Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil Den- Dev Baby Yeh Baby mera hai HAAN.. (Page 108)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

@muniza...that is my one of the favorite songs along with mere piya gaye rangoonROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Infinitedreams

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@Jyoti

Did u read my Alam Ara (first Indian movie) time ki Maaneet seanROFL

Wait i'll post it for u

-------------------------------------------

Geet standing near one tree and 15 ft away MSK standing near the other tree

MSK : ieet..Tum aageyiiiii (Geet in old hindi movie style accent)

Geet: Aaan..haaaaan...mey aa gayeeeeee (Maan in old hindi movie style accent)

Maan: aawoo......hum ek gana gathe hai priyeeee........(he is shrmaoing)

Geet:
issshhh..nahi paran priyaaa.....aagar duniya walon ne dekh tho............D'oh

Maan: Stern Smile....are ......tum wahi se gawoooo na.....aur mei..ihi sa gawwoon gaCool....or hum romaaans karenge priyee

Maan and Geet then share a beautiful eye lock even standing 15ft away...Day Dreaming

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

-------------------------------------

So now tell me..is it not DIFFERENTCool...just the way CV's proclaimed it to be

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 11 March 2011 at 12:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Infinitedreamssun29

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@ Meetu - On serious note, i have never got pissed of all these baby talks, i always enjoys...In my both pregnancy i behaves like it was my first, and ton of time i check trimester guide, food chart, read baby magzines...I used to do ton of book shopping, and whenever my hubby comes, i just wanna go baby store to check things, love to buy atleast 1 item a week.....Ek parents ka haal aisa hi hota hai, it depend, so i never gets tired of these scenes, and i seriously want MaanEet to watch baby shows together, go on shopping, buy clothes, they can show things like that...They can talk about 2nd baby, MSK can be naughty there, but the problem is our CV's who are killing us...They can show romance with such a beautiful pregnancy track...Anyways let see, how they will take things...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 11 March 2011 at 12:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatejyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
@Anu:Yeh hui na baat...tu aise hee achhi lagti haiBig smileLOL...MC or no MC...I just don't want to see Maaneet coming out as loosersCry...my biggest worry about MC here is that Maaneet will b looked upon as loosers unable to save the superbaby which earlier survived all accidents and mishapsOuch

@Sun:I completely agree with your POVThumbs Up...Well I guess people want to see their relationship to the next level../so they expecting that kind of passion which might b missing for sometimeErmm....but even I don't agree that passion is completely missing because yesterday only we saw a perfect hug Embarrassed...and in real life also when a couple goes through the phase of parenthood,more than passion,they show concern and delicate love for each other/.....So I m sure the kind of passion viewers want to see in Maaneet will come back right after delivery or mayb in some sort of occasion which will demand passion like say holiEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 March 2011 at 12:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateMeetu_Anupreetgurtisun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@Saj:HellooooHug...well devils and almost entire Geet crowd kuch zyaada hee tension mein hai with baby+passionLOL....

@Muniza:I know what u mean...dekho I tell u what is the problem here..in the past when they showed passionate scenes between Maaneet...they never showed a single baby-talk and remember viewers used to complain that why there is no baby-talk...is Geet really preggy ?...and now when CVs r showing only baby-talk, viewers r complaining passion kahaan hai ?LOL...so here the problem is balancing both...CVs need to b told to balance both...Viewers ka demand should b show both in a balanced way and not just one thing at a timeLOL...but by demanding MC ,we r putting all the more pressure on CVs because now CVs will think MC ke baad passion kahaan se dikhayeLOL..samjhi meri baatWinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatesuj01Meetu_Anupreetgurtisun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

@jyo..............i know....besides the relationship dynamics for maan and geet have changed........they are secure in their love for each other now............there cannot be anymore intense passion and desperation as shown before when they were fighting their feelings for each other............and everytime how do we expect maan to pull geet inot a disco wala type hug ...........he knows and is very protective that she is pregnant hence his body language towards her is the samw..gentle ,tender and full on caring............before for him it was abt his feelings for her now for him it is her feelings .............things have changed and with that humans tooo.........what we see today is a concerned father more than a passionate lover...........and maybe the people ar not able to accept that at the cost of losing their ultimate alpha male .............

i rather cvs do whatever they have planned rather than once again bending to what the population wants which actually never makes sense

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatejyoti06Meetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
@Sun, Jyoti

The passion which was there before could have been continued to some extent by CV's ...

passion need not always lead to CON or intimacy.......but something like Tailor sequence, Apple sequence.....will not be bad......cnt CV's think of anything else like the above mentioned sequence..here they will also keep the baby...and Maaneets relationship will also grow....

Guys..it is really high time....Maan and Geet need to move up in their  relationship ...... little silly fights are good...but CV's are giving over does of it......passionate touching and all is good....but they are hubby wife now...so once in a wile a different type of hug or passion or foreplay can be shown...

Gheeeeee....the beautiful foreplay's we think of are so missing form Maaneet story now........it's been so long....cant CV's think of anything ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwenishjyoti06preetgurtisun29

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Stern Smile helloStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top