Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil Den- Dev Baby Yeh Baby mera hai HAAN.. (Page 2)

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Reserved For Smi...HAANEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mi7chimes

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
R

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84RageOfAnAngel

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Today's episode will mark the turning point in the story

Today, the most important question was asked.

Who is the baby's father?

Episode Analysis

A caring brother, loving grandson or a thoughtful Khurana

Maan offered Dev a job with KC, Gurgaon. The explination he gave to everyone is that he only cared about the family honor and daadi's concern. He did not want a Khurana to go around begging for jobs. There are 2 things that came to my mind when I thought about this.
Firstly, Maan's arrogance. Not because he put Dev down but because he thinks all his decisions will be and should be ok with Geet. Daadima came to Maan and requested him to give dev a job. Why didn't Maan check with Geet if this was ok with her. I will never tire of saying this over and over again. Decisions related to Dev are not for Maan to make. It has to be Geet's choice. Atleast Geet and Maan together. Certainly not just Maan.
Secondly, Dev told daadima he did not want to ask bro for help because bro had already done soo much for him. So why did he easily accept Maan's offer to the job? He could have out up some resistance and told him he did not want to be of any burden to them anymore. But he immediately accepted the offer. Why?

Fatherhood

Fatherhood is so much more than just donating a sperm. It is about maintaining your lineage. It is about being a role model. It is about being there at a time of need. It is about having someone look up to you for answers. It is about being responsible for someone's life. It is about instilling good values and traditions in your child. It is about setting limits. It is about putting your child's life over that of your own. In simple, fatherhood is the most challenging job a man can have. Although the number of challenges are high, the rewards are always greater.

Maan understands the meaning of being a dad and explained it so beautifully in todays' episode. The imporatance of his role in his child's life and how he feels a sense of pleasure everytime he thinks that someone will put all their trust in him and the choices he will make for his son / daughter.

The new spoiler picture

Well, too much of baby talk in the last few episodes had everyone guessing. So this should not come as a shock to anyone. But the picture is still upsetting.

If the picuture actually indicates a upcoming Miscarriage track, then although not shocked or surprised, I will be deeply saddened. I had suggested this earlier that it might be better for them to go forward with an MC as opposed to just using the baby for their conveneince when needed. But seeing that picture, I am really upset.

If this does not lead to a MC but is just another mechanism to use the baby for TRp's I will be upset and will be the first one to complain about it. I certainly hope they play it well and not just show Dev rushing her to the hospital and saving her's and the baby's life and MSK feeling insecure and jealous about it. Maan has saved Geet and the baby's life's on numerous occasions. Dev saving her life once should do nothing to Maan. Hope it is a well thought out track.

Just a thought, if the CV's are seriously contemplating a MC, then during the world cup may be the best time. And on a day when there is an India match. The blow will be a little lesser. Don't you guys think so?

My complaints (I am yet to watch it, so for now these are more my questions)

* Maan did yoga in his office outfit? Why? Can't they just change into something else? Even his tai-chi pants would be acceptable
* Same goes for Geet. Yes, she came unprepared because she did not know what to expect. But you could have atleast shown her complaining that if she knew, she would bring along a set of track pants or something.
* Communication between Maan and Geet. Each one is doing there own thing when it comes to dev and it is not good. These 2 create misunderstandings for themselves so easily.
* NE's are trying to act cute now. The CV's are trying to give us another office track, fine. But we wanted it with Adi-Pinky and the fun gang. These 2 still manage to get on my nerves.
* Since the time Dev has come back. Anne has missed all her meals with the Khuranas. Does no one notice she is missing? I will understand if they also want her out of the house just like we want her out of the show, but just tell us that.

Precap

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I will not miss tomorrow's episode for anything under the sun. I cannot even begin to imagine how they will show today's precap in the episode.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 10 March 2011 at 10:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonigeet261anjalireddyy84sihuPoli.Geekserialwatcher16Geekgodmi7chimesRageOfAnAngelpennu

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
res
-------------

Why does Deva have to cum and inform daadi everything in front of everyonee always? Bcoz his bhai is sitting there...Devaa is playing vaddi vaddi games like this..and it is working..

