Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Febs... Thanks for the wonderful update... yarrr reading your update no one can say that you have started updating just before 3-4 weeks...I mean... what a detailed update yarr... I just loved it... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I used to wait for Laxmi di's & Shwetha's update... coz they are brilliantโญ๏ธ in that...  & now I wait for your updates too...๐Ÿ˜Š You too have joined the gang Girl...โญ๏ธ Congo... It's just amazing... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Sachi16 - 13 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Hey Febs... Thanks for the wonderful update... yarrr reading your update no one can say that you have started updating just before 3-4 weeks...I mean... what a detailed update yarr... I just loved it... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I used to wait for Laxmi di's & Shwetha's update... coz they are brilliantโญ๏ธ in that...  & now I wait for your updates too...๐Ÿ˜Š You too have joined the gang Girl...โญ๏ธ Congo... It's just amazing... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much Sachi... I am doing WU just bcz the regular updater is not well... I am really glad to hear such encouraging words from you..
crysind thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks for the update.

You are welcome..๐Ÿ˜Š
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For the Update๐Ÿค—...........Waisa I didnt read it but liked and Commented as U said๐Ÿ˜†
crysind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Thanks For the Update๐Ÿค—...........Waisa I didnt read it but liked and Commented as U said๐Ÿ˜†

hehe...๐Ÿ˜† I know you didn't see epi or read update...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† btw thanks for liking it without reading..๐Ÿ˜† very few people can do that...๐Ÿ˜† like me...
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

hehe...๐Ÿ˜† I know you didn't see epi or read update...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† btw thanks for liking it without reading..๐Ÿ˜† very few people can do that...๐Ÿ˜† like me...

Me too always Like and Comment on the Post I mean written uPdate without reading a single word๐Ÿ˜†
crysind thumbnail

Me too always Like and Comment on the Post I mean written uPdate without reading a single word๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yaar... i was joking...I do read written updates ...only then i will comment...๐Ÿ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

Oh yaar... i was joking...I do read written updates ...only then i will comment...๐Ÿ˜†

Not Me๐Ÿ˜†....Hope Shweta and Laxmi Di dont read this Nahi toh I m Gonna .........Up in the skyโญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†
crysind thumbnail

Not Me๐Ÿ˜†....Hope Shweta and Laxmi Di dont read this Nahi toh I m Gonna .........Up in the skyโญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†

That what I aimed at... ๐Ÿ˜† Bada maza ayega if they read this...๐Ÿ˜†
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww Deepak is so nice =) Bilkul Ishaan ki tarah 
and Sanjus just like Suhana ahaha oh boy this is gunna be an interesting Prem Kahani