Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 idiotz- Yoga Ya Dhoka, MaanEet Ko Na Lagye Toka (Page 9)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by dtri

yeah hamare meanie CV's ... want to give us MC after getting all of us attached to this stupid super devil baby!!!! sooooooooooo evil of you cv's... kya style se MC dikhane wale ho.. 1 full week of baby talk and then boom???? i am scared of how sad they gonna make us in the coming episodes...

I know that's what I'm sayin!!!

As Nihu said, i don't think so MC is coming, so chill, but i seriously will slap Geet if she tiny bit soften for Dev, jo mujhe lug raha hai honey wala hai, Yeh Nihu jo bolti hai woh hota hai, NihuuuuuuuuuuAngry...

VInu tu sunn le yeh nahin hona chahiyeAngry....MSK agar tu ne Geet ki ek ek haddi nahin toodi toh main tumhe nahin chorongi, tumhe humare tub ki kasam...

Muniza

OK so if MC is not going to happen, then what's the point of all of this??? To give us a huge scare??? Whether it happens or not, I just want to see some LOGIC!...!!!

Edited by eminent - 10 March 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
@ Seher - Let see what logic will they show tomorrow?

Mostly people doesn't want MC, and there is news as well that no MC< so let see.....

Muniza

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Seher - Let see what logic will they show tomorrow?

Mostly people doesn't want MC, and there is news as well that no MC< so let see.....

Muniza

Really? I thought most people Now wanted MC..?? -since story wasn't really moving... Hmmmm...

Edited by eminent - 10 March 2011 at 2:50pm

Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
OK my battery is dying ppl, and didn't bring my charger..so got to go for now...
Heart yall... chat later perhaps..

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
  • Maine Episode dekha nahi....So no updates from me...But here is something that i have discussed with Kulu regarding both MC and Dev's Track.....
  • Mujhe Lagtha hai ki MC hoga......Pics are suggestive.......and after a fall...and with the expressions she is having if there is no MC it will look stupid and to add to the tadka we have a Hx of a huge accident, after which Maan was in ICU and had surgery aur Geet ko kuch hua bhi nahi.....But who knows ki the things may be complicated now???

• Like most Girls..... i too am against forgiveness....jaise ki maine likha tha yesterday ya the day before iss track ka outcome should be such that, aise aadmi/mard ko saza milna chahiye....ladki ki zindagi barbaad kiya...and then repenting yeh koi baat nahi hui this is the other reason i want an MC....Plus  Drama will be more strong thenSmile
  • Why i feel they keep delaying the MC track is because they are looking forward to not hurting the sentiments of women folks all over the world but in this process if Dev is forgiven, what the CV's are actually doing is that they are sending the wrong message to the 1000's out there....who can turn out to be another Dev tomorrow i know GHSP is a light show......But Message toh hamesha se strong hi dethe the na......so why not now????
  • I dont know how much u will understand what i am going to tell but hear me out okSmile 
  • Dev ruined Geet's Life right??? Whereas Maan gave her a new life, taught her to fight, seek justice....and made her feel that she was worthy enuf of a Normal Life like any other girlSmile and for Geet, her hate for Dev is not huge than her love for Maan, and for the happy, blissful life she shares with him....and right now with Dev giving blood to Maan she is indebted to him...Kyuki if Dev had not given blood then Maan ka bachna would be impossible right???and especailly in tjis case for a girl like GEET who has just found her entire world in a man like Maan she is not ready to lose him for anything that's what the action of her begging in front of Dev, "her rapist"  implied
  • So even if its hard/tough for her, she is bearing the presence of Dev in the same house, the fact that everyday she has to see the face of the Man who spoiled her life etc, Innshort all the bearing and facts being overlooked is just because of the Blood Donation Dev did so ab ke liye Geet ka Dev ke aur Ghussa hona is not justified but agar is beech mein CV's ne Story ko twist kar diya toh Baat ban sakthi hai....
  • I understand ki what Dev did to Geet is not redeemable, with one bottle of blood but Geet ke liye Maan is like a saviour, a God in disguise, uski zindagi, uski saase,uski dhadkan.....Woh yeh bhool sakti hai ki Dev ne uski zindagi barbaad ki thi, par woh yeh kabhi nahi bhool sakthi ki Maan woh insaan hai, jisne usse usi Barbaad kiye hue Zindagi mein khushi doondne ki himmat/honsla di so right now just because Dev gave Maan Blood, chahe woh ek bottle hi kyu na ho....its huge to her more than the entire wealth in the world.....
  • Agar article ki tarah sab kuch hua.....Then we will see Geet okay okay with Dev, but that does not mean ki it has to be like that forever.....Isliye maine kal waali post mein yeh likha ki the finale of the Dev Track must be with him being Punished......and for this the main point to be noted is DEV must be turned Negative as the Story Proceeds Kyuki now she is indebted to Dev for saving Maan's life...So he has to fall once  again in Geet's eyes.....and i am sure ki the CV's yeh karenge, kyuki Samir Sharma ko aiyvanyi nahi laya hai Woh banda Kamaal da actor hai..... Usse toh yeh log poora utilize karenge DEV TRACK ka finale will be such that where he will be punished for sure
  • Acha chal its late here see ya later think abt what i wrote
  •  love viji

Edited by rickks - 10 March 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Hello Girls..................how are you all?

Viju..........is that really you??Shocked

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hello Girls..................how are you all?

Viju..........is that really you??Shocked

Aap yaha pe kya kar rahe ho???Aren't you supposed to be resting???
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
For those who missed it...This was what i ranted Yesterday.....

Regarding Maaneet scenes
well aren't they tagged the Most Passionate onscreen couple on Screen yet, what we have now is nothing less than a 7th grade Romance.......I wonder what the harm is in showing some really intense raw passion and mature romance????.....Well there have been innumerable such moments in the past mainly before their marriage right????....and now when after Marriage the scenario is supposed to change, wonder why the CV's are making MAANEET look like KidsAngry  The cute moments,Nokh Jhoks/the usual bickering is a welcome only when in significant quantities, after all an overdose of anything and everything ultimately does nothing but leave a sour taste in one's mouth and this is exactly what is happening now............... As you have said the the era of Behne de/Kehna hi kya/ Tere Mast Mast do nain has to return, jahan kuch na hote hue bhi bohat kuch hua...Samjhi naLOL 

Character Consistency is another thing they must maintain.....There has been character assassination be that of MSK or that of GEET happening on a large scale....I am open to seeing various shades and layers to the characters penned down but that must not be done at the cost of the basic characteristics/the usual personality traits assassinationSmile

I believe GHSP is the story of GEET, her fight for injustice, her journey etc and then that of MAANEET.....Hence i would defo like to see the Women Spirit more in the right doses at regular intervals.....I want Geet to take the reigns of matters in her hand, (show the maturity she has shown previously with less bickering) and Maan standing with her/by her and supporting her like her true pillar of strength (and not be a school/collge boy)....The DEV track can be used for the same......

The Dev Track is still in its initial Stages and unfolding slowly.......I would like to see Dev being Punished for what he did (For using Geet be it her Money, her Body, her trust what ever, Basically the Fake Marriage track).....The finale of this track when ever that is must be shown with Dev being Punished for wronging a Girl, the track must be creatively and intelligently used to create a sort of awareness that such guys cannot get away by doing wrong and then repent abt it........

Arjun and Ani track has a lot of potential but should be crafted more intelligently, and not be a repeat of MAANEET scenes, that way i am sure people will be more open to the AA track.....Right now MAANEET and AA track are running totally parallel to each other, but it the AA track intersects the MAANEET track, i am sure it will be more acceptable.....Seq like Ani trying to put some sense into Arjun's head to clear the MU/Misconceptions regarding MAAN etc are few tracks which can be made use of for this.....The fact that Ani was used for revenge by Arjun still remains and so i am hoping that somewhere in the future, this matter ignites the HALLA BOL mode in herSmile

Interactions on a large scale must be done.....Like Maan-Arjun/Geet-Ani/Ani-Dadi/Dev-Ani/Dev-Arjun etc.......

About MC i wish they would incorporate it as the track has a lot of potential....and its not to late.....and some how all the recent scenes make me feel its an MC rather than the other way round...

Okay thats enuf of my rantings....

Love Viji

Go to top