Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gublu

Avni should marry Bhaskar that's all. Bhaskar is a sweet n cute person...give him time yaar...he will change...abhi story shuru hua hai...bhaskar is not at all negative..plssssss love him......Bhaskar will shine n hit starplus tom....loving bhaskar each day 😳😳😳😳 round applause to Rohit/Bhaskar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Avni n Bhaskar will rock togetherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hats off to Rohit Khurana who is potraying such a strong character of Bhaskar.He will shine and rock in this serial.He brought live to bhaskar's character and he is not negative but money minded.

Well said  didi and I support your comment truly.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Haaru

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: eku_1501

ummm... i guess avni shud marry...

......avni's family is entirely dependent on her ALONE.. which is not good... if we can see now, her sister decides to do part-time job so tht she cud not only contribute for avni's marriage but also b a helping hand once avni leaves.... this is actually good 😊, coz sumwhr or the other, she is now realising her responsibilities towards her family...πŸ‘ not only this but avni's brother, the most vella n carefree member of the family πŸ˜†, he too does FINALLY decide to work... isnt tht good?πŸ˜‰ if avni's marriage is making her siblings realize their responsibilities towards their family, i guess thts nice... coz seeing the scenario, al i cud judge is tht if avni wud stay un-married, earn for the family n ful-fill their requirements al her life, then these guys wud hv never thot of taking such a step....😑

wht else i feel is tht avni too has her OWN LIFE... its good tht being a daughter she supports her family...πŸ‘ but even she knws this FACT tht she can not sit at her home al her life and take care of her family.... more-over her mother, who has NOTHING else to bother her but AVNI'S MARRIAGE wud herself not like her daughter to sit back home coz of the society kya kahegi blah! blah! blah!.... πŸ˜•

m strictly against this society kya sochegi type blackmails... πŸ˜•πŸ˜• but guys we aaaaal knw this  FACT... serials me society ke according hi sab chalta h...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so lets see wht happens whn avni gets married to bhaskar....πŸ˜‰ m sure avni is not those types who will supress herself with her in-laws pressure.... ( well she had the guts to walk off in todays episode whn she showed her dis-agreement to wht bhaskar's jija was saying )πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

by far m enjoying the show n i like al the character.... πŸ˜‰

Awesomely said ekuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuπŸ€— loved your comments

regards,
Haaru
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
I am amazed with Rohit's performance in Dor and he is doing damn well as Bhaskar.I dont mind whatever  character been played by Rohit Khurana because he always selects his role well and I know he will rock as Bhaskar in DOR.

He is a hardworking actor and giving his best to lift up to his fans expectations and he is living to our expectations.

Keep the great work going and I am loving the whole serial and both Bhaskar and Avni.Bhaskar is delivering well the role and HATS OFF TO ROHIT KHURANA!

Babaji blessings is always with Rohit veerji and he will reach the greater heights.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl@Haaru
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

rohit n shweta make a sweet n cute couple. til now watever romantic scenes have been shown they both looked too sweet n good with each other. would love to watch them togther in such scenes......... luv u roooooohit :)

nb.neha thumbnail
u all took my post in a wrong sense. my post was for avni purely....

in nutshell i meant to say : avni is basicaly not ready for mariage. she shouldnt plunge into it as it also requires total comitment....any husband or a guy would require ful suport...n avni is already divided between her family n in laws.......!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by nb.neha - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malaysian_Girl

I am amazed with Rohit's performance in Dor and he is doing damn well as Bhaskar.I dont mind whatever  character been played by Rohit Khurana because he always selects his role well and I know he will rock as Bhaskar in DOR.

He is a hardworking actor and giving his best to lift up to his fans expectations and he is living to our expectations.

Keep the great work going and I am loving the whole serial and both Bhaskar and Avni.Bhaskar is delivering well the role and HATS OFF TO ROHIT KHURANA!

Babaji blessings is always with Rohit veerji and he will reach the greater heights.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl@Haaru

very well said Haaru πŸ‘πŸ‘... love the way you write... ⭐️

we have a separate thread which has been made in appreciation of Rohit/ Bhaskar... made by Neha ... cud you please give your excellent and fabulous comments  there too... thank you dear
here's the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1623642

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Earlier I thought bhaskar would be ok for avni but after seeing today's episode I feel different earlier he only wanted money from avni but now he is talking about taking revenge on avni I liked bhaskar because he was naughty but now he is turning into a mean guy how can he think of hurting avni but I hope avni doesn't become bechari would want her to be strong
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

Earlier I thought bhaskar would be ok for avni but after seeing today's episode I feel different earlier he only wanted money from avni but now he is talking about taking revenge on avni I liked bhaskar because he was naughty but now he is turning into a mean guy how can he think of hurting avni but I hope avni doesn't become bechari would want her to be strong

lets see what hapens. maybe he changes his atitude after marriage :) u never know what may happen.