Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil Den- Dev Baby Yeh Baby mera hai HAAN.. (Page 53)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Jhan
tujhko nahi pata kya ki precap song vaali movie main what happens after the song??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69GeekgodSweetSammyAnjanaYYZ

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Hello All: (In case I miss anyone) *Hugs*

Chopped One: Is Alladin MSK's Pa? and Jasmine Dev's step-grandmom?

Tailless Grasshopper, you remain one till the end of virtual life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-BgblZoolander69GeekgodSweetSammySigmaSoapoperasrfun

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Hi Angel. Congratulations on becoming a goldie.

THANKU SO MUCHHug....BTW WHATS UR NAME?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69GeekgodSweetSammy

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarshP

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's YYZ ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

Ah it's fun tonight ROFLROFL Everything justs seems funny to me ROFLROFL

Hello Anj, An n goodnight Tanu Hug

n Geeks : Sorry got too caught up with the PDA ...ROFLROFLROFL Taking things easy now.. but hey u don't go slowing down with your bulbul...WinkROFLROFL btw who is your bulbul? ROFL

-RD-cacoethesBgblZoolander69GeekgodSweetSammySigma

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Ooh god ...can i just tell ya Caco..how much i miss these Mali-Nakewl..mocking sessions? ROFLROFL

Hug Heart HugHug Heart Hug...and oops i have one more set of hugs heart hugs Embarrassed Hug Heart Hug

N what u said: SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile haan haan... what u say is right..but tell me one thing first " aap itni achi kyon hoh" Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... i couldn't ask for a better soulmate Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..i mean u're just like... ufffffff mein kya kahoon.. TOOOO good...like my superMAAN.... u flies to the Moon everynight Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

*10 mins day dream.. staring at Munda Nakewwwwl* .....

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.....I think i know what our baby can grow up to be.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...an .............................. astronaut ..so that daily u can take mama n papa to visit their mamu aka moon Embarrassed

BTW  " aap itni achi kyon hoh" Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

*mahiiiiiiiiiiiii

*forehead kisses and takes Mawali Mali in arms looking up at the NE Moon* Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Main BHAGWAN hoon...isiliye main itna acha hoon Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. come on admit it....Tujhe mujhme rab dikhta haiSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. NaCOOL the DOG errr i mean GOD Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Mere zindagi ki har subah tumse shuru aur har raat tum par khatam Mali...*Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii* Hug Hug Hug << SRK style come to my arms

but it's not only me....u have changed my life....u have turned this stone of a ma(A)n into a smiley Ma(A)n Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. i hated happiness...but since the day i took a sniff at one of ur roses....i fell in love with life again Blushing and that flower Taveez Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. it always protects me from dying HAAN! even when i fall from a third storey or get run over by trucks....Hug Heart Hug

u always save me....i know u always will....Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

can i call u a FAT CANDLE coz u like to melt on me init Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

BgblZoolander69GeekgodSweetSammyjyoti06Blueberry_07Sigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

OMG Daaku, not seen you here in ages, I think she heard the word crap and came waddling along at pengu super speed HugHugHug

cacoethesBgblZoolander69maansaGeekgodSweetSammyTaiyo

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Warrior Princess - is that you? Shocked  *crying tears of fake joy* Cry  ROFL

Edited by Ann.A - 10 March 2011 at 11:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaGeekgodSweetSammyRageOfAnAngelSigma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I liked AA track progress today too!
1. Phinally an idukated man of NE's label!
2. Hulk scared Hairboy with Bhai aab he will ve to compete with true BHAIROFLROFL
3. Hulk & Sulk scene was SHORT!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-BgblZoolander69GeekgodSweetSammyjyoti06md410RageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunTaiyoSecretKhabri420

Go to top