Thanku sooooo much dear
No snowfall good but be safe from Cold okie oye tu marr jati to humara kya hota
aise nahin bolte dont say again😊
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

@Viju

but i one thing is sure CVs know what they want and they will do that what they very well know what can be done

but my question if there is MC happening today why no article or any promo and segment toooo the baby is big thing in this show na

Its good that there is no Promo/Article/SBS/SBB see just because of the Facebook Pics there has been a lot of speculation, for those who have no access to FB.....like those who are confined to TV and Just TV...they will watch it as usual.....and if there is something like Geet falling or whatever that Pic showcased they will put it at a cliff hanger and then they will have to switch on to watch what will happen....TRP strategy bachu
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sorry guys i fell asleep ... wil read ur stuff in a bit n write back.. m totally shocked at the tsunami n all the destruction ..

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rickks,  oops🤢  VIJ😆,

In the case u mentioned, its better to have an MC cause the emotional exploration of the characters is vast,and they can (if Barry and Mahesh and the rest of the CVs) exploit the talents of these characters thru all the agony and ecstasy.  An image I had of Dev when abhinav portrayed him, and now with Samir in to the shoes of Dev, are certainly with extensive portrayal differences.  Samir is definitely the better actor.  He has not yet shown us his trump card as Dev.  With Abhinav, he was too predictable.

Vij😊 ????(got it right!) 
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Viju
itna TV expreince ke baad bhi i will never ever get this TRP Funda yuckkkkk waise bhi tmr is big WC Match between India and south africa

@Nihu
awwwww you are sleepy then go and rest na yaa i saw news channel images are so scary god know how ppl are dealing there
god bless them

-honeydew- thumbnail
hey Al,

I think Sameer Sharma is an absolute delight to watch as Dev .. at the moment he plays the helpless victim, but i am waiting to see the makers explore the complexity in his character...
for me the baby was always a yes ! i have watched some absurd number of shows and i also know the natural progression of a track would require the baby to go away, but  over the months when it didnt happen, i went to believe the baby is here to stay .. for me the baby was more a part of Geet than of Dev, since the baby gave her the strength to fight and stand up for herself..
when she first realised she was to become a mother, she turned against her very own family that was ready to slaugter her...
when she realised her baby was not safe within the four walls of her own upbringing, she chose to move away...
when she realised the need to be independant she the baby gave her the strength..
when she realised her feelings for Maan for the first time in the quadrangle of his house, she chose the baby over Maan ..
when Maan was ready to confess his feelings for her, she put the baby before him and told him the truth as to where she stood...
she has already seen and the risked her baby more than once, and i for one have always believed he cannot be taken away only to take this story forward.. cos today when i think of geet, i think of geet plus the baby..no kidding when i say this, but the other day when i was on the set as well, i was so into the character of geet, and wad she has become that, i actually thought for a moment Dhrasti is pregnant, and then i laughed the thought off, as to why it occurred to me ...
and right now for some reason, and not cos Maan is trying his best to be papa ( trust me the scenes dont move me as much as they are supposed to) .. or him wishing the best for the unborn ... i dont think the baby needs to become the victim...
the baby can stay! the baby needs to stay, cos only then will he go on to become the bone of contention between the real father and the biological father... 
imagine a scenario where its devs hand that the baby first holds after birth and not Maan...( i people here wont like it, but wad dus a new born know)- it will make Maan angsty and restless once more .. 
i am not saying geet will ever forgive dev for wad she did .. but we are all humans, we dont hold very strong emotions all the time .. geet is happy with life today, and i say, whats the harm if she decides to live and let live ... dev has been to jail, dev did disappear in order to repent, he did tell her he didnt want his brothetr to know he was the one that gave him blood ..
all this doesnt excuse what he did in the past... but there has to be a stronger reason in the future story to have Dev in the frame work and that i think can be provided only by the baby ...
anyway, while we write all this the scenes must have already been shot, and if the MC is on its way, one cant but help anything .. but i for one would really personally disconnect if that happens to the show .. it happened once when i didnt want Maaneet married but they did get married... and now if this happens as well, i would have to watch geet like any other show ..

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Honey,

Just read ur take for yesterday.  I love the flow of ur futuristic thoughts.  I am also trailing Dev and his developments, alarmingly closing ino Geet and the baby.  I always wondered when this would happen ?

When fans were wanting the baby,  I for one never really wanted this baby  merely for this factor that Dev would one day return and as a natural phenomenon of biological needs want closeness to the baby and secondly I could never connect with this child !  Everybody said, no, Dev and the baby are like entities apart ! But biological needs are in question here then !  Which father would not want to have a glimpse of the baby?  A degree of suspense is drawn, because of his emotions are still tied to concern, love and genuine inferiority complex (he has no job etc) and lives by the grace of his bro.  But slowly as he makes his way in the gurgaon office, what then???

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pretty Preeto,

Actually I missed out but what happened to your foot?  Fracture, yes,  how ????  You are engaged to be married ???
preetgurti thumbnail
@Viju
i dont know you remember or not but last time at Maneet wedding times  whenever they talk about baby and all 3 times i write this song
'Jeewan ki bagiya mehkegi' at that time i never thought they will actuly use this song
preetgurti thumbnail
@AL Fracture story very long i fall from stair first ankel twisted then fracture foot

-honeydew- thumbnail
hey bhagwaan PP .. take care girl ..🤗