India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

March 10th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Vishnu explains how while they were plotting the haldi and acid nonsense, he'd gone to meet Guddu. He'd found out that Guddu's mother had cancer and was in critical condition. He also found out that Guddu needed money for his mother's health.

Vishnu narrates what he said to Guddu at the hospital. Guddu at the hospital was cursing himself for stealing the papers and worsening his mother's condition. Vishnu tells Guddu that it isn't his fault but rather Runjhun's fault. If Runjhun hadn't come with the paper then he wouldn't have been arrested. Guddu tell Vishnu not to rub salt on his wound. Vishnu says he's here as a good neighbor. Guddu retorts that Vishnu tried to poison his mother and he knows that he doesn't treat Runjhun well either. So when Vishnu can't be a good son or an uncle, why will he be a good neighbor.

Vishnu tells Guddu he will get straight to the point. Guddu needs money, and wants to get revenge from Runjhun too. He says he will pay him five lakhs to break Runjhun's marriage. Vishnu offers Guddu one lakh up front in advance.

The others want to know what Guddu said. Vishnu says that Guddu took the money and swore that he will do as Vishnu said. Mittho and Kalsanwali are happy to hear that. Even Rajju is glad that now they will be able to break Runjhun's marriage. Billo says what if they don't do the work.
Vishnu says to break the marriage that amount of money isn't a lot. He says now they can celebrate and participate in the wedding without caring much. Rajju asks Vishnu what the further plans for the wedding are.

Guddu highlights his plans to Kukkan and Jabbo. He says that there is one road from Hardoi to Kannauj, where Runjhun's bridal party will be coming from. He said that they will wait for the bus and take care of Runjhun's bridal party.

Runjhun is having mehendi put on her arms, and Mahadevi and Babli also want to put Mehendi. The mamis come and join the celebrations. Amma is worried, but Runjhun is happy. They tell Runjhun to not worry about the wedding anymore. Runjhun is glad that all her family is participating int he wedding.

Lakhan calls Bushna to ask how far they've come and tells them to hurry. As he gets off the phone Rajju tells him that the house is his and so is the niece. He tells Lakhan he's getting old LOL and not to take too much tension.

Mittho, Billo and Kalsanwali leave on pretext of work. Amma looks at Runjhun's mehendi and says the stronger the color the stronger the relationship will be. Runjhun doesn't say anything since she knows the situation of her marriage. The mamis from the back watch and say that Amma is happy about the color now, but she will lose all her color a while from now. She can enjoy all her time now and then later they will be the ones who will have the last laugh.

Guddu and his men are waiting for the bus and when it comes they manage to stop it. Guddu calls Vishnu and says they stopped the bus. Vishnu indicates to Rajju that all is well. Lakhan says that not even god can stop the wedding. He says he will even do the farewell of Runjhun. The bride drums are heard and the uncles are shocked. Even the mamis are shocked. Lakhan tells them to go get cleaned up and get ready.

Runjhun asks Amma if the bridal party is early. Amma says it must be someone else's. Vishnu and Rajju wonder what happened. Lakhan says that the celebration is for Runjhun. He says he suspected that her kids were upto something since they turned nice and called the wedding party early. Amma says she's not ready. Runjhun's mehendi isn't done yet. Lakhan says not to worry.

Kukkan and Jabbo tell Guddu that the bus is empty. The driver tells them that he was paid to drive an empty bus from Hardoi to Kannauj. He doesn't know much else about where the bridal party is. Guddu and his men wonder what happened.

Lakhan takes Diamond, Mahadevi and Babli to greet the groom and his family, and dance in the celebrations. Billo says that Guddu wasn't able to do his work properly. Guddu calls Vishnu and asks him where the bridal party is. Vishnu says they are at the doorstep. Guddu says he was asked to stop the bus and he did so. Vishnu says that the deal was for breaking the marriage. He says he has a plan and tells Guddu to follow his orders. He narrates the plan as Guddu listens.

