Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 idiotz- Yoga Ya Dhoka, MaanEet Ko Na Lagye Toka (Page 28)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
ab maafi de bhi do.... Munni re...

PEEJJ

Pweety Peej???

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
oh so you are the dhanno on the thread, and you have changed your id now?
Hi ... ill call you Dee cos, Dhanno is also my cousins name and i call him that ...Tongue

Originally posted by dtri

Hello Niha-

I am D, Dh, Dhwani, Dhwanz, Dhanno.. and of course, Dtri... call me what you want :)

Nice to meet you!!!

@everyone -

I have been a bad girl this week. Audits and deliveries and preparation for hubby going to india next week... but all of that comes to an end at the same time next week.. and then I am all yours!!!! Party time my gals!!!
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Wink maal adde pe pahuch gaya hai boss 
Originally posted by muniza75

Hello DhawniiiiiiiiiiiiiHug

Where were you yesterday? Nowadays mostly you are vanish from the post, not good....

NihuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug

Good Evening...

Check your email phast.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Hi ... ill call you Dee cos, Dhanno is also my cousins name and i call him that ...Tongue

Hello Niha-

I am D, Dh, Dhwani, Dhwanz, Dhanno.. and of course, Dtri... call me what you want :)

Nice to meet you!!!

@everyone -

I have been a bad girl this week. Audits and deliveries and preparation for hubby going to india next week... but all of that comes to an end at the same time next week.. and then I am all yours!!!! Party time my gals!!!

No no - My ID was always Dtri.... I just get called my various names here :) everyone has their own name for me :)

Dee is perfectly fine for me. Love that!!!

Did you say Dhanno is one of your "Male" cousin's name? How'd that happen???

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
his name is daniel and i call him dhanno .... Wink

i have pet names for all my guy friends/cousins/brother ..

srimanth becomes shabbo
daniel becomes dhanno
abhilash becomes billo
changu becomes channo

these are in short my chamiyas ...or my bitches Wink

Hello Niha-

Nice to meet you!!!

@everyone -

No no - My ID was always Dtri.... I just get called my various names here :) everyone has their own name for me :)

EBasso

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

agreed, agreed, agreed to all..
thats wad the ideal situation should have been..
now lets look at the real situation .. and by this i dont mean storywise ...

how many people would really like the idea of Dev sharing the same amount of screen space as Maan and Geet? and if he did even with his power packed performance, people will always blame the creatives for giving a negative guy undue importance and they will cry hoarse over evil defeating the good... the makers would never want to take that chance ...

good or bad for the show anLOLd for the makers, everyone knows maan loves geet and geet loves maan. period. if either of them were to deter from the same the audience would kill them. wad otherwise has prevented the makers from experimenting with the storyline of an egoistic man who loves his wife to end but would never want to see her being independant or making a name of her own? what has stopped them from showing Maan disappearing from her life one fine morning, not deliberately but owing to circumstances that he would only come back and explain later, by which time and dev are on the same page according to geet since both the men she loved and trusted abandoned her reason be whatever ... that would have been an interesting plot to explore, but they chose not to.. and i refuse to believe the makers didnt think of it before us..

the problem here is, its a tough call between the devil and the deep sea! there is this so called sensible bunch that wants a meaningful storyline with logic and reasoning.. and then there is the other that wants only moments and nothing more .. for them after a hard days work when they see two people and their nonsensical bickering it provides them relief ...they want to be cooking, talking on the phone, switching channels and still watch the show ,,and they would still like to say, they are as loyal as you and me when it comes to their liking for the show .. how does the maker then balance ???

they visit fan sites/forums perhaps, gauge reactions .. pick what suits their scenario best and present it ...

sorry i went totally off the topic, but the point being, KC would always be Maan Singh Khuranas domain, and Dev wanting to take over it, or even taking over it, would not change the fact that Geet and Maan will always be there for one another ... if it were another show, with all the OTT happening, there wud have been an indecent proposal scenarip happening, or a very sweet dev trying to apologise to geet, and giving her his side of the story convincing her version happening ..

