Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 idiotz- Yoga Ya Dhoka, MaanEet Ko Na Lagye Toka (Page 23)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
@Viju
but i one thing is sure CVs know what they want and they will do that what they very well know what can be done

but my question if there is MC happening today why no article or any promo and segment toooo the baby is big thing in this show na

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Vij, Honey, Killer,

VIj,

I agree with you, after u once hailed in ur response to me, that Samir is a naturally skilled actor and how his transitiion worked well with audiences in 'Jyoti'...

But I would like to emphasize that both Dev and Maan are with differernt character sketches.  Dev the persistant stalker of Geet and baby is already bringing in the emotions in me, with myself hating him to no extent for his interventions in their lives.... And Maan is transiting from an ice cold emotion deprived character to a loving father, a new emotional surge overtaking his usual demeanour.  Its really wonderful to watch...

THe 2 characters are totally different.  But again as you mentioned,  Dev, perhaps can take a panorama of character portryals and Maan could be limited to angry man and now the soft man (his natural inherent GC demeanour)....

Rickks?? Latest report - Taiwan is safe from Tsunami so far, that 1/2 hr warning is clear.  SmileSmile baby....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetgurti

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Rickks,

When I go ga ga over passion, its the soul of the show, hence this display from me.  But I too favor a very strong storyline.  BUt what I cant figure out is why should there be a butchering??  The episodes were running at a loss for coherence (even if the baby track died for some time) with AA track taking the limelight, new entries moving in at high speed, and the episodes not connecting one to another with the actors consistency changing in almost every 2 episodes or so.  With Barry's comeback and Mahesh pitching in (as I have been told Mahesh is equally fabulous) and as a posting came from Dh (Dtri) that Geet is only 3+ months preg.  they can move it to an extent with leaps of 1 to 2 months ocassionally, where the child is born; thats not tough if we have logical sequences with this prediction of Geet being 3+ months preg. and great dialogues.  Dialogues ocassionally between Maan and baby, Geet and baby etc.  The connect can become powerful with the baby !

What say Rickks ??

You call me Rickks....Toh teek hai will also call u lovetheserialTongue

I don't blame anybody who goes Ga Ga over PASSION, kyuki i too fall in that category, why i don't speak much about it is coz i feel its falling on Deaf ears.....and they are supposed to know what MAANET personify....Coz they are the ones who made it possible......If they dont know their characters, if they don't know what story they have show, what attraction was shown to be portrayed by MAANEET, they i wonder why are they even sitting there calling themselves Creatives?

Episodes have been detached from one another for quite some gtime......aur aaj kal from the thread i have  got to know abt character consistency as well at a large scale...which is defo a Big NO!! NO!!!!....like i mentioned the day before yesterday, i am all game to see various shades and layers of a particular character, but not at the cost of butchering the basic characteristics/personality traits of him/her, i was catching up with the episode and i just realized that i dont even realize the Geet or the Maan i am watching......

Trust me, THEY WILL NEVER SHOW A LEAP.......the consequences will be too much to handle...they will never take that  risk....either they show a full term pregnancy and show the baby (Like how they do in Jhansi Ki Raani) or they show a logical flow is MC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by rickks

Vijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
my last msg to you ab reply nahin karengi to teri pitayi pakki hai srsly
Bol rahi hoo , mazak mat samjhiyo

Preetu Paaji.....Pehle Jhappi the Pappi Pao YaaraHug

Kaisi Hai Tu????? Yaar main thodi na Purposely avoid karthi hoon......Time ka patha hi nahi chaltha, Jab bahrain mein thi....Calculate karke aa jaathi thi......Now New time Zone mein Calculate karna Bohat Mushkilho gaya hai.....Aadat jonahi haiLOL

But Dont worry jaldi adjust kar loongi....

Aur Bolo...Kaisi Ho??? How is Ur Ankle....Aur Raj Jeej Kaise Hai??? Hey teri Engaement thina...Is it over ya is it just coming???

Jhappissssssssssss

oye tu kaunsi duniya main hai Engagment last year ho chuki hai dobara kyunnnnn
wedding decided this year november Smile
Sorry Yaar.....China aa gayi toh Dimaag ki batti gulLOL

Ankle mat pooch fractured foot ke saath 1 mahine se ghar pe hooCrybut plaster khul gaya abhi kuch din pehle Smilebut phir se its paining so doctor advise not to walk coz after plaster khulna main ghoomne lagi thi now it hurt againCry

Awww mera Bacha.....Hug Chal Koi Baat nahi....Hum sab hai ne tujhe entertain karne ke liye

How are u ? China kaisa hai re enjoying Smile

Oh Yes Totally Enjoying....Bas ek Prblem hai.....Its too too too cold her....Thankgpod Snow fall khatam ho gaya...Nahi toh main mar jaathi

Thanku sooooo much dear
No snowfall good but be safe from Cold okie oye tu marr jati to humara kya hota
aise nahin bolte dont say againSmile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

@Viju
but i one thing is sure CVs know what they want and they will do that what they very well know what can be done

but my question if there is MC happening today why no article or any promo and segment toooo the baby is big thing in this show na

Its good that there is no Promo/Article/SBS/SBB see just because of the Facebook Pics there has been a lot of speculation, for those who have no access to FB.....like those who are confined to TV and Just TV...they will watch it as usual.....and if there is something like Geet falling or whatever that Pic showcased they will put it at a cliff hanger and then they will have to switch on to watch what will happen....TRP strategy bachu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialpreetgurti

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
sorry guys i fell asleep ... wil read ur stuff in a bit n write back.. m totally shocked at the tsunami n all the destruction ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialpreetgurti

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Rickks,  oopsDead  VIJLOL,

In the case u mentioned, its better to have an MC cause the emotional exploration of the characters is vast,and they can (if Barry and Mahesh and the rest of the CVs) exploit the talents of these characters thru all the agony and ecstasy.  An image I had of Dev when abhinav portrayed him, and now with Samir in to the shoes of Dev, are certainly with extensive portrayal differences.  Samir is definitely the better actor.  He has not yet shown us his trump card as Dev.  With Abhinav, he was too predictable.

VijSmile ????(got it right!) 
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
@Viju
itna TV expreince ke baad bhi i will never ever get this TRP Funda yuckkkkk waise bhi tmr is big WC Match between India and south africa

@Nihu
awwwww you are sleepy then go and rest na yaa i saw news channel images are so scary god know how ppl are dealing there
god bless them

Go to top