Lets Welcome The New Viren Sood!Awesome Epi

Posted: 13 years ago
Wohooooooo Woah What an Episdode!So Its Time to Welcome the New Viren Sood*highly Impressed* this was a Complete New Viren..Aaaaah How adorable,Sweet,Cute nd Handsome.OMG! Viren's Voice was so so Sexy When he was working on his Lappy.Hot Hot Hot!! I Loved the Lappy plus Coffee Scene.I Loved it to the Core.The Breakfast Scene was soooo gooood.The Precap was thrilling.
Can't Wait 4 tomm

The lapppyy Coffe scene was Aweomeee
I'm jealous of all of you guys as you get to watch it before us.
yes yaaaaaaar one of the best epi 😳thannnnnnzzzzz makeup-deewani (Cc) bcoz of u my nivren is back👏

n how is ur health sahina?
😊😊😊😊loved todays episode god hamare nivren ke saath hain
i am very happy loved nivren scenes⭐️

Yeah saniha totally agree with u yaar!!! Viren soooo was sooo cute and hot while working on his lappy.. And his concern for nivi when he tells her- ki tumhe pareshaan hone ki zaroorat nahi hain.. So cute of him!!! And it was really Viren Sood- THE BEST PATI who could make nivi happy by doing the pooja... And the breakfast scene was cute too...

And yeah even i didnt get the Precap... Why does nivi say that??

Hey can we expect a confession. Nivi does knw Viren loves the family and her, so does she wanna make him confess by making him deny what she said... Can we expect a NIVREN hug next week???

Hey i feel the confession isnt far....😛

Wat say guys>?
And yeah Sanhu, how do u feel now?? How is ur health??
Awesome great work by kinshuk
Sanihaaaaaaaaaaaaaa meri jaaan.. how are you?! Long time!!!

Viren was amazing today! The mandir scene was adorable.. the way he walks up to her. Nivi could not stop looking at him. Then he stays up all night to work on a report and has breakfast with everyone!!

I think the preview is not confusing! I think Nivi is doing this so Viren can express how he feels: that he loves his family and he was wrong.. his family loves him too!
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Doot: I am grreat:)

i am preethi😳