Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 idiotz- Yoga Ya Dhoka, MaanEet Ko Na Lagye Toka (Page 25)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
viju .... tu theek hai na .. i mean wahan sab theek hai na

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Honey nihu,

Don't sleep off yet.  I am writing my response...
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

@Viju
itna TV expreince ke baad bhi i will never ever get this TRP Funda yuckkkkk waise bhi tmr is big WC Match between India and south africa

Dont worry Preetu.....They will never put these Huge twists when they have a threat in some other form on TV......they willleave it hanging in Mid air....Itna Smart toh hai humara CV's
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
@Nihu
its being month now ab adaat hogayi mujhe but i am better now but ye pain
How r  u ?
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Vij, Honey, Killer,

VIj,

I agree with you, after u once hailed in ur response to me, that Samir is a naturally skilled actor and how his transitiion worked well with audiences in 'Jyoti'...

But I would like to emphasize that both Dev and Maan are with differernt character sketches.  Dev the persistant stalker of Geet and baby is already bringing in the emotions in me, with myself hating him to no extent for his interventions in their lives.... And Maan is transiting from an ice cold emotion deprived character to a loving father, a new emotional surge overtaking his usual demeanour.  Its really wonderful to watch...

THe 2 characters are totally different.  But again as you mentioned,  Dev, perhaps can take a panorama of character portryals and Maan could be limited to angry man and now the soft man (his natural inherent GC demeanour)....

Rickks?? Latest report - Taiwan is safe from Tsunami so far, that 1/2 hr warning is clear.  SmileSmile baby....

I agree the character sketch of both is different...It can never be same....Can it.....??? But in terms of portrayal...Dev can show more complexities, even if his character may  not have much shades.....But MSK having way too many layers to his character so far nothing much has been showed except for  a few in the range, to be precise 2-3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

viju .... tu theek hai na .. i mean wahan sab theek hai na

Haan Yaar...Yahan Sab Teek Hai.....I am fine.....Smile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by rickks

Vijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
my last msg to you ab reply nahin karengi to teri pitayi pakki hai srsly
Bol rahi hoo , mazak mat samjhiyo

Preetu Paaji.....Pehle Jhappi the Pappi Pao YaaraHug

Kaisi Hai Tu????? Yaar main thodi na Purposely avoid karthi hoon......Time ka patha hi nahi chaltha, Jab bahrain mein thi....Calculate karke aa jaathi thi......Now New time Zone mein Calculate karna Bohat Mushkilho gaya hai.....Aadat jonahi haiLOL

But Dont worry jaldi adjust kar loongi....

Aur Bolo...Kaisi Ho??? How is Ur Ankle....Aur Raj Jeej Kaise Hai??? Hey teri Engaement thina...Is it over ya is it just coming???

Jhappissssssssssss

oye tu kaunsi duniya main hai Engagment last year ho chuki hai dobara kyunnnnn
wedding decided this year november Smile
Sorry Yaar.....China aa gayi toh Dimaag ki batti gulLOL

Ankle mat pooch fractured foot ke saath 1 mahine se ghar pe hooCrybut plaster khul gaya abhi kuch din pehle Smilebut phir se its paining so doctor advise not to walk coz after plaster khulna main ghoomne lagi thi now it hurt againCry

Awww mera Bacha.....Hug Chal Koi Baat nahi....Hum sab hai ne tujhe entertain karne ke liye

How are u ? China kaisa hai re enjoying Smile

Oh Yes Totally Enjoying....Bas ek Prblem hai.....Its too too too cold her....Thankgpod Snow fall khatam ho gaya...Nahi toh main mar jaathi

Thanku sooooo much dear
No snowfall good but be safe from Cold okie oye tu marr jati to humara kya hota
aise nahin bolte dont say againSmile

Okay...meri jaan...Lo kan pakad li...Shorry
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Nihu honey,

I loved the way the story line is progressing in ur mind, quizzical yet thoughts with clarity.

But what I see, is that the baby has been a means to the survival of Geet as a coy young rebellious girl to the taming of this rebel.  THe circumstances are numerous, but this baby has been the natural order of this progression of character from 'strength to strength' of Geet.  When the means has been a top priority in her life, the end became the natural top order priority.  No family, no lovers, no feeble circumstances (being at deaths door to losing her only strong defense - Maan) ever allowed her defiant character to be beaten by challenges.  I applaud all this.  Her inner woman became stronger and stronger.  This is the Geet, I wanted - from the victim to the seeker of justice and intervention.

Therefore the means being removed, as a strong connect for me with the baby was a failure through many episodes and their undeniable weak story line, to achieve the end which is attaining a powerful Geet set with a powerful theme, is a story with aplomb.

Now Dev does not have to have the baby, for challenges to his character.  If its a continuity to the old Dev, then the KC itself, the power and money that comes with KC, Geet as a beautiful woman he once married and now slowly he could fall in love with, are all challenges to evoking terrific character shades of Dev the epitome of stealth and deviousness.

The only problem is the crime of foolishness that CVs should not deliberately add to their storyline.  Nihu, theres still the two brothers, and theres still Geet who can inject the perfect story for us. 

Nihu, ur response....

Go to top