Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Di are u interested In Knowing the penalties 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Oh dear I don't know if I want to know about the penalties.
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Oh dear I don't know if I want to know about the penalties.

🤣 🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Why can't I live my life as happy independent Single woman??? I don't want to marry especially if my husband behaves the way Ishaan did today and yesterday.😡 I will throw him in the dog house for a week.
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why can't I live my life as happy independent Single woman??? I don't want to marry especially if my husband behaves the way Ishaan did today and yesterday.😡 I will throw him in the dog house for a week.

Again Dog House....😆I will parcel you one ready made tomorrow...🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

Again Dog House....😆I will parcel you one ready made tomorrow...🤣

YES you need to make it big enough for 2 because its for Ishaan and Mr X..... 😉  .....Oh could it be a black one please?
Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

YES you need to make it big enough for 2 because its for Ishaan and Mr X..... 😉  .....Oh could it be a black one please?

ya sure... granted... black dog house... 😆 btw why black?😕
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I m Loving Dog House thing..............I will tell my Relatives about this😆...Thank sheemu Di
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Woh kiya hai na...its there to remind them what a jerk they've been. They can not be sitting in there having a party or not be bothered about why they're in there so the black will make them realise that they have committed a huge crime and they need to repent....so BLACK it is. 
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol...the precap was really hilarious....😆😆....hamesha unsual situations mein phasta hain ye unusual couple..😆

The episode was good overall...what a wonderful panna-suhana scene....it was vintage SGP...really heartwarming...wonderfully enacted and beautifully written scene...hats off 👏

But hello.....😡😡😡 Couldnt they show a matured intro to deepak-sanjana track....i am very very dissapointed.And like many said...was that sanjana...woh toh kitni pyaari aur samajhdaar ladki thi...kal jo thi woh kaun thi 😕...it was a total let down.I guess they want to show reality of life here also, jo jaise dikhta hain woh waisa hota nai' 😆 

whenever a love track is to start ,why do they change the essence of the character...whatever sanjana was doing yesterday was not at all going with her character...shayad ab sanjana aur deepak ki bari hain character makeover ki....pehle ishaan badla with the entry of S....suhana comedian ho hi gayi thi...ab sanju and deepak......😡...pls dont do this yaar...and dont even try to make deepak like ishaan...ek champu kaafi hain...deepak has much more depth to his character and he has conveyed it wonderfully... he is also seedha-sadha...its just that he does not restrict himself conveying it by giving  some wierd  champu expressions.

I hope they dont show many such FUNNY college scenes...😆..and bring some sense to deepak-sanju track.
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

Lol...the precap was really hilarious....😆😆....hamesha unsual situations mein phasta hain ye unusual couple..😆

The episode was good overall...what a wonderful panna-suhana scene....it was vintage SGP...really heartwarming...wonderfully enacted and beautifully written scene...hats off 👏

But hello.....😡😡😡 Couldnt they show a matured intro to deepak-sanjana track....i am very very dissapointed.And like many said...was that sanjana...woh toh kitni pyaari aur samajhdaar ladki thi...kal jo thi woh kaun thi 😕...it was a total let down.I guess they want to show reality of life here also, jo jaise dikhta hain woh waisa hota nai' 😆 

whenever a love track is to start ,why do they change the essence of the character...whatever sanjana was doing yesterday was not at all going with her character...shayad ab sanjana aur deepak ki bari hain character makeover ki....pehle ishaan badla with the entry of S....suhana comedian ho hi gayi thi...ab sanju and deepak......😡...pls dont do this yaar...and dont even try to make deepak like ishaan...ek champu kaafi hain...deepak has much more depth to his character and he has conveyed it wonderfully... he is also seedha-sadha...its just that he does not restrict himself conveying it by giving  some wierd  champu expressions.

I hope they dont show many such FUNNY college scenes...😆..and bring some sense to deepak-sanju track.

In suhana's case.................what you see is what you get😊

but in sanjana's case it's

dekhawe pe maat jao aapni akal lagao
😆
😆