Devil Den- Dev Baby Yeh Baby mera hai HAAN.. - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
Pooja, Deeps - well said. No matter what they show, we will blame the CV's for their lack of creativity. We want a perfect story, perfect logic, perfect beginning, perfect ending, and mind you, it has to fit my definition of perfect.

This time, I for one will let the CV's show whatever they want to without complaining. The story seems to be getting back on track with dev coming back to KM. So I will wait to see what the CV's wish to show.

And, we always jump the gun and criticize or appreciate something that is yet to happen. How about we forget what might happen and concentrate on today's episode?

Some of us who have nothing to say can join the antakshari session that I am hoping will soon start 😆

I have an idea, don't beat me......

If the MC happens and by some reasons the doctor tell Geet that she can't get to be a mother again, then we get Sameeraa's entry which gets to know this and use this as a card to get Maan, in this way Maaneet's love will be tested and in same time Dev tries to get Geet.......

But for some reasons as they do in serials chamatkar bla bla, the doctor check Geet again and say that she can be a mother, then she gets to be a mother......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
@Expectant parents...........Nakeewl and Mawali...dudes, hop to it, Tanu is waiting with baited breath here🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣You have ample time to play diaper diaper🤣🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

Me not picking any story RD...bas just trying to predict the possibilities😛

I know u arent but u r just throwing options to pacify the crowd ...kyun ...let them handle it ......let them take the lows with the highs
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Caco - i actually like JBeibs Baby song...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by cacoethes

Mawali Maliiiiiiiiiiii [>:D<[ tere mere beech mein...kaisa hai ye bandhan 🤣 do u want to play with Barbie tonight my sweety poo? 🤣 how abt we play DIAPER DIAPER 🤣🤣🤣🤣

First of all, that ain't a HUG...am not happy...😡.. give me a full one!

And yessss please!! Can we play diaper diaper n moon moon tonight?? BTW i have a name for our baby girl.... it's............chandani.....😳😳😳 ROFLROFL..as for boy..well chandu sounds fine?? U know we need the chands in the pict no matter what ..ROFLROFL can't offend them ROFLROFLROFL....u know the special connections yea...ROFLROFL
Bye all...🤗🤗  Swt  drms.

I have to prepare to flunk the exams.

About baby its high time they treat it with some respect and decide what they want to do with it. Either keep it or give it a dignified exit. Their call... But at least dont mock it anymore by giving a MC scare every second day...

Special 🤗 🤗for Geeky and Priti . Havent been able to catch up with you guys for a while...
@Jhan, Vini ðŸ¤— long time

@caco.... bieber song? 😳 seriosuly you gonna start with that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Caco........."What's a Bieber?"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