Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
trust me, this is worse .. wad law can do is just put you in jail... but wad emotions can do is, give you freedom to move around, but you are trapped within yourself and you cant get outta it .. which is worse u tell me

Originally posted by: eminent

You're right Niha, having to see what he could of had with his own eyes, is definitely a kind of punishment...But we all wanted him to also pay for his crimes in jail...

Anyway- I forgot about the stupid Nurse?? Who says that?? What a STUMMY!!! (Stupid + Dummy)😆

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
chill karo darling ... bacche ko kuch nahi hoga .. mera dil kehta hai ...😳

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LMAO NIHU! Pet pakar ke OM OM OM ! 🤣

Thanx for relieving me from this OMG WILL THE MC HAPPEN OR NOT stress!

Ahhhh that was funny! But I like your Daarji-is-dead idea. And hey! She's cried her heart out like that before in HP! Nothing new.

Z

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hello girls... How are you? I am resting as per doc's orders and Munni and kullu's too .   Sorry Shivi I know u banned me from the thread but I am just dropping in to say hi! I have no seen the epi yet so I have no idea what happened today... But I agree that an MC is the only thing that can save the story now...and Dev should NOT be forgiven at any cost...impossible!

Ejjactly My Point....Waise Thats not new na...After all what are Hum-Khayali's for
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Added my take on pg 2 guys read and comment!
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: eminent

Vijjiii🤗 So you're in China for one whole year???!! Wow!! How is it there??? I've never been to china, so don't have a clue of how it is....

China is a nice Place........I have been here for 5 yrs...and so this One whole year is just like being back to school/College types😆

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Viji - Seriously why old song? Cause Maan is from the time of Baba Adam?

Muniza

Thats Quite a Possibilty....Aur Kya Quality tha Gaane ka🤢

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah hamare meanie CV's ... want to give us MC after getting all of us attached to this stupid super devil baby!!!! sooooooooooo evil of you cv's... kya style se MC dikhane wale ho.. 1 full week of baby talk and then boom???? i am scared of how sad they gonna make us in the coming episodes...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

baby, MC nahi hoga ... ask me why?
if MC happens, Dev ka kya kaam...????
people anyway know geet loves maan and maan loves geet, toh wads that one thing that joins the baby and geet-the father ...if MC happens, they would lose out on a trump card ...
they can save the MC for a later date when dev is attached to the baby and also has managed to create enough tensions between maan and geet cos of the same ..though i am not for the MC at all ..
they have brought in the mc me thinks to allow dev the chance to save geet this time ...so that she softens towards him, and maan gets angry once more ...
kuch samjhi?😆

Why they want Geet to be soften towards her own rapist?
That's really freaks me out...I love to see Maan angry, but not on the cost of Geet softens...

It's not funny, where is Geet's all anger gone for Dev, who even misunderstood Maan for this Dev, and now if she would be softens towards Dev, it more proves that Geet is crack mind only sorry i am against this strongly....This Story is Geet, and i seriously wanna see her strong, otherwise its utter crap, sorry sorry sorry.....

Vinu agar tum sunn rahey ho toh no softens of Geet for Dev, warna tumhari khair nahin beta.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

yeah hamare meanie CV's ... want to give us MC after getting all of us attached to this stupid super devil baby!!!! sooooooooooo evil of you cv's... kya style se MC dikhane wale ho.. 1 full week of baby talk and then boom???? i am scared of how sad they gonna make us in the coming episodes...

I know that's what I'm sayin!!!
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Why they want Geet to be soften towards her own rapist?
That's really freaks me out...I love to see Maan angry, but not on the cost of Geet softens...

It's not funny, where is Geet's all anger gone for Dev, who even misunderstood Maan for this Dev, and now if she would be softens towards Dev, it more proves that Geet is crack mind only sorry i am against this strongly....This Story is Geet, and i seriously wanna see her strong, otherwise its utter crap, sorry sorry sorry.....

Vinu agar tum sunn rahey ho toh no softens of Geet for Dev, warna tumhari khair nahin beta.....

Muniza

Yeah I thought Geet would've said something when Maan said he should work with KC..BUT I loved His attitude!!!

Anyway if Geet "softens" towards Dev...then.....MAHA -war coming up!!!