Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil Den- Dev Baby Yeh Baby mera hai HAAN.. - Page 24

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: md410

GCM ka reply: no one wants dev to touch geet

Plzzzz cv this time dont bring that culprit and that rapist dev to help geet

wow.. seems the GCMs are growing up...... phinally..!!

Bas aab yeh CON-jaap band ho..aur Maneet ka Rajdulara.. safe ho 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Samia.............🤗Glad to see you are ðŸ¤£Just make sure the floor is cushioned and you don't hurt yourself🤣

Mawali Malli........Ok.Done and DOne, I heard its not good to refuse anything to Mawali's who are expecting their bundle of joys......24 months multiple you say?Well thats optimistic🤣
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Though I am really no one to judge and comment but can we please let the creatives weave the story as they want to ....and stop getting too involved with it .....i mean if they want to show the leads singing its their visualization ...if they want them to go for Yoga classes or whatever thats how they see it ......so let them weave the story and visualize it ...I mean did viewers tell them the initial story or how the chars shud be ...they did it themselves and gave viewers the chars of Geet MSK Dev etc ...so let them show what they want ...why do u want to see what u want rather why not see what they want to show ...................

As for MC bit if its justified then fair enuf ......but they were really never fair to that track ne how .....so there lopsided handling and end of it was pretty much expected

Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swan20

@Sun......Dev's intentions haven't been revealed since his comeback so they can play this out the way they want.Keeping Dev a saint doesn't make any sense.....so they can reveal Dev came back with an agenda...🤔

swany.... exactly.. agenda.. but the agenda of going green with J seeing his baby ..his offspring being claimed by another.. is more relatable than blaming someone for its untimely loss ðŸ˜³
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was a Bird free zona na and we have a Parinda LOBE story in den🤣🤣
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Muniza - devil baby? Geet's baby is from satan?  How can an unborn child that has done nothing be a devil? why because its biological father is a criminal? or because it has a mother thats like an angel...forget that...the baby's father is Maan...Maan loves the baby like his own!
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute_Ash

This was a Bird free zona na and we have a Parinda LOBE story in den🤣🤣

A Parinda n Geek lub ishtory Ashy ðŸ˜³

'Chad gaya upar re.. atariya.. pe lautan Parinda re' ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ann.A

I cannot believe the things ppl are saying...i don't get the logic...Geet should have an MC because the baby track was dragged out too long and cuz she does not have a baby bump? or because Maan and Geet can't have CON? seriously?

Ann, I have to say- both are the reasons. From what I read and heard from my other fella Geet viewers, its the repetitive baby talks  wherein they cant relate with its presence other than the talks from parents and baby used as a reason for no CON. 

And am embarrassed to say this but I even loved the precap🤣 ðŸ˜›
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i wanted them to have CON with the baby in her womb to break the stupid myth that women are untouchable and handicap because they are pregnant..................why are they soo scared to show something bold for a change..............arrrgghh............live in pein toh pehle hi paani dal dia..........

the child which once was the crux of the show now has become a laughing stock...........

@geets........that song or its picturization os not supposed to be rmotely funny and here the precap is beyond ridiculous

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
sun, geeta
agree yaar. I am not mother but  thesong is very close to my heart. I can play it zillions of time and movie was classic too. 

I hope No MC happens at least not now, the baby is only live evidence of dev's crime. I would love to see insecure and J dev over baby not other way round. the only hope is RTM sequence did not lead to con like movie.
other wise rest all the dots leading to MC