He did the same wid leaving da house MSK stopped him..He said he is going for interview MSK gave him a job..Waah Deva tera kya kehna..After the day Maaneet met with an accident, his plans are being sucessful by leaps and bounds..In 2 days he was at KM Door to outhouse..Then in other 2 days he got full permission to stay in KM and that too from Maan Singh Khurana..In the next 2 days he has got a ticket to KC again from da MSK..His Dimaag has so many Evil Plans and he will put all of them into action slowly without failing at each step....Evil Smile

Daadi showing her teeth..she is really happy but Geet isn'tOuch..Why didn't Maan bother to ask Geet's opinion?And they wonder hamari beech misunderstanding kyun hoti hai?ErmmWill they ever learn to improve their communication problems with each other..They kinda talk about the most silliest things which we find cute but they don't bother to discuss the important bits..

So Maan Singh Khurana your Gurgeon Branch is going in Paani..Just be ready for it, don't blame deva..Deva only placed the Net and you happily stepped into it..Unless MSK wants Dev in front of his eyesight to know his evil plansErmm

Geet if you are bored just go to Officee instead of disturbing your pati who rarely works..LOL
Yoga Sessions..hehe but Maan Singh Khurana you never adorn an office wear during Yoga Classes d'uhh..you culd have atleast changed into your aladdin trousers..

Is Nitya interested in Gujjar tooROFLEducation Info..Papa se milana hai kyaROFL
but Sangram wants to take his papa to MSK...Hey Bhaggu ,MSK ki life mein kam problemss hai kya..aa gay ek aur don..LOL

Maan Singh khurana has very private ehsaas/filings so won't do Public CONfession..
but after he did..awww MSK wants to feel the ehsaas after hearing the word Papa..but he is such a phattu..he culd have stuck to aayegi na..Geet's one look changed it to aayegaa..LOL
awww his speech was emosanal wid da dialgoues in it..don't ask me why I thot of the Baghban movie then...ROFLROFL

Maan Singh khurana changing diapers and Geet admiring him awww..Embarrassed

PRECAP: OMG Wait lemme breatheeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

If that FB picture indicates Miscarriage then I don't have any plans to continue the show..I know there are too many explanations for a miscarriage but I am too attached to the baby..if anything happens I will be the first one to change my channel..well CVz can take that as dhamki or whetever they think..

And if Cvz are again playing their TRPs tump card with the baby in danger, its annoying seriously it is..Stern SmileIts already so stupid that nothing happened to geet or baby during the accident and suddenly a Miscarriage..That is Plain Ridiculous..

Your Name became a reason to Live
Your Existence gave me a reason to fight
You Taught me how to forgive
Your Presence Gifted me love like a Limelight

You Tiptoed into our world as an angel Silently
Your Presence taught my love to Smile
I felt your breath in my Tummy
From where you were going to Exile

Our Lives Shattered in Pieces
when we had to hand you over
to the Higher Voices
With an unfulfilled wish of a son or a daughter
For Who I became a Fighter

Now All we have are your angelic footprints
Upon our wounded Hearts....

Edited by Cute_Ash - 10 March 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonianjalireddyy84sihu-Deepzz-sldeepsGeekgodmi7chimesRageOfAnAngelJunglebee

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Today's episode will mark the turning point in the story

Today, the most important question was asked.

Who is the baby's father?

BINGO!  Insecurities will start here from Dev and he will turn evil! ClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuanjalireddyy84mi7chimesRageOfAnAngelpennu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Posting from previous den!

@tannu Im with u, if MC shall happen, I hope the show rots in hell!   Pic brought tears to my eyes!  I guess IM really emotional when it comes to Geet's baby...baby is her fight for life and justice!  Cry

I quite upset now!

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelpennuSecretKhabri420

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Ok gals lets discuss the fnny precap na..
MC is not happening.. this is for MSK to become insecureBig smile

anjalireddyy84sihuMeetu_AnupennuRageOfAnAngel

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
MSK wants to ship Dev out to Gurageon...far from Delhi! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuanjalireddyy84pennu

Go to top