India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

These dadi pota today.........

Sargesh Goldie
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Dadisa as alws getting on my nerve today. How cheaply she was inserting halwa in anandi's mouth. Wo to gehna ne bacha liya warna muh hi tod deti chudail dokri. And jaggya alwas jalofying and giving negative looks. Dhokebaaj to khud hai namard kahi ka. Aur precap dekha kaise bol raha tha warning de raha hu. Kya karega divorce dedega na. IF me agar abusing na karne ka rule hota to aaj gaaliyo se bhara hota ye post. Jaise koi underworld don hai. Koi in dadi pote ko space me chod aao yaar Angry Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha 4spatty123nehal0119NikkishaPKYEK100radtSuchi-

favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
oh is he telling anandi at falt? ho how can he as he only mistreated her very cheaply as he want his wife to be educated and now how can he? this means clearly it states that he want to get rid of anandi and stay with gauri oh such a cheap guy is he i hate u jagyaOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NikkishaSuchi-

Sahan Senior Member
Sahan
Sahan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapmaza aa gaya Langoor jagya ka chera dekhne laayak hai

Edited by Sahan - 10 March 2011 at 8:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100

bapatel81 Groupbie
bapatel81
bapatel81

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i am so mad plz i want to see episode with  jagya truth in front of all..and anandi bashing him...i cant wait..
radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I am not that stunned at her behaviour! She has always been carrying that much hatred against her beendinis! But Jagiya's behavior was unpardonable! Censored
favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
areeee yaar
kal kaa epi where he asked andi to sleep in room then i thought thoda saa akkal is still left in his skull but  no he lost his brain completely iam really waiting to see jagyas truth to out infront of family and gauri and gauri should beat him with his left leg chappal i thought jagya is unhappy with anandi as she is illitrate and once she educate this he will feel some something for her but now this guy is cheap guyOuch
Sargesh Goldie
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

I am not that stunned at her behaviour! She has always been carrying that much hatred against her beendinis! But Jagiya'sbehaviorwas unpardonable!Censored
haan now aadat ho gayi hai daadisa ke sadakchaap behaviour se. But most devastaing of jaggya. How can he talk like dis to his wife yaar. Kisika khoon kar diya kya. Now he is searching oppotinities to get rid of anandi. But i tell u anandi should not worry of her so called beend. She shud carry on her studies. Aur dokri to mahabharat karke chupchap ho jaayegi. Ye faltu ka drama to do din ka hai. Aur anandi to bachpan se jhelti aa rahi he is chandalika ko
Sargesh Goldie
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by favjassi

areeee yaar
kal kaa epi where he asked andi to sleep in room then i thought thoda saa akkal is still left in his skull but no he lost his brain completely iam really waiting to see jagyas truth to out infront of family and gauri and gauri should beat him with his left leg chappal i thought jagya is unhappy with anandi as she is illitrate and once she educate this he will feel some something for her but now this guy is cheap guyOuch
kare to kya kare bechari padhai na kare to gawar. Padhai kare to jalofy. Izzat bigade to daat aur izzat badhaye to daat. In paaglo ke beech kaise saas leti hogi bechari bachchi.

Go to top