Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 idiotz- Yoga Ya Dhoka, MaanEet Ko Na Lagye Toka (Page 11)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@ Viji - Sorry was on call with my sis, so couldn't join the discussion...Anyways i loved Anamika this statements, and i am quoting her here, i don't know why people not looking story at this way?

Anamika Das No Anj - who says MC is triumph of bad over good? What is good? An 18 yr. old rape victim having her rapists child? That too when she is married to the brother of the rapist and where her rapist and her current husband are in the same house? Is that even realistic?

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427shali

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Viji sorry I has call for meeting and had to leave.........which page is ur ranting..............
Nags FB se bhage yahan aah gaye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

• Maine Episode dekha nahi....So no updates from me...But here is something that i have discussed with Kulu regarding both MC and Dev's Track.....
  • Mujhe Lagtha hai ki MC hoga......Pics are suggestive.......and after a fall...and with the expressions she is having if there is no MC it will look stupid and to add to the tadka we have a Hx of a huge accident, after which Maan was in ICU and had surgery aur Geet ko kuch hua bhi nahi.....But who knows ki the things may be complicated now???

• Like most Girls..... i too am against forgiveness....jaise ki maine likha tha yesterday ya the day before iss track ka outcome should be such that, aise aadmi/mard ko saza milna chahiye....ladki ki zindagi barbaad kiya...and then repenting yeh koi baat nahi hui this is the other reason i want an MC....Plus  Drama will be more strong thenSmile
  • Why i feel they keep delaying the MC track is because they are looking forward to not hurting the sentiments of women folks all over the world but in this process if Dev is forgiven, what the CV's are actually doing is that they are sending the wrong message to the 1000's out there....who can turn out to be another Dev tomorrow i know GHSP is a light show......But Message toh hamesha se strong hi dethe the na......so why not now????
  • I dont know how much u will understand what i am going to tell but hear me out okSmile 
  • Dev ruined Geet's Life right??? Whereas Maan gave her a new life, taught her to fight, seek justice....and made her feel that she was worthy enuf of a Normal Life like any other girlSmile and for Geet, her hate for Dev is not huge than her love for Maan, and for the happy, blissful life she shares with him....and right now with Dev giving blood to Maan she is indebted to him...Kyuki if Dev had not given blood then Maan ka bachna would be impossible right???and especailly in tjis case for a girl like GEET who has just found her entire world in a man like Maan she is not ready to lose him for anything that's what the action of her begging in front of Dev, "her rapist"  implied
  • So even if its hard/tough for her, she is bearing the presence of Dev in the same house, the fact that everyday she has to see the face of the Man who spoiled her life etc, Innshort all the bearing and facts being overlooked is just because of the Blood Donation Dev did so ab ke liye Geet ka Dev ke aur Ghussa hona is not justified but agar is beech mein CV's ne Story ko twist kar diya toh Baat ban sakthi hai....
  • I understand ki what Dev did to Geet is not redeemable, with one bottle of blood but Geet ke liye Maan is like a saviour, a God in disguise, uski zindagi, uski saase,uski dhadkan.....Woh yeh bhool sakti hai ki Dev ne uski zindagi barbaad ki thi, par woh yeh kabhi nahi bhool sakthi ki Maan woh insaan hai, jisne usse usi Barbaad kiye hue Zindagi mein khushi doondne ki himmat/honsla di so right now just because Dev gave Maan Blood, chahe woh ek bottle hi kyu na ho....its huge to her more than the entire wealth in the world.....
  • Agar article ki tarah sab kuch hua.....Then we will see Geet okay okay with Dev, but that does not mean ki it has to be like that forever.....Isliye maine kal waali post mein yeh likha ki the finale of the Dev Track must be with him being Punished......and for this the main point to be noted is DEV must be turned Negative as the Story Proceeds Kyuki now she is indebted to Dev for saving Maan's life...So he has to fall once  again in Geet's eyes.....and i am sure ki the CV's yeh karenge, kyuki Samir Sharma ko aiyvanyi nahi laya hai Woh banda Kamaal da actor hai..... Usse toh yeh log poora utilize karenge DEV TRACK ka finale will be such that where he will be punished for sure
  • Acha chal its late here see ya later think abt what i wrote
  •  love viji

I read that VIji............but reply will come in detail.........because I have reply every point u made
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Me angry toooo Shivi, seriously and more than MC and No MC matter, i am so angry and pissed of with this idea that Geet being soften towards Dev.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 10 March 2011 at 4:13pm

Go to top