Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil Den- Dev Baby Yeh Baby mera hai HAAN.. (Page 92)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Priti........

Regarding question 1...... Maan is sending Dev away from Geet to Gurgaon...far away from KM...so why would she question his decision unless she has some problem with it......
2.Dadi nodded at Dev to accept the offer......Just 2 seconds ago Maan says he is doing for Dadima and they will honor her wishes..That is why Dev doesn't object.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16Soapoperasrfun

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Thanks Usha, deeps. The reason I asked u guys about reading my take is this.

Maan offered Dev a job with KC, Gurgaon. The explination he gave to everyone is that he only cared about the family honor and daadi's concern. He did not want a Khurana to go around begging for jobs. There are 2 things that came to my mind when I thought about this. 

1. Firstly, Maan's arrogance. Not because he put Dev down but because he thinks all his decisions will be and should be ok with Geet. Daadima came to Maan and requested him to give dev a job. Why didn't Maan check with Geet if this was ok with her. I will never tire of saying this over and over again. Decisions related to Dev are not for Maan to make. It has to be Geet's choice. Atleast Geet and Maan together. Certainly not just Maan.

2. Secondly, Dev told daadima he did not want to ask bro for help because bro had already done soo much for him. So why did he easily accept Maan's offer to the job? He could have out up some resistance and told him he did not want to be of any burden to them anymore. But he immediately accepted the offer. Why? Evil Smile

What do u guys think?

I am happy that you brought this up. But as i told you I have stopped reacting.

You can ask Geet only if they show that Geet has a viewpoint. Do they ever show that Geet has a viewpoint. 

They show her as never having a view.  And if I say this, i get killed for it. So i don't voice my wish for Geet to express her view. 

If she wants to cook, why can''t they make her say clearly that I love cooking for my hubby and I want to cook. I will accept it because then it is her preference.

I want them to have more dialogues on what she wants.

Because if she says after all the difficulties i have had, i want to enjoy the remainign months of my pregnancy listening to nice songs and planning my future life, I would really love it. 

But they have got used to 

showing Maan as arrogant, all road roller types. Did he even ask her view on yoga. I eman just because it is good for her, doesn't mean she has to like it.

I hate walking and how much ever it was good for me, till today i don't like walking. And i hate going for a walk. 

So I want more dialogues on Geet's preference so that I feel good about it.

So they will continue to show Maan like this till the serial gets over. 

We were told it is okay for Geet to ask Dev to take out the Methi. So what does that mean. She is accepting him for Maan's sake or for the blood that he gave Maan.

But what has that got to do with Geet. He saved his Bro's life na. 

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 10 March 2011 at 8:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
@ Deep - Seriously i hate this Dev creature.....But seriously yaar i hate Geet quitness as well, she has to show on his face that he just born to hate, the way she slapped him at engagement night.....When he entered in Kitchen and wanted to help her, it would be better, she should has to turn off the stove and left the kitchen by saying that i don't need ur help.....And Maan would be come at that moment and gives his killing look, would be better choice....

Seriously i would prefer to die rather than take the help of rapist....My thinking, i am like that...Main kisi ke liya apna muh nahin bandh kur sakti, specially ghalat ka saath nahin de sakti....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-serialwatcher16mysterygurl1427

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
@ Exactly Usha. He makes all the choices and no one questions. It almost is like Geet should feel thankful for she has Maan and just live with it. I hate it too.

@ Deeps - I liked ur answers. But I don;t agree that Geet did not or should not or would not have had an opinion. Her POV is never shown when it comes to Dev. They are handling it in an incorrect way if you ask me. 

And regarding Dev's job,everytime Dev and daadi had a conversation Dev refused and told her he did not want Maan;s help. So why did he have to heed this time around? 

Anyways, I don't think it matters what we think. 

And now I sleep. Sleepy

-Deepzz-serialwatcher16

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
@Muni......... The kitchen is Geet's now.....so why should she leave if the jerk enters her domain.....Her indifference to him is her biggest weapon now....If she reacts any other way , it proves he still affects her...Then how has MSK's love changed her life for the better......

serialwatcher16Infinitedreams

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
@prithi.....Me off 2 ...Hug

@Muni, Usha., opti........Had a good time sparring with u guys.....Now my sleep beckons me......Hug

serialwatcher16Soapoperasrfun

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

good night priti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410