Precap: The Chachi and Mami's are doing the nagin dance at the marriage. Guddu sneaks in and Vishnu sees him. (Guddu seems to have shaved for the wedding LOL) We should really get a Maha Episode. Today's episode was very back and forth. Sorry for the delay. I was at work...and multitasking so that my boss wouldn't catch me... :P

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkapArchanaxbakulaxSejal_Desaibdesai302annie1982jaan1004yash1984devila10asaharyaqueenyactivesonalshamila.raziD.I.D.forevashazidaNAVITmilwebspring567bcclpearldesaiwestindiangeetsmystifyredent4uasiaheartRaima36pisces16rgattuSadie101NVBGKYananda29HoneySuckleirene_cshanak.hotPrabhkalluEcliPSe_2010mayonapushpirusha4003shalini01bee5prnczOmaRamdassraaspachl0veyshamilsweetshine

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THANK YOU!!!! i didnt realize you worte this at work!! extra thanks for that!!! WOW cannot wait to see what happens! So guddu shaved huh bet he looks handsome!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEEZEEshanak.hotPrabhkalluirene_cbee5shamil

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
thx 4update.
That Lakhan Mishra, always one step ahead of the Pandeys.LOL
2morrow, Shaddi tamasha!!!
Today's episode is fast paced.  I liked the scene where LM says to AMMA it was his idea that the baraat come early since he thinks the Pandeys sudden change of behaviour towards R is a sign of some evil intentions...LM even mentioned the word Bhagonwali.  The best thing was that R overheard everything.   Vishnu wants Guddu to break the shaadi.  
My Q is why can't the mamamamis be nice to R???  Why is it so difficult for them to have feelings of compassion, goodness towards one of their own???  
& also, once R gets married to G, she can't always stay at the mamamamis, since G has his parents, she will eventually have to go live with him.  So I don't get the gharjamai scenario, perhaps for a short while he will be gharjamai...
another good thing is that G is aware of Pandeys evil nature.  

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 10 March 2011 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkalluirene_cshanak.hotbee5

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey! Thank you so much! Hope you won't get in trouble for doing this..
Much appreciate, dearest. Smile

Today's epsiode is so exciting!!!! Omg.. Guddu... Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetsshanak.hot

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Great update Wafah ... that too right under your boss's nose !! LOL

Extra thanks for that, my dear .....

Guddu shaved  ..OMG  .... what is he thinking is going to happen  ? WinkLOL

The nagin dance was howlarious !!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
thanks for the update wafah
OMG i have to watch this episode at any cost now....Guddu shaved wow must be looking more handsome....
lakhan mishra is smarter than the mama ans mamis......
and i agree we should have a mahaepisode for the wedding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

raaspach IF-Rockerz
raaspach
raaspach

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah....

Guddu ready...
Rhunjhun Ready...
We r also ready....LOL

Naagin dance was very funny....lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotWafahbee5

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
hey wafah di....
Saw todays epi ....it was awwwwwwwwwwwwesum
God weneva i think of d show i think of one song ..........
..d twist....d twist n d twist... LOL

But god wen v thought that vishnu will give money to guddu to marry runjhun ...he gave him money to brake d marrige....
Wen he went 2 break d marrige d groom n his F*Ly were not in d bus but in front of d pandey hoouse......
One i noticed that guddu know how d evil ppl treat runjhun ....that kindda good ....
God knows how will our dearest gunjun will finalyyyyyy get married
D nagin dance was hilarious alld mamis were gr8888 but i think billo did d best ... ROFL
N yeah guddu shavd( he was lookin soooooo handsum )looks like hes all set to get married ...just need to change...then its perfect....hope he changes for d marrige plezzzzzzzzzzz he better ...dont want him to get married in his casual cloths plezzzzzzzzzzzzz noooooooooo..
GOSH CANT WAIT FOR D WEDDIN .... Day Dreaming
2moro its firday i cant c d epi....n d last day of d week Cry
Hoooooope everything happens sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Cant wait for 2omoro ....
Eagerlyyyy waitin for 2moros update di....

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 10 March 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotbee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index