Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Preet

what do u have to say about yesterdays epi..

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pranath priye heeeeeeee i love you Anu brilliant

@ALL
Can anyone pls give me link of Geet FB Page whenever i open ek new page khulta hai shuckssss

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Meetu - 🤣🤣🤣 I can picturize this scene..Seriously yaar MaanEet ki kya halat hogaiee hai shaadi ke baad, jisse daikho tang kheech raha hai lolz...

@ Preeto - Good girl, listen to doc only..I am off on Saturday, so will talk tomorrow, and will definitely tell you ok?

Muniza
preetgurti thumbnail
@Anu
i liked the epi it was not bad , I Have seen so many crappy things on TV that WHILE WATCHING gEET I ALWAYS HAVE SHINE OF SMILE
Which i liked about geet

but i want your YOGA Chi aur ye haayeeeeee
in Gujjar bhai ishtyle ( teri imagination ka Satyanaas pit diya)
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Preet

What to do re😆...

so now u believe that we are getting something on Maaneet that we have never seen before 😳on Indian TV🤣...

Tell me..in which soap did they show such untouched and pure LOB🤣🤣🤣🤣.....never seen before romaans and LOB right🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have no words for CV's😳....
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Preeto - Page is upgraded, if you go on that page, click on geet at your right side, it will take you on main page, but now page is upgraded, so on your left side you can see all icons....

Muniza
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Munizaa re

🤣🤣...i was actually picturizing them standing near different trees 15 ft away🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....Gosh🤣🤣......

And all birds since 2 weeks were crooning about never seen before HOT romance and passion🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..Golly🤣🤣🤣............

Which breed are the birds from😳
preetgurti thumbnail
@Muni okie but i hope nthing serious
Chal you too good girl go and rest u never sleep on time how manytime i have to tell you Sleep on time and u never listen to me see how i always listen what u say
preetgurti thumbnail
@Anu
mujhe yaad mat dila woh
HOT,RAUNCHY jaise words never seen befor romance bas MERE Brain wires stop hojate hai

Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Meetu - I was talking with Shivi same at skype that think MSK was singing this song around the tree, how lehraofying and all, it would be fun to watch...Geet will jhulofying in his bahon lolz....Baby would be like "chup bilkul chup, zamana kahan ja raha hai aur tum dono kahan...Jao jungle mein reh jao" lolz....

@ Preeto - It's only 10:45pm, i will go in some minutes, don't worry, definitely listen to you only...

Muniza