Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil Den- Dev Baby Yeh Baby mera hai HAAN.. (Page 7)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

Okay- just some quick points

1. Question about who's the father- IMP- will be closed
Dev might contest this. Maan might feel insecure over this
DUh it was so awkward-why should Geet even SAY something..did dadi?
LOL

2.Yoga session
I found it interesting that Maan mentioned he's not a man who will express emotions in public and yet he did. Honestly, I don't know about what all he said. Sahi hai.

I am tired of defending or fighting about all this. Jo bhi hai- as long as it makes sense.
The baby doll diaper thingy shown today was cute.

I also liked how Maan expressed his feelings in such an eloquent manner. Also, okay- I forgot what..Shucks.

Oh yeah, juxtaposed with Geet wanting to get in contact with other moms, Maan expressing his emotions in public...was really nice!

3. GEET
She's just so so adorable. Seriously. Loved the way she was looking at maan when he was making the doll wear the diaper. HAHA. It was like..aww u do it so well, u only do it!

Her dialogues and her expressions too good!

4. Dev-Maan
I loved the first scene. How Dev ko chup kara diya and Dev ka chop afterwards
He's positive now... but...kab tak?
HAHA.. I wanted to break dadima's teeth and i liked how geet wasn't too happy with this

5. Spoilers/precap
Um... well..it looks like a bad fall and it's on her stomach..so maybe we're going to get a serious  hospi sequence again?

Maan-Geet singing an old song..aww..LOL ...i have been listening and posting them a lot lately..but I don't listen to old baby songs ya know...LOL

6. AA
I almost forgot...i realized it's only Manisha and Romeo that make them bearable.. Today was okay though..not as good as yesterday

Good luck CV's and Geet Team!
Barry- Best of luck Sweets! You're gonna need it!
*spcl jhapkisses for support*
Do well..
no suggestions because im just going to see where this is going for now

Love to all!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16Soapoperasrfunshalipennu

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
If precap has dev anand song
then the only tragedy in the movie is that MC happens immediately after song and mumtaz goes in depression

Edited by md410 - 10 March 2011 at 9:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-RD--Deepzz-serialwatcher16shalisun29

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Arpi yes thats the song.. Oh wow I love that movie but these two singingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16sun29

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

alllllllloooooooooooo to allHug

i liked the epi....barring the atrocious pronunciation of the yoga instructor  SillyROFLROFLROFLROFL maybe she is MSK's sister ROFLROFL coz who knows...with that horrendous Eksent...they seem to be 2 peas from a pod ROFLROFL

anjalireddyy84-RD-serialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelswan20

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

from where Geet creative's find all these namonas.......Geek they never fail to surprise............. 1st Rasika.....then Arahana........then  Anne Arjun........... then Nitya........... then Don...........Maneesha..........and now yoga instructer........... her *Akcent* was really Unique..............ROFLROFL

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16swan20

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Episode Analysis

A caring brother, loving grandson or a thoughtful Khurana

Maan offered Dev a job with KC, Gurgaon. The explination he gave to everyone is that he only cared about the family honor and daadi's concern. He did not want a Khurana to go around begging for jobs. There are 2 things that came to my mind when I thought about this.
Firstly, Maan's arrogance. Not because he put Dev down but because he thinks all his decisions will be and should be ok with Geet. Daadima came to Maan and requested him to give dev a job. Why didn't Maan check with Geet if this was ok with her. I will never tire of saying this over and over again. Decisions related to Dev are not for Maan to make. It has to be Geet's choice. Atleast Geet and Maan together. Certainly not just Maan.
Secondly, Dev told daadima he did not want to ask bro for help because bro had already done soo much for him. So why did he easily accept Maan's offer to the job? He could have out up some resistance and told him he did not want to be of any burden to them anymore. But he immediately accepted the offer. Why?

Fatherhood

Fatherhood is so much more than just donating a sperm. It is about maintaining your lineage. It is about being a role model. It is about being there at a time of need. It is about having someone look up to you for answers. It is about being responsible for someone's life. It is about instilling good values and traditions in your child. It is about setting limits. It is about putting your child's life over that of your own. In simple, fatherhood is the most challenging job a man can have. Although the number of challenges are high, the rewards are always greater.

Maan understands the meaning of being a dad and explained it so beautifully in todays' episode. The imporatance of his role in his child's life and how he feels a sense of pleasure everytime he thinks that someone will put all their trust in him and the choices he will make for his son / daughter.

The new spoiler picture

Well, too much of baby talk in the last few episodes had everyone guessing. So this should not come as a shock to anyone. But the picture is still upsetting.

If the picuture actually indicates a upcoming Miscarriage track, then although not shocked or surprised, I will be deeply saddened. I had suggested this earlier that it might be better for them to go forward with an MC as opposed to just using the baby for their conveneince when needed. But seeing that picture, I am really upset.

If this does not lead to a MC but is just another mechanism to use the baby for TRp's I will be upset and will be the first one to complain about it. I certainly hope they play it well and not just show Dev rushing her to the hospital and saving her's and the baby's life and MSK feeling insecure and jealous about it. Maan has saved Geet and the baby's life's on numerous occasions. Dev saing her life once should do nothing to Maan. Hope it is a well thought out track.

Just a thought, if the CV's are seriously contemplating a MC, then during the world cup may be the best time. And on a day when there is an India match. The blow will be a little lesser. Don't you guys think so?

My complaints (I am yet to watch it, so for now these are more my questions)

* Maan did yoga in his office outfit? Why? Can't they just change into something else? Even his tai-chi pants would be acceptable
* Same goes for Geet. Yes, she came unprepared because she did not know what to expect. But you could have atleast shown her complaining that if she knew, she would bring along a set of track pants or something.
* Communication between Maan and Geet. Each one is doing there own thing when it comes to dev and it is not good. These 2 create misunderstandings for themselves so easily.
* NE's are trying to act cute now. The CV's are trying to give us another office track, fine. But we wanted it with Adi-Pinky and the fun gang. These 2 still manage to get on my nerves.
* Since the time Dev has come back. Anne has missed all her meals with the Khuranas. Does no one notice she is missing? I will understand if they also want her out of the house just like we want her out of the show, but just tell us that.

Precap

ROFL

I will not miss tomorrow's episode for anything under the sun. I cannot even begin to imagine how they will show today's precap in the episode.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 10 March 2011 at 10:22am

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16shaliswan20

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

@smitha.....my bladder burst seeing the sashion for the first time payrentsROFLROFLROFL

@maansa..............ROFLROFL..she sure is MSK ki bichdi behenaROFL..itna unique pronunciation aur kahan se milegaROFL

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16swan20

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
if it's mc and depression...they r following many fanfics...including mine..chhors!!ROFL

okay i gotta go finish reading..xoxo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84SecretKhabri420

Go to top