Sasural Genda Phool

Hillarious Precap (Page 17)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Why can't I live my life as happy independent Single woman??? I don't want to marry especially if my husband behaves the way Ishaan did today and yesterday.Angry I will throw him in the dog house for a week.

Again Dog House....LOLI will parcel you one ready made tomorrow...ROFL

YES you need to make it big enough for 2 because its for Ishaan and Mr X..... Wink  .....Oh could it be a black one please?

Edited by mjtruelegend - 10 March 2011 at 4:30pm

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crysind

Why can't I live my life as happy independent Single woman??? I don't want to marry especially if my husband behaves the way Ishaan did today and yesterday.Angry I will throw him in the dog house for a week.

Again Dog House....LOLI will parcel you one ready made tomorrow...ROFL

YES you need to make it big enough for 2 because its for Ishaan and Mr X..... Wink  .....Oh could it be a black one please?

ya sure... granted... black dog house... LOL btw why black?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

I m Loving Dog House thing..............I will tell my Relatives about thisLOL...Thank sheemu Di

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Woh kiya hai na...its there to remind them what a jerk they've been. They can not be sitting in there having a party or not be bothered about why they're in there so the black will make them realise that they have committed a huge crime and they need to repent....so BLACK it is. 

iViews

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Lol...the precap was really hilarious....LOLLOL....hamesha unsual situations mein phasta hain ye unusual couple..LOL

The episode was good overall...what a wonderful panna-suhana scene....it was vintage SGP...really heartwarming...wonderfully enacted and beautifully written scene...hats off Clap

But hello.....AngryAngryAngry Couldnt they show a matured intro to deepak-sanjana track....i am very very dissapointed.And like many said...was that sanjana...woh toh kitni pyaari aur samajhdaar ladki thi...kal jo thi woh kaun thi Confused...it was a total let down.I guess they want to show reality of life here also, jo jaise dikhta hain woh waisa hota nai' LOL 

whenever a love track is to start ,why do they change the essence of the character...whatever sanjana was doing yesterday was not at all going with her character...shayad ab sanjana aur deepak ki bari hain character makeover ki....pehle ishaan badla with the entry of S....suhana comedian ho hi gayi thi...ab sanju and deepak......Angry...pls dont do this yaar...and dont even try to make deepak like ishaan...ek champu kaafi hain...deepak has much more depth to his character and he has conveyed it wonderfully... he is also seedha-sadha...its just that he does not restrict himself conveying it by giving  some wierd  champu expressions.

I hope they dont show many such FUNNY college scenes...LOL..and bring some sense to deepak-sanju track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18infinity00iViews

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Lol...the precap was really hilarious....LOLLOL....hamesha unsual situations mein phasta hain ye unusual couple..LOL

The episode was good overall...what a wonderful panna-suhana scene....it was vintage SGP...really heartwarming...wonderfully enacted and beautifully written scene...hats off Clap

But hello.....AngryAngryAngry Couldnt they show a matured intro to deepak-sanjana track....i am very very dissapointed.And like many said...was that sanjana...woh toh kitni pyaari aur samajhdaar ladki thi...kal jo thi woh kaun thi Confused...it was a total let down.I guess they want to show reality of life here also, jo jaise dikhta hain woh waisa hota nai' LOL 

whenever a love track is to start ,why do they change the essence of the character...whatever sanjana was doing yesterday was not at all going with her character...shayad ab sanjana aur deepak ki bari hain character makeover ki....pehle ishaan badla with the entry of S....suhana comedian ho hi gayi thi...ab sanju and deepak......Angry...pls dont do this yaar...and dont even try to make deepak like ishaan...ek champu kaafi hain...deepak has much more depth to his character and he has conveyed it wonderfully... he is also seedha-sadha...its just that he does not restrict himself conveying it by giving  some wierd  champu expressions.

I hope they dont show many such FUNNY college scenes...LOL..and bring some sense to deepak-sanju track.

In suhana's case.................what you see is what you getSmile

but in sanjana's case it's

dekhawe pe maat jao aapni akal lagao
LOL
LOL

radpat25

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by radpat25

In suhana's case.................what you see is what you getSmile

but in sanjana's case it's

dekhawe pe maat jao aapni akal lagao
LOL
LOL
LOLLOLLOL...Lol...true haan....atleast apni suhana jaise hain waisi hi dikhti hai...kashyaps ki tarha hypocrite toh nai hain...LOL...ab to sanjana bhi badli badli si lag rahi hain..shayad kashyap banneki practice kar rahi hain ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

NilayB Groupbie
NilayB
NilayB

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Ohhhhh.. I couldn't stop laughing... seeing the precap...

Ishaan just forcibly jumps on suhana and the bed is broke down... Morning Rajini, Inder and Elesh are calling sushaan... they didn't open the door, as both are buzy in puting the borken bed straight and inder says now i have to broken the door ... and gets ready to hit and broke the door...

The ways ishaan jumps on suhana and the bed brokes down is hillarious......LOL

Inder or Elesh will probaby Say something like "Tum Dono bed par kar kya rahe the jo bed tod diya"

It was ROBLing to watch the precap

iViews

Go to top