Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 idiotz- Yoga Ya Dhoka, MaanEet Ko Na Lagye Toka (Page 22)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@Viju
WB
nihu is here too

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Honey,

Just read ur take for yesterday.  I love the flow of ur futuristic thoughts.  I am also trailing Dev and his developments, alarmingly closing ino Geet and the baby.  I always wondered when this would happen ?

When fans were wanting the baby,  I for one never really wanted this baby  merely for this factor that Dev would one day return and as a natural phenomenon of biological needs want closeness to the baby and secondly I could never connect with this child !  Everybody said, no, Dev and the baby are like entities apart ! But biological needs are in question here then !  Which father would not want to have a glimpse of the baby?  A degree of suspense is drawn, because of his emotions are still tied to concern, love and genuine inferiority complex (he has no job etc) and lives by the grace of his bro.  But slowly as he makes his way in the gurgaon office, what then???

Edited by lovetheserial - 11 March 2011 at 3:59am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

EMI (for the video clip), Vij, Preeto, 

I just watched the  promo video clipping "here's the party".....  Gosh.  Just abt watched 10 times, and can this emotionWink they portrayed ever sway us again, ever be  emotions connecting them again, Embarrassedever !  Frankly, this kind of outbreak from within, should come after an MC.  The joy of having only one another after an agonizing moment of loss.  It will, as Jyoti mentioned, cannot be immediate; but this is exactly where there should be a leap after the MC.  THe best time so to speak.  Geet will be agonizing and wanting another child, the motherly instinct never dies so quickly, and she is geared to those momma emotions and Maan to love her, to save her from grief, to make her feel loved and wanted, would go for an all out passionate belated SR.

I totally agree with Munni, who said lets have the MC now !  I would love to have just one more epi., another close encounter btween papa and baby and momma and whoosh! the MC should come.  Satisfaction guaranteed !

I agree.......Its not that I want an MC just because its only then such moments will be Justified...They can be Justified even now.....But for the mere fact that an MC is the only thing which can save the show now....They are trying hard real hard to resurface but the Gap is so huge that it can't be easily closed in.....Some real Hard Hitting Drama is what can save the show now......And what better than an MC......for Geet that Baby is everything actually more superior than Maan.....And for her to lose it....is gonna be something worth portraying.....Geet is the light that shine in Maan.....for her to stop glowing will give the character of MAAN another angle to portray....I have always been in fav of MC because for a show and the way the butchered it this is the only saving grace...Main yeh kab se chilla rahi hoon....Even Nags...Its been almost 3 months....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hi people ... koi hai ?

Hey Nihu...Kaisi Ho???U here wow....Kaam se Break kya???
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
For the record i am totally loving Samir Sharma...and his Portrayal of Dev......He seriously can give a GC a run for his money(Read acting Skills)....The Guy hardly does much,but every emotion, feelings, turmoil, etc is conveyed perfectly
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

@Viju
WB

Preetu, thanks for the welcomeSmile Par Main Gayi hi kahan thi...I was toh here only na......

Well About being attached to the Baby, well i think the CV's are doing this Intentionally....be it the audience or MAANEET, the attachment to this extend is shown to garner the desired response...Reaction......Well thats the way i am seeing it

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Of course no one on the thread .. I'm talking about outside people and some other people on the GF itself. It's so ironic to see people praise the CVs one day .. phool ki barsaat .. and when nothing has exactly happened yet it's taane marna .. gaaliyan dena .. etc etc..

Z

Yeh toh hona hi tha....This is what the CV's wanted and they are very well sucessful in what they have been trying to get
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Rickks,

When I go ga ga over passion, its the soul of the show, hence this display from me.  But I too favor a very strong storyline.  BUt what I cant figure out is why should there be a butchering??  The episodes were running at a loss for coherence (even if the baby track died for some time) with AA track taking the limelight, new entries moving in at high speed, and the episodes not connecting one to another with the actors consistency changing in almost every 2 episodes or so.  With Barry's comeback and Mahesh pitching in (as I have been told Mahesh is equally fabulous) and as a posting came from Dh (Dtri) that Geet is only 3+ months preg.  they can move it to an extent with leaps of 1 to 2 months ocassionally, where the child is born; thats not tough if we have logical sequences with this prediction of Geet being 3+ months preg. and great dialogues.  Dialogues ocassionally between Maan and baby, Geet and baby etc.  The connect can become powerful with the baby !

What say Rickks ??

Go to top