Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok now you guys are scaring me about this showšŸ¤£ We will get a teaser on SBS/SBB well in advance. So no way that we could miss the episode. šŸ˜ƒ

Usha- I agreešŸ¤£ It should be trps le, trps de! MSK came early to book a private room with instuctor I guess. Cant imagine him doing yogasan, padmasanšŸ¤£ in those tight pantsšŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ My hopes were raised for Anu's yoga-chi version when they were alone in that room with only instructoršŸ˜› but all he did was look at Geet doing breathing exercisesšŸ¤£

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu
GC aur DD ke liye sab jhelna padega chalo atleast for this reason unke segments bhi milega dekhne ko coz ZEE Promotion is good

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@swati...............šŸ¤—....

@arwenish..bye hun šŸ¤— happy shoppingšŸ˜†

i rather they give monetary help to the PH of GHSP...and the PH signs a contract wherein the money will be used to provide clothes to the leads...........šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...someone burn MSK ka vest and pants and geet ka blue pink night suits ...pretty plzzzzzzšŸ¤£

@usha.......even i used to watch hte first season starting part.....and after pulling my hair out wanting to strangle radhika ....i gave up..........second season i dare not even enter the zee shows everšŸ˜”šŸ¤£
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1. U want to burn Geet's night suit......šŸ¤£šŸ¤£..i am with ya.....she is a KHURANA now.....but the night suits she were are so EWWWWWwwšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...

2. Ur allergy to ZeešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.....my twin sister ..Moi lob lob lob u for thisšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤—šŸ¤£

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arwenish- Loved both your versionsšŸ‘šŸ¼ I was to tell you this before but am doing it now. šŸ˜ƒ Dev turning negative should be slow, fine, but effective and should not make us go šŸ˜• in the end. 
sun29 thumbnail

apavitra rishta ..i gave up after the first two episodes...........KMH after a month..........never dared watch the agra show and cookery show in star plus............only watched kayamath from start to end even though they turned it into torture,,,,,,,,,,then ventured into deemag mith gaye ............and after losing all of my sanity came to GHSPšŸ¤£..in between caught rani lakshmi bai too...........and now i watch GHSP....kismet ,khote sikkey........
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwenish

please devils i need your comment on these scenarios.šŸ˜³......... i have 

Arwenish, the way they are now showing Dev, I feel sorry for him, maybe because of person changed. But still
personal level ( by realising what gem he lost in  form of Geet.... She is the best wife who has made Maan's life beautiful.... 

She wasn't his wife actually. so maybe he can see geet being perfect wife to Maan and feel jealous.

on contrary Naiantatra made his life hell.... and i guess they can minus baby from this scenario.......... kind of character Dev has........ He can fall for any lady)  

But he was also quite bad. He was never doodh ka dhuka

and professional level ( he always has to beg from Maan....... Now Adi will guide him whose just an employ........ this can hurt his ego....... When ego get hurts one can turn grey)..................

This I agree. In fact yesterday when he wanted to stand on his own two feet, it was Maan who stopped him and wanted him to be indebted to him. So he can get anger and frustration from here. 

Him getting jealous of Maan and his success....... and trying to take reveng from him and then he can also hit on Geet infront of Maan to make him insecur and possesive.... and Dadi pressurerizing Maan to keep Dev in Office and House.......... Geet realizing his negetive intensions and protecting Maan)

This is also Okay

Like Black Swan film......... they can show Dev having psychological disorder....... imagning things........ and making life of people around him hell......

I ahven't seen this film but it seems good

may be these scenarios look lame......... but with creative's mind and experince they can bring spark........ and i think baby has then nothing to do in all this.......... and we can peacefully enjoy baby's presence......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ideas are ideas. Try karne mein kya jaata hai. But as if they are listening to us.

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@usha............MJHT was good initially but they screwed it up later onšŸ¤¢

i must say u watch a lot of showsšŸ˜†šŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail

@arwenish.....loved both the scenario šŸ˜›
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...NahiiiiiiiiiiiiiišŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I cont imagine our choices are almost the samešŸ¤£šŸ¤£...i have watched all the serials........but was attached to Agra show and Dimag show...šŸ¤“...OMG

now i realize what tourcher they werešŸ¤£šŸ¤£