India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Hillarious Precap (Page 6)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I always hates Ishaan when he behaves like a typical man and a husband, as my hubby does that as well and gets it big time from me!! when would he learn, and belive what he said about Suhana " Tumhara Dil Tumhari Shakal Sai Bhi Accha Hai" !!! does he really believes that?? when it was the right time to teach Suhana lesson he kept quite, now when she has not done anything wrong for such a long long time he points his finger at her , which is vey very rude. Again a contradiction in Ishaan,s character. Its not Jay I am talking about its Ishaan,s character.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25munni_sgpmjtruelegend111192crysindGurpreetDiViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOO.....they can not make them anything like Sushaan....I'LL KILL THEM EVEN IF THEY TRY TO. I absolutely adore my Sushaan and no others in that show can even come close. NO NO NO..

SANJDEEP can have their own litlle love story in the background but they CAN NOT.....replace SUSHAAN....NO!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysindGurpreetD

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Even I hated the way he reacted .. I dono why he raised his voice.. without knowing what happened at Panna's home... I loved when Suhana said "kya mein hamesha jhagda karti rehati hu kya?"... I dono what Ishaan thinks about Suhana's emotional side.. Getting worried was Ok, but shouting...i just can't take such behaviour from husband...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192iViewsGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I always hates Ishaan when he behaves like a typical man and a husband, as my hubby does that as well and gets it big time from me!! when would he learn, and belive what he said about Suhana " Tumhara Dil Tumhari Shakal Sai Bhi Accha Hai" !!! does he really believes that?? when it was the right time to teach Suhana lesson he kept quite, now when she has not done anything wrong for such a long long time he points his finger at her , which is vey very rude. Again a contradiction in Ishaan,s character. Its not Jay I am talking about its Ishaan,s character.

I know di I have not liked Ishaan in the last 2 episode.Dead His attitude more than anyone else's makes me sooooooo mad. I don't know why they're doing this to his character. He says he knows her so well and yet behaves like a stranger. HE NEEDS TO STOP POINTING HIS FINGER at Suhana...AngryAngryI hate it when he doesn that.....its so not needed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Even I hated the way he reacted .. I dono why he raised his voice.. without knowing what happened at Panna's home... I loved when Suhana said "kya mein hamesha jhagda karti rehati hu kya?"... I dono what Ishaan thinks about Suhana's emotional side.. Getting worried was Ok, but shouting...i just can't take such behaviour from husband...

Believe me Febs if I get married and my husband behaves like that....OH BOY HE WILL BE IN THE DOG HOUSE!!!Angry

julaikha111192iViewsGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

U know Sheemu the way Ishaan was Shouting I said to my self... " Suhaana go get ur pillow and sleep in BM 's room tonight . Don't ans. him at all. Let him call Panna and Find out the truth..... He doesn't trust his wife at all. I know she can do anything but come on man get a grip on..... 

Nets I havent seen the epi but I dont know it will better to say or not .......If Ishaan has fought over the issue that Y Suhaan went to Panna's house ..then I wanna Ask Ishaan How many Timezz U have gOne to her House and showe affection  fro Ur Sis....Atleast Suhana being Bro's wife went and showed her care toward Panna....I tell u Ishaaan character is going NowhereThumbs Down

mjtruelegend111192crysindiViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Believe me Febs if I get married and my husband behaves like that....OH BOY HE WILL BE IN THE DOG HOUSE!!!Angry

Sheemu Di Can I laugh on that Dog house comment??? LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendcrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Sheemu Di Can I laugh on that Dog house comment??? LOL LOL

Even me too wanna laugh to change my mood...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

Go to top