Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Hillarious Precap (Page 18)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NilayB

Inder or Elesh will probaby Say something like "Tum Dono bed par kar kya rahe the jo bed tod diya"

It was ROBLing to watch the precap

i think inder would say tum dono aisa kaya kar rahe thee ki bed hi tod dalaConfusedWink...................the look on sushaan's face would be price lessLOLLOL

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Lol...the precap was really hilarious....LOLLOL....hamesha unsual situations mein phasta hain ye unusual couple..LOL

The episode was good overall...what a wonderful panna-suhana scene....it was vintage SGP...really heartwarming...wonderfully enacted and beautifully written scene...hats off Clap

But hello.....AngryAngryAngry Couldnt they show a matured intro to deepak-sanjana track....i am very very dissapointed.And like many said...was that sanjana...woh toh kitni pyaari aur samajhdaar ladki thi...kal jo thi woh kaun thi Confused...it was a total let down.I guess they want to show reality of life here also, jo jaise dikhta hain woh waisa hota nai' LOL 

whenever a love track is to start ,why do they change the essence of the character...whatever sanjana was doing yesterday was not at all going with her character...shayad ab sanjana aur deepak ki bari hain character makeover ki....pehle ishaan badla with the entry of S....suhana comedian ho hi gayi thi...ab sanju and deepak......Angry...pls dont do this yaar...and dont even try to make deepak like ishaan...ek champu kaafi hain...deepak has much more depth to his character and he has conveyed it wonderfully... he is also seedha-sadha...its just that he does not restrict himself conveying it by giving  some wierd  champu expressions.

I hope they dont show many such FUNNY college scenes...LOL..and bring some sense to deepak-sanju track.
Agree with you 100% , Deepak is no way a bondhu, infact he is a stronger person then any of the young males in Kyshaps, so making him look like a Gopi ( Old Dilip Kumar Movie) is a bad move, he has been living on his own in hostels all his life , he is a sports star, plays matches all over, how can he be a naive, complex ka mara , please there are other ways of doing this, also some charcters introduced as Sanju,s friends are too OTT, is this kind of students we have these days ?? I am just asking,  please dont make it another college romance, there are so many around already.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ice.maiden111192iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
My point is, was there a need to show those silly college scenes...it could have been as simple as Deepak asking for help to find the principle's office or a classroom and Sanjana being a sweet girl would have shown him the way. They didn't have to waste time and effort on cartoons.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192crysindKeenu.GiViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@venture agree with you 100% i jus wrote the same thing in another topic LOL
@sheemu u should be working for CVs Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindiViews

dalalrupali Newbie
dalalrupali