India-Forums

A discusion : avni's mariage (Page 2)

gublu Newbie
gublu
gublu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Avni should marry Bhaskar that's all. Bhaskar is a sweet n cute person...give him time yaar...he will change...abhi story shuru hua hai...bhaskar is not at all negative..plssssss love him......Bhaskar will shine n hit starplus tom....loving bhaskar each day EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed round applause to Rohit/Bhaskar ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapAvni n Bhakar will rock togetherWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malaysian_Girl

eku_1501 Groupbie
eku_1501
eku_1501

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
ummm... i guess avni shud marry...

......avni's family is entirely dependent on her ALONE.. which is not good... if we can see now, her sister decides to do part-time job so tht she cud not only contribute for avni's marriage but also b a helping hand once avni leaves.... this is actually good Smile, coz sumwhr or the other, she is now realising her responsibilities towards her family...Clap not only this but avni's brother, the most vella n carefree member of the family LOL, he too does FINALLY decide to work... isnt tht good?Wink if avni's marriage is making her siblings realize their responsibilities towards their family, i guess thts nice... coz seeing the scenario, al i cud judge is tht if avni wud stay un-married, earn for the family n ful-fill their requirements al her life, then these guys wud hv never thot of taking such a step....Angry

wht else i feel is tht avni too has her OWN LIFE... its good tht being a daughter she supports her family...Clap but even she knws this FACT tht she can not sit at her home al her life and take care of her family.... more-over her mother, who has NOTHING else to bother her but AVNI'S MARRIAGE wud herself not like her daughter to sit back home coz of the society kya kahegi blah! blah! blah!.... Confused

m strictly against this society kya sochegi type blackmails... ConfusedConfused but guys we aaaaal knw this  FACT... serials me society ke according hi sab chalta h...LOLLOLLOL

so lets see wht happens whn avni gets married to bhaskar....Wink m sure avni is not those types who will supress herself with her in-laws pressure.... ( well she had the guts to walk off in todays episode whn she showed her dis-agreement to wht bhaskar's jija was saying )WinkClap

by far m enjoying the show n i like al the character.... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malaysian_Girlcjs369

Malaysian_Girl IF-Dazzler
Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gublu

Avni should marry Bhaskar that's all. Bhaskar is a sweet n cute person...give him time yaar...he will change...abhi story shuru hua hai...bhaskar is not at all negative..plssssss love him......Bhaskar will shine n hit starplus tom....loving bhaskar each day EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed round applause to Rohit/Bhaskar ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapAvni n Bhaskar will rock togetherWinkWinkWinkWink

Hats off to Rohit Khurana who is potraying such a strong character of Bhaskar.He will shine and rock in this serial.He brought live to bhaskar's character and he is not negative but money minded.

Well said  didi and I support your comment truly.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Haaru

Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eku_1501

ummm... i guess avni shud marry...

......avni's family is entirely dependent on her ALONE.. which is not good... if we can see now, her sister decides to do part-time job so tht she cud not only contribute for avni's marriage but also b a helping hand once avni leaves.... this is actually good Smile, coz sumwhr or the other, she is now realising her responsibilities towards her family...Clap not only this but avni's brother, the most vella n carefree member of the family LOL, he too does FINALLY decide to work... isnt tht good?Wink if avni's marriage is making her siblings realize their responsibilities towards their family, i guess thts nice... coz seeing the scenario, al i cud judge is tht if avni wud stay un-married, earn for the family n ful-fill their requirements al her life, then these guys wud hv never thot of taking such a step....Angry

wht else i feel is tht avni too has her OWN LIFE... its good tht being a daughter she supports her family...Clap but even she knws this FACT tht she can not sit at her home al her life and take care of her family.... more-over her mother, who has NOTHING else to bother her but AVNI'S MARRIAGE wud herself not like her daughter to sit back home coz of the society kya kahegi blah! blah! blah!.... Confused

m strictly against this society kya sochegi type blackmails... ConfusedConfused but guys we aaaaal knw this  FACT... serials me society ke according hi sab chalta h...LOLLOLLOL

so lets see wht happens whn avni gets married to bhaskar....Wink m sure avni is not those types who will supress herself with her in-laws pressure.... ( well she had the guts to walk off in todays episode whn she showed her dis-agreement to wht bhaskar's jija was saying )WinkClap

by far m enjoying the show n i like al the character.... Wink

Awesomely said ekuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug loved your comments

regards,
Haaru
Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I am amazed with Rohit's performance in Dor and he is doing damn well as Bhaskar.I dont mind whatever  character been played by Rohit Khurana because he always selects his role well and I know he will rock as Bhaskar in DOR.

He is a hardworking actor and giving his best to lift up to his fans expectations and he is living to our expectations.

Keep the great work going and I am loving the whole serial and both Bhaskar and Avni.Bhaskar is delivering well the role and HATS OFF TO ROHIT KHURANA!

Babaji blessings is always with Rohit veerji and he will reach the greater heights.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl@Haaru
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

rohit n shweta make a sweet n cute couple. til now watever romantic scenes have been shown they both looked too sweet n good with each other. would love to watch them togther in such scenes......... luv u roooooohit :)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
u all took my post in a wrong sense. my post was for avni purely....

in nutshell i meant to say : avni is basicaly not ready for mariage. she shouldnt plunge into it as it also requires total comitment....any husband or a guy would require ful suport...n avni is already divided between her family n in laws.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nb.neha - 14 March 2011 at 10:57am

cjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malaysian_Girl

I am amazed with Rohit's performance in Dor and he is doing damn well as Bhaskar.I dont mind whatever  character been played by Rohit Khurana because he always selects his role well and I know he will rock as Bhaskar in DOR.

He is a hardworking actor and giving his best to lift up to his fans expectations and he is living to our expectations.

Keep the great work going and I am loving the whole serial and both Bhaskar and Avni.Bhaskar is delivering well the role and HATS OFF TO ROHIT KHURANA!

Babaji blessings is always with Rohit veerji and he will reach the greater heights.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl@Haaru

very well said Haaru ClapClap... love the way you write... Star

we have a separate thread which has been made in appreciation of Rohit/ Bhaskar... made by Neha ... cud you please give your excellent and fabulous comments  there too... thank you dear
here's the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623642

nb.neha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index