Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 idiotz- Yoga Ya Dhoka, MaanEet Ko Na Lagye Toka (Page 3)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hello girls... How are you? I am resting as per doc's orders and Munni and kullu's too .   Sorry Shivi I know u banned me from the thread but I am just dropping in to say hi! I have no seen the epi yet so I have no idea what happened today... But I agree that an MC is the only thing that can save the story now...and Dev should NOT be forgiven at any cost...impossible!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjravenhearteminentSilentsoulInfinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hello girls... How are you? I am resting as per doc's orders and Munni and kullu's too .   Sorry Shivi I know u banned me from the thread but I am just dropping in to say hi! I have no seen the epi yet so I have no idea what happened today... But I agree that an MC is the only thing that can save the story now...and Dev should NOT be forgiven at any cost...impossible!

YOu are here again.............If I see ur other post...............I will make NAGS ban./go restAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by --Nargis--

YOu are here again.............If I see ur other post...............I will make NAGS ban./go restAngry

I am totally agree with you Kulu...Nags, no more post from you, go and rest Angry...

Muniza

Silentsoul--Nargis--

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
The weather before storm is calm and lovely!

Dev- reaching his goals? Entered into the Khurana house, now KC and will get to use the name again to succeed in his mission. Dev being positive? LOL but for how long?

Arjun-Anwesha scene is  bearable today...so the triangle is taking it's shape!
Maneet- attending the yoga class, and Maan expressed his views! It was like a gonna-be-parents, and Geet getting emotional was cute!
Thumbs Up

The pre-cap; I still wonder about the song, baba Adam ke zamane ki ye ghanaROFLAnyways, it cracked me a lot!LOL

If the baby is born, we could get the ex-rated scenes (i know better not to expect much), Maan could prove that he is the best dad in the world...The story will elope nicely, Geet's fight will be justified! But, I think baby isn't coming!

I think a MC is on its way!
Advantages
-May be a new story could be started on Maneet
- Maneet might get intimate cos there won't be the baby to push them apart.
- Dev might take an advantage and get closer/friendly with GeetConfused

Disadvantages
- Maneet in emotional distress
- DevIL could not kidnap the babyLOL
- Dev wins while MSK looses!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent-Priti11---Nargis--Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Yellooooooooooooooooooooooo Peeps!

Me is waiting in the library till it's time for my next class. I had one class at 12:00PM and then have to wait till 6:00PM for my next class at uni. Such a freaking looooooooooooooooong wait. Ouch I tell you it makes me so tired and sleepy that I end up not wanting to go to my 6-8 class. But oh well time katna hai tau IF pur! Hehe.

Haila why are we stuck on 3 pages? Is it Bhoot Bangla Time already? LOL

Anywho .. I can't watch the episode yet -- seems like such a nice one. Haiii Maaneet doing Yoga ... MAAN CHANGING DIAPERS?! ROFL This -- I gotta seee!

OMG Precap seems like it'll have an old lullaby sorts -- Yehaaaaaaa song sequence! See everyone was begging for it! Looks like it'll be a cute one.

FB Pics: Ouch I really don't want an MC .. Maaneet -- today's episode proves it -- are so in love with the Baby. CVs, I know for a fact are doing this to take that insecurity mode forward. Perhaps Devaa will save Geet? Idk let's see. BUT PLEASE CVs if it isn't clear enough -- NO MC! Intimacy in a relationship can still be intact I tell you. DO NOT GIVE AN MC PLEASE! Cry Geet and Maan will be emotionally disturbed and distraught -- so a plea to all IF members as well .. this MC will only bring heartache and pain in their lives .. and ya'll hate it when Geet has to be in such pain .. we all have to bare to see her cry .. and this time it'll be double the pain with Maan crying as well. So please protest against the MC. But the pics are sooo scary! OuchOuchOuch

Anyways .. I will only be able to see the epi when I get home .. till then I can still talk until it's time for class!

Who else is here?

Z

Edited by Mk.Gh - 10 March 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent-Priti11---Nargis--Infinitedreams-PoisonIvy-

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
HEY Zzzster!!! 6pm classes feel sooo long!! Especially if you've been in school from the morning && if you have a super Boring professor with a monotone voice!!!!!! LOL I've been & I've done so..I feel ya!!

NAgs hope you feel better soon iA!!! Everyone's right!! You should be resting girly!!! Smile

Hey Munni!! Thanks for the pm, or else at the rate we're going, I wouldn't have been able to find it!!! LOL

Shivi
I liked pink shirt, but Purple shirt was hotttttterrrr!!!

Kuls I agree, I don't want to see Dev to the rescue either!....Confused

Hey Al, Niha, Lavz, Savi, Dhwani, Azuu, & mechantefille,(sorry don't know your name)!! Hope I didn't miss anyone!!! If I did then HELLO TO ALL!! Big smile

Guys much awaited MC is on our way...just don't know how I feel about it now...It's definitely going to be an emotional ride...Unhappy

Edited by eminent - 10 March 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

havent finished watching the episode yet .. watching it now..

but looking at the pictures, wad if she is just lying on the floor and crying, since she got a bad news...

wad if darjee is dead Ouch

Nihu you are funny, is Geet lil baby who's crying by lying down on the floor lolz....I don't think so it simply shows that she fell down or slipped..Why dadi is worried? Is she lil baby that Daadi was like "main candy dilaongi utth jao? Anyways Daarji news would be possible, but hardly they shows her family connection.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 10 March 2011 at 1:28pm

eminentmeravigiliso

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@ Seher:

When you go on FB, page there links are posted, so click on that and vote....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 10 March 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

Go to top