Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 idiotz- Yoga Ya Dhoka, MaanEet Ko Na Lagye Toka (Page 19)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Mishti mystery,

How can you say good night to me when I am in India yaar?????  Phor Mua, its day when its day for you, and night when its night for you.  And the seasons are the same for you and for me !!! Arent u in Poona, yaar???

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

how effin messed up is this??? HOW?? we ask for one damn passionate song sequence.....JUST ONE DAMN sequence...and what do we get??? A baby song sequence!!!! Seriously this just keeps getting crazier and crazier....jo mangte hai....uska ulta kyun karte hai yeh log???? What is the point??? Also if they were to sing a song to the baby....why not from their own voices??? why from a movie?? It looks sooo weirdAngry
Today i am gonna say what viji shister says....where the hell is the passionate couple we all have watched this gosh damn show for???
WHERE....WHERE MAY I ASK WHERE??? I see noooo passion......instead i see an insult to us fans who watch this show with so much heart and still we get shit!
Aur kitna test karoge humlogo ko???? Kitna?? Seriously this is getting very annoying!!! After months i am getting soooooooooooooooo angry!!!!

Love you Shivu....Aakhir tune yeh Bol hi diya.....Thanku Thanku Thanku.....I know we are not saying this because we hate the show...But because we love the show, and currently all that we are getting is nothing but betrayal........Kare toh kya kare......

They have always shown us MAANEET as a Hghly passionate couple and to show they as kids now is stupid......

Trust me When i heard Maan Lip Sync i was like what the Hell...Its not that he cannot, or that he mustn't its just that i felt that with MSK the first Lip Sync would come in the form of a Passionate/Romantic number .......I would have loved it if Geet was singing and Maan just admired her......

And what's with the Baba Adam's Zamane ka Gaana.....Which has loads of Disturbance in the BG????

I SERIOUSLY DON'T GET WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SHOW...IN FACT SOMETIMES I DONT EVEN REALIZE THIS SHOW

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

WHERE IS THE PASSION THAT MAANEET REPRESENTED?

Gone with the windOuch
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

DIDN'T MAANEET SYMBOLIZE PASSION?? SO W*F IS THAT PASSION?

THAT was Passion, Its just that those Guys are suffering from LONG TERM MEMORY LOSS
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

The precap was absolutely adorable!. Geet singing and then Maan resting his head on her's Waas super cute!! Although I found Maan's singing in the first half, a bit weird....

This is why i said it would have been really realistic, if Geet Sang and Maan admired/gave expressions etc....Maan singing could have been saved for another time

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

The precap was absolutely adorable!. Geet singing and then Maan resting his head on her's Waas super cute!! Although I found Maan's singing in the first half, a bit weird....
Well we have never seen MSK doin such a thing....so it is logical why we find it weirdROFL

See geet is cute....so it makes sense to see her doin something bubbly like singing....BUT maan....doin this is something we have never seenLOL

Yea we've seen Maan sing, but not an oldie...so it was a bit weird...actually it still is..ehhErmm

Oh yes thats defo Weird
Ouch
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Sorry, girls, am just continuing on your lines....

Would someone like to say a hello first....

Munni, I was just reading your chat with Viji yesterday...

Vij, sure seems to be the candle that brightens up a thread and lasts the longest....

THere are so many times i've wondered why none of the oldies at the thread dont carry it up to 50 at least.  I've very often come on to the thread and screamed my lungs out and no one comes. 

Munni,  I'm always there but nobody seems to be on then... my dilema ...

When will VIj return ????

Lo main aa gayi........Hug

Hey Al...Thats' really a such a sweet thing to say...Thanks a ton Yaar....But me still coping up with the time time difference.....But i think i am kinda getting used to itWink

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Vijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
my last msg to you ab reply nahin karengi to teri pitayi pakki hai srsly
Bol rahi hoo , mazak mat samjhiyo

Go to top