come to think of it, how do you picture this scenario...
Geet is in labor, and Maan is no where to be seen,..he doesnt turn up as well., its dev who looks after geet and the baby... they hate at first, but he promises her he will help her find maan, and they set out on a journey, jab we met style, where slowly but steadily she hears his version of why he married her and why he did this to her, and also feels a moment of awkwardness as she recollects the night, and he has his own, oh shoot, she is my bhabhi, how can i fall for her moment, and thus starts another complex story of these two .. may be he still loves her, but she has decided to put her past behind her,( not necessarily forgive him) but  .,, just peacefully co-habit .. 

damn you Al ! you always get me carried away ...ConfusedLOL

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Nihu honey,

I loved the way the story line is progressing in ur mind, quizzical yet thoughts with clarity.

But what I see, is that the baby has been a means to the survival of Geet as a coy young rebellious girl to the taming of this rebel.  THe circumstances are numerous, but this baby has been the natural order of this progression of character from 'strength to strength' of Geet.  When the means has been a top priority in her life, the end became the natural top order priority.  No family, no lovers, no feeble circumstances (being at deaths door to losing her only strong defense - Maan) ever allowed her defiant character to be beaten by challenges.  I applaud all this.  Her inner woman became stronger and stronger.  This is the Geet, I wanted - from the victim to the seeker of justice and intervention.

Therefore the means being removed, as a strong connect for me with the baby was a failure through many episodes and their undeniable weak story line, to achieve the end which is attaining a powerful Geet set with a powerful theme, is a story with aplomb.

Now Dev does not have to have the baby, for challenges to his character.  If its a continuity to the old Dev, then the KC itself, the power and money that comes with KC, Geet as a beautiful woman he once married and now slowly he could fall in love with, are all challenges to evoking terrific character shades of Dev the epitome of stealth and deviousness.

The only problem is the crime of foolishness that CVs should not deliberately add to their storyline.  Nihu, theres still the two brothers, and theres still Geet who can inject the perfect story for us. 

Nihu, ur response....

@ Nihu - You are very creative, full of ideas, but tell you honestly bold part i am very much disagree, and not happy at all...Is it fun to write, but what message are you giving for the rapist? I don't know, right now i am in hurry so can't say much, but i am so not agree with this at all...Mujhey bohut cheap sa lug raha hai....I know there are ton of scenario's they can show and use good ability of actors, but anywhere i can't see Geet be soft, nice, or give rapist a chance...he wasn't drunk, he wasn't innocent what he did, how much he would repent, whatever he did, he was all in his senses, and financial need i can understand, but what actually he has done, no way no place of him.....

I can see his involvement as a biological father, but If Geet character would be like any ekta's character than what would be the need of her to be strong and left her home and all.....Geet should has to be strong, and give tight slap every single minute to Dev....Seriously this topic piss me so much....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso-honeydew-

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

his name is daniel and i call him dhanno .... Wink

i have pet names for all my guy friends/cousins/brother ..

srimanth becomes shabbo
daniel becomes dhanno
abhilash becomes billo
changu becomes channo

these are in short my chamiyas ...or my bitches Wink

Hello Niha-

Nice to meet you!!!

@everyone -

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH OH MY GODShocked LOVE IT!!!!!  ClapClapClapClapClap

Poor cousins/friends/brothers of yours!!! Made them into your bitches... GREAT!!! Can't stop laughing... stop.. my coworkers are going to think I've lost it!!

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

-honeydew-

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

ab maafi de bhi do.... Munni re...

PEEJJ

Pweety Peej???

Maaf kiya, i am late to work, will talk later.....

@ Nihu - I am late cause of you, so be ready for punishment...
And plz open the thread, Nags not fine, so today you have to open...

Muniza

Go to top