Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Panna Suhana - A scn which taught sth (Page 2)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Panna and Suahan,s scene made me cry the same way as BAdi Maa and Suhana scene may be more as the dialogie of Panna,s "  Srif Eik Ehsaas Kai Kahin Maa Hai Jo hur waqt meray liyee prathna kar rahi hai ,yehi ehsaas taaqat daita hai " , I just coudnt hold it, as all my life when I was away abroad, going through difficulties , my Mothers letters and phones use to give me courage, and the feeling that she is praying for me, I had so much faith in her dua,s that I knew nothing bad could ever happen to me as " Ammi Hai Naa , woh kitni dua karti hain " my brothers feels the same , and now for last 3 years it feels like everyday as we are standing under the open sky without the shelter of her paryers for us. SGP creatives, you have yet again proved to be one of us as showing exactly how many of us feels. For me the best rishta in SGP is Panna, BAdi Maa, Suhana , the best , for me the main reason to get crazy over a serial is the rishtaa of Maa Baiti, and I salute to the writter, Director, Moon, Ragini and Supriya jee, as the rest of the story becomes meaning less for me when ever they show this side of the story.

You made me cry Sheemadi.. I love you..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendAshisShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

True haan....That scene was highlight of today's episode... Just brilliant... Excellent acting by Ragz n Moon... No words...Beautiful script n dialogs...

With simple dialogs they taught us how important Sasural is for women.. how important to take responsibilities... how important to have support from mother and family....Just superb...

Very true Febs....you might as well just watch that scene and don't bother with the rest of the episode. It was so beautiful and emotional and it was very performed by both ladies. ClapClap Clap Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysindAshisShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Febs, I am really very upset now, its the worst feeling you have when you miss your mother and you cant pick up the phone and say " Ammi Aap So toh nahi Rahi hain" and she  use to say " Tumharay Yahan shaam hogi yahan toh sonay ka waqt hai, is waqt kaisai yaad aaye"Smile oh I miss sayin " Ammi" , sometimes when I am on my own I quitely say " "Ammi " to myself. I have her glasses which I didnt clean, her hair brush with her hair, her hair pins, her kajal lipstick, I sniff them sometimes as I dont want to forget the smell of her. Guys go and give your mum a hug you have no idea how your life changes from inside after loosing your mother.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi786mjtruelegend111192crysindGurpreetDAshisShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks Febs, I am really very upset now, its the worst feeling you have when you miss your mother and you cant pick up the phone and say " Ammi Aap So toh nahi Rahi hain" and she  use to say " Tumharay Yahan shaam hogi yahan toh sonay ka waqt hai, is waqt kaisai yaad aaye"Smile oh I miss sayin " Ammi" , sometimes when I am on my own I quitely say " "Ammi " to myself. I have her glasses which I didnt clean, her hair brush with her hair, her hair pins, her kajal lipstick, I sniff them sometimes as I dont want to forget the smell of her. Guys go and give your mum a hug you have no idea how your life changes from inside after loosing your mother.

Oh! Sheemadi ... seriously I am crying... I can't call my "Ummi" now.. she is sleeping..but I wanna talk to her...Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192AshisShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Di Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry OH man I am soooooooo deeeeeeply SORRY for your loss. There's nothing that I or anyone can do or say in the world that will make you feel better. I pray that that she is in Jannat amongst all the angels.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi786111192crysindGurpreetDAshisShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Di Cry OH man I am soooooooo deeeeeeply SORRY for your loss. There's nothing that I or anyone can do or say in the world that will make you feel better. I pray that that she is in Jannat amongst all the angels.Smile

Amen! Allah aapki Dua kubool kare...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi786mjtruelegend111192AshisShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot, I already feel better, i was very naughty , she thought i will be a disastor in my SASURAL , and she use to tell me off all the time even after marraige and having children, in her last days she said to me " When your Saas praises you infront of 10 people , you dont know how I feel " and that was the best compliment I got from her. She never showed her affection to me , she loved me dearly but didnt want to spoil me as being the ony daughter and was different with my brothers , I knew during the last few months how much she loved me , and she wanted me to be perfect, I wanted her to see me in my new office , as I started my business just when she was diagnosed Cancer, worst year of my life was 2007. good and worst happened the same year, I acquired my business in Feb, and lost my mother in November 2007, new business and dying mother, I dont know which force was working as I was away to US after every 2 weeks for 10 days then back, then 2 weeks then back but my business did very well in the begining, and I just couldnt belive how , it was only my mother,s Dua and nothing else. I so badly wanted her to see me in my office, but I know she knew and she was happy for me.  I think I will not bore you guys any more and stop it there.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

falimaabhi786mjtruelegend111192crysindAshisShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot, I already feel better, i was very naughty , she thought i will be a disastor in my SASURAL , and she use to tell me off all the time even after marraige and having children, in her last days she said to me " When your Saas praises you infront of 10 people , you dont know how I feel " and that was the best compliment I got from her. She never showed her affection to me , she loved me dearly but didnt want to spoil me as being the ony daughter and was different with my brothers , I knew during the last few months how much she loved me , and she wanted me to be perfect, I wanted her to see me in my new office , as I started my business just when she was diagnosed Cancer, worst year of my life was 2007. good and worst happened the same year, I acquired my business in Feb, and lost my mother in November 2007, new business and dying mother, I dont know which force was working as I was away to US after every 2 weeks for 10 days then back, then 2 weeks then back but my business did very well in the begining, and I just couldnt belive how , it was only my mother,s Dua and nothing else. I so badly wanted her to see me in my office, but I know she knew and she was happy for me.  I think I will not bore you guys any more and stop it there.

No di... We are not bored... Some time it is really good to open up our feelings and speak up... Even though we can't see each other, we really feel that closeness... From your views , we can figure out how your mother was and how much she loved you... Alhamdulillah... May Allah give such mother to all... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi786mjtruelegend111192AshisShwets1502

Go to top