Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

10th march WU avdesh finds out the truth (Page 2)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
hehe i had to make painter go fast i dont know what  my painter said in the end  as my eyes were glued to tv. hehehe

i did miss few dialogues but basic is  rv is sarcastic in the end and says my aim is to destroy  avdesh and arpi says i wont let u do anything to my family.

i m also happy  that arpi tells avdesh the whole truth. avdesh was holding her hand bt when she tells him the deal he leaves her hand and  gets up
arpi says i m sorry forgive me but i had to tell u this and  ranvijay used me and drugged my juice and nothing happend btwn us
and this is the reason i was staying away from u.

i would be back later

continue commenting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevis

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the wonderful update,
finaly arpi had done it but i was expecting in a more dramatic way but she just tell that as if avi will be very happy listning about her bravry.
Pata nai what Avi is going to do now as he just burning,oh he will have doubts on arpi now,and these doubts will remain for few weeks till then happy times for bhutni&rv,sad for avita & we gkdians b'coz cute avita scene will be missing.
In amjads language kal ka epi will be 'Bhayankar'.
Bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hey CBBig smile
Thanks for the wonderful UD(Even though RV there)ClapClap
Im so happy today to see RV telling the truth and Arpi telling the truth to Avi. She should have done it before. Ok. Im really happy that RV did not keep Arpi still in confusion. He rreally evil now as he said he want to tell about cursed night to Avi. Here is CB's bad boy is really behaved as  rakshas.But done great job  by telling the truth to Arpi as we knw how she living with guilt all the time. Now BJ try to find the truth and pour more fuel to it to take revenge against RV and make Arpi life hell again as we know how she used to tell her in sarcastic tone. Now she will rise the question how Arpi knows she is pure after she drank the drugged juice. Even she dont have any experince of it how can she says that Arpi isn't pure.
Now The moment of truth is her virginity test. As Nandu said in one of thread" Avi need to take chill pill and must know  himself about it"LOL
But now things are going to be worst for Arpi as she did tell every thinng to Avi. Im very glad she did tell the truth. Whether Avi believes her or not is not important , its Important that Arpi isn't guilty anymore. But the distance between Avi and Arpi will be more and more until he feels that she is pure. Hope Bootni would not know the truth. But im sure Avi will tell Bootni about this even though Arpi might want to keep it wife and husband matter. Now she knows her husband will go back to his old ways to take revenge against RV by killing him. Even Bootni wants the same to c , so she will add more fuel to it now. Hope RV will tell Avi who is behind Arpi's arrest in this cat and mouse chase.
Im thinking the future epis will be Arpi crying again coz she did tell Avi everything and lead him back to his old days. oh dear! this poor girl has just tears in her destiny as it seems. If she does good to some one she has to bear the pain, and even trying to take her life and want to get some peace the destiny against her wish by giving nothing but tears again. Hmmm! hope there will be no  misunderstanding between Avita as Arpi did tell everything to Avi. But this confession of her brings some cracks in the relationship for sometime as she didn't confide in her husabnd instead she went to c RV. This is the great opportunty for Bootni to make the cracks bigger and bigger by her words and actions and she will show her upper hand now and make Avi listen to her more . Now Avi will not listen to Bootni more and did not  give much attention to Arpi coz of  her deed (even though she wasn't touched by RV) is certainly made Avi to Break inside.
But really a wonderful episode where we have seen good things in Avita's life (though its heart breaking for Avi)and we all GKDians happy now that Arpi did tell it herself to Avi.

Edited by BenNevis - 10 March 2011 at 9:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKY-sia-Cuty16chatterbox

--Lalz-- Senior Member
--Lalz--
--Lalz--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the update CB di Smile

finally lion is backkkk ClapClap

RV..you gonna die Angry
count yr days Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYBenNevischatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
hi sowjanya i told u rv wud be there today
he said a lot more but i was like confused coz my painter was saying something and i was not even listening to him  hehee

i think u guys need to watch the episode

and what u said sowjanya i dont think that wud happen

as ashish said u wud see soemthing not seen before on tv.

avdesh is angry  mayb more with himself that he wasnt able to protect his innocent wife. he knows what a beast rv is and he mayb more angry for not  seeing thru rv.

if a girl is ready to kill herself coz of guilt  that means she is pure and this avdesh wud know too,

i think rv wud plan game with shikha now. bt this time  bahuji wud be there to help out.. there is action time now

i liked the lion roaring in the  end

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKY-sia-BenNevis

--Lalz-- Senior Member
--Lalz--
--Lalz--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
but im really tensed...
i don knw hw avi ll react abt the truth said by arpi..

hope everything goes well Smile

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i dont think avdesh wud react that way

he wud withdraw in his shell for some time but he wud still take care of arpita..   he wud understand  that his wife was ready to kill herself and this same wife who had gone through so much so avdesh remains safe

i think he wud understnd

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz---sia-swamini5BenNevis

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi sowjanya i told u rv wud be there today
he said a lot more but i was like confused coz my painter was saying something and i was not even listening to him  hehee

i think u guys need to watch the episode

and what u said sowjanya i dont think that wud happen

as ashish said u wud see soemthing not seen before on tv.

avdesh is angry  mayb more with himself that he wasnt able to protect his innocent wife. he knows what a beast rv is and he mayb more angry for not  seeing thru rv.

if a girl is ready to kill herself coz of guilt  that means she is pure and this avdesh wud know too,

i think rv wud plan game with shikha now. bt this time  bahuji wud be there to help out.. there is action time now

i liked the lion roaring in the  end
@red
CB
Yes u r right , he can understand she did not try to betray him , instead she want to punish herself for what she did. He can understand that why she did it .But somewhere im feeling he might not interested in SR as much he used to be desperate for it before and keep himself distanced from Arpi for a while. when it comes to their closeness for SR its not so easy for him as u see Bootni will add more fuel to the matter once she learns. Bj helping Avi for sure to kill RV but at the back she will make Arpi's life hell as she used to do it before.She certainly questions Arpi's virginity, im sure about it. , as this is one or the other way for her to keep Avita seperate. But as u said Ashish tweet its never seen on tv beforre like husband supporting her wife in this kinda matter, if Avi have his SR by believing his wife its really new on tv.
hope we will c it next week
Now its action time . May be ur LS will be appear soon to protect RV from Avi. what do u say ?

Edited by BenNevis - 10 March 2011 at 9:45am

chatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index