Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Panna Suhana - A scn which taught sth

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Hey folks,

I ws always a silent member of the forum bt have been a die-hard fan of this show right frm the start...Tongue Today's scn taught everything which a woman has to learn, Panna actually made Suhana learn the responsibilities of DIL, the scn made me cry and made me feel the pain of this ladyCry

Tht one scn taught everything, a woman can never ever leave her in-laws home esp when the responsibilities creep upEmbarrassed the way she asked Suhana to close the eyes and look which house she sees ws really well doneClapClapPanna being a true person and being a great daughter of the lady called Shailaja Kashyap showed the significanceBig smile

Today Suhana learnt the life's mantra and the importance of having mother in your life all the time, you def need her at every given moment, I cant express more as the words find a difficult place to even describe bt this scn was def woven beautifullyEmbarrassed

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabaas-tvbakhal007nm8792jshree_ramradpat25svesumDiivimunni_sgpBaaaZiGaRSinha18crysindanna44Siddhi_Monu-SunNaaAshisShwets1502Badtameez_Dil

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Nice post dearClap
It was a very very emotional scene...Moon is such a nice Actress...she has same caliber as that of Supriya ji..what an Actress.......scene was very very good and at the same time the bkgrnd music they played was too good, that scene was the highlight of  today's episodeSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind*Resham*iViewsAshisShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
True haan....That scene was highlight of today's episode... Just brilliant... Excellent acting by Ragz n Moon... No words...Beautiful script n dialogs...

With simple dialogs they taught us how important Sasural is for women.. how important to take responsibilities... how important to have support from mother and family....Just superb...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*AshisShwets1502

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
very beautiful scene btn panna-suhaana.well written even though it appears simple.especially i liked suhaana's dialogue "thinking that at what stage of life we don't require  mother".there won't be any stage dat we don't require our mother.she should be always with us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisShwets1502

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for agreeing my point girls....I too loved the simplicity of the scene....saying it all without any hangs....spoke a woman's mind and true to it....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisShwets1502

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192*Resham*AshisShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Moon is sucha wonderful actress , She brings Panna to life and so does Ragini... This is what I love abt SGP they have such a wonderful cast that .... Each and every characters comes to life and U cann't imagine any other acter / Actress to play that character....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Panna and Suahan,s scene made me cry the same way as BAdi Maa and Suhana scene may be more as the dialogie of Panna,s "  Srif Eik Ehsaas Kai Kahin Maa Hai Jo hur waqt meray liyee prathna kar rahi hai ,yehi ehsaas taaqat daita hai " , I just coudnt hold it, as all my life when I was away abroad, going through difficulties , my Mothers letters and phones use to give me courage, and the feeling that she is praying for me, I had so much faith in her dua,s that I knew nothing bad could ever happen to me as " Ammi Hai Naa , woh kitni dua karti hain " my brothers feels the same , and now for last 3 years it feels like everyday as we are standing under the open sky without the shelter of her paryers for us. SGP creatives, you have yet again proved to be one of us as showing exactly how many of us feels. For me the best rishta in SGP is Panna, BAdi Maa, Suhana , the best , for me the main reason to get crazy over a serial is the rishtaa of Maa Baiti, and I salute to the writter, Director, Moon, Ragini and Supriya jee, as the rest of the story becomes meaning less for me when ever they show this side of the story.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha_gargnm8792radpat25111192crysind*Resham*AshisBadtameez_DilShwets1502

Go to top