These dadi pota today.........

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dadisa as alws getting on my nerve today. How cheaply she was inserting halwa in anandi's mouth. Wo to gehna ne bacha liya warna muh hi tod deti chudail dokri. And jaggya alwas jalofying and giving negative looks. Dhokebaaj to khud hai namard kahi ka. Aur precap dekha kaise bol raha tha warning de raha hu. Kya karega divorce dedega na. IF me agar abusing na karne ka rule hota to aaj gaaliyo se bhara hota ye post. Jaise koi underworld don hai. Koi in dadi pote ko space me chod aao yaar 😡 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh is he telling anandi at falt? ho how can he as he only mistreated her very cheaply as he want his wife to be educated and now how can he? this means clearly it states that he want to get rid of anandi and stay with gauri oh such a cheap guy is he i hate u jagya
Sahan thumbnail
👏👏👏👏maza aa gaya Langoor jagya ka chera dekhne laayak hai Edited by Sahan - 13 years ago
bapatel81 thumbnail
i am so mad plz i want to see episode with  jagya truth in front of all..and anandi bashing him...i cant wait..
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am not that stunned at her behaviour! She has always been carrying that much hatred against her beendinis! But Jagiya's behavior was unpardonable! 🤬
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
areeee yaar
kal kaa epi where he asked andi to sleep in room then i thought thoda saa akkal is still left in his skull but  no he lost his brain completely iam really waiting to see jagyas truth to out infront of family and gauri and gauri should beat him with his left leg chappal i thought jagya is unhappy with anandi as she is illitrate and once she educate this he will feel some something for her but now this guy is cheap guy
Sargesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

I am not that stunned at her behaviour! She has always been carrying that much hatred against her beendinis! But Jagiya'sbehaviorwas unpardonable!🤬

haan now aadat ho gayi hai daadisa ke sadakchaap behaviour se. But most devastaing of jaggya. How can he talk like dis to his wife yaar. Kisika khoon kar diya kya. Now he is searching oppotinities to get rid of anandi. But i tell u anandi should not worry of her so called beend. She shud carry on her studies. Aur dokri to mahabharat karke chupchap ho jaayegi. Ye faltu ka drama to do din ka hai. Aur anandi to bachpan se jhelti aa rahi he is chandalika ko
Sargesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

areeee yaar
kal kaa epi where he asked andi to sleep in room then i thought thoda saa akkal is still left in his skull but no he lost his brain completely iam really waiting to see jagyas truth to out infront of family and gauri and gauri should beat him with his left leg chappal i thought jagya is unhappy with anandi as she is illitrate and once she educate this he will feel some something for her but now this guy is cheap guy

kare to kya kare bechari padhai na kare to gawar. Padhai kare to jalofy. Izzat bigade to daat aur izzat badhaye to daat. In paaglo ke beech kaise saas leti hogi bechari bachchi.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
am not shocked at all!!
if they didn't reacted at that way.....then i might be shocked !!😆😡
love to hate DS n her Ladesar!!😡
Sargesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

am not shocked at all!!

if they didn't reacted at that way.....then imight be shocked!!😆😡

love to hate DS n her Ladesar!!😡

haan isse bhi zyada bhayanak epi dekh chuke hai. Don't forget gehna dadisa drama, sugna and dadisa drama. Aur isse pehle bhi kai drame kar chuki hai ye dokri. Pata nahi kitne drame aur karke maregi. But most flbbergasted behaviour was of jaggya's.