Devil Den- Dev Baby Yeh Baby mera hai HAAN.. - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
@Res...correction for what?

@Smita...a rope with flowers would be nice...so that we can hang ourselves after watching such stupidity...and that our eyes are not subjected to something so ridicules ever again...

MY EYES, MY POOR EYES.....I CANNOT UNWATCH THE DAMN PRE-CAP...MY EYES MY POOR EYES.....

WAIT WAIT HOW CAN i FORGET.... MY EARS MY POOR EARS...THAT HAD TO BE SUBJECTED TO THAT SONG....😕
@jyo. gal look at geet's cell phone on the floor. its obvious that she gets some problem while talking to MSK ... so he will hear her plea and rush to her but deva will bag the opportunity to play godi godi with GITH this time... i think geet will get up a bit late and will find that he has left for office and will call her..
was it this song
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucj4G5kMAHk&tracker=False[/YOUTUBE]

@usha..that movie was too emotional yaar........poor mumtaz

@swan...really????..kumpetison🤣
Arpi I love that movie too.. sad but too good
Hi everyone!

Okay- just some quick points

1. Question about who's the father- IMP- will be closed
Dev might contest this. Maan might feel insecure over this
DUh it was so awkward-why should Geet even SAY something..did dadi?
LOL

2.Yoga session
I found it interesting that Maan mentioned he's not a man who will express emotions in public and yet he did. Honestly, I don't know about what all he said. Sahi hai.

I am tired of defending or fighting about all this. Jo bhi hai- as long as it makes sense.
The baby doll diaper thingy shown today was cute.

I also liked how Maan expressed his feelings in such an eloquent manner. Also, okay- I forgot what..Shucks.

Oh yeah, juxtaposed with Geet wanting to get in contact with other moms, Maan expressing his emotions in public...was really nice!

3. GEET
She's just so so adorable. Seriously. Loved the way she was looking at maan when he was making the doll wear the diaper. HAHA. It was like..aww u do it so well, u only do it!

Her dialogues and her expressions too good!

4. Dev-Maan
I loved the first scene. How Dev ko chup kara diya and Dev ka chop afterwards
He's positive now... but...kab tak?
HAHA.. I wanted to break dadima's teeth and i liked how geet wasn't too happy with this

5. Spoilers/precap
Um... well..it looks like a bad fall and it's on her stomach..so maybe we're going to get a serious  hospi sequence again?

Maan-Geet singing an old song..aww..LOL ...i have been listening and posting them a lot lately..but I don't listen to old baby songs ya know...LOL

6. AA
I almost forgot...i realized it's only Manisha and Romeo that make them bearable.. Today was okay though..not as good as yesterday

Good luck CV's and Geet Team!
Barry- Best of luck Sweets! You're gonna need it!
*spcl jhapkisses for support*
Do well..
no suggestions because im just going to see where this is going for now

Love to all!

If precap has dev anand song
then the only tragedy in the movie is that MC happens immediately after song and mumtaz goes in depression
Edited by md410 - 13 years ago
Arpi yes thats the song.. Oh wow I love that movie but these two singing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
alllllllloooooooooooo to all🤗

i liked the epi....barring the atrocious pronunciation of the yoga instructor  🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe she is MSK's sister 🤣🤣 coz who knows...with that horrendous Eksent...they seem to be 2 peas from a pod 🤣🤣
from where Geet creative's find all these namonas.......🤓 they never fail to surprise............. 1st Rasika.....then Arahana........then  Anne Arjun........... then Nitya........... then Don...........Maneesha..........and now yoga instructer........... her *Akcent* was really Unique..............🤣🤣