the best and same with Anandi. Little Anandi would just laugh it off or call him out on it.
So Jagya acting the way he is now is not surprising. In fact if Anandi had continued her studies when she was away, he would have felt this much earlier.
More than the family, I am waiting for Gauri's reaction when slimy Jagya's truth is revealed. Although she feels pity for vicitims of child marriage, I doubt she will pity Jagya since he lied and made Anandi lie too. Use 100% joothe padhnewale hain!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya90Shoma_rgattusudssdivmathpjyoghotalaz-SweetGirl-radtSuchi-khusi_*

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Jagya feeling jealous of Anandi is not something new. Even as kids, he could never tolerate when Anandi did better than him at studies. Also if you notice, he used to always make his friends say he is the best and same with Anandi. Little Anandi would just laugh it off or call him out on it.
So Jagya acting the way he is now is not surprising. In fact if Anandi had continued her studies when she was away, he would have felt this much earlier.
More than the family, I am waiting for Gauri's reaction when slimy Jagya's truth is revealed. Although she feels pity for vicitims of child marriage, I doubt she will pity Jagya since he lied and made Anandi lie too. Use 100% joothe padhnewale hain!

Bold:-Wish!!!!Day Dreaming I am quite sure after the promo that Anandi won't take any more crap from him! And if even Gauri kicks him out of her life.........Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_sudssdivmathiloveidiotboxpjyoghotalaz

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
wow radha!!
Thumbs Upwhat a post!!
exactly my feelings!!D'oh
his story.....a village boy goes blind at city culture is NORMAL but his behavior towards everyone not at all JUSTIFIED OR DEFENDABLE..........

the moral of the story is normal........but the way it is presented these days is not at all normal............for me!!

and the question about limit!!
crossing limit is a very very small word for Jagiya!!Censored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_sudssghotalazradt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks khushi! I watched the show on TV after days.... generally its dailymotion to save time... but todays episode was.....D'oh
Jag's was at his worst!Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
again worst is a very very small word!!
in the precap.......errrr........how dare he talked anandi like that!!Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya90radt

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
@ Radha

I am completely with you and agree on all the points made by you...well put ! 

sudssradt

Sargesh Goldie
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Completly agree with u yaar. This is now too much. Agar iska(ab to naam likhne me bhi gussa aa raha hai) raaz nahi khula ab to i will destroy my tv set.

sudssradt